Order On-line Tracking
Calcium lignosulfonate is a special formulated water reducer admixture based on selected lignosulfonates, which provides a cost effective solution in enhancing the water reduction without retardation. It is in brownish powder form, with no chloride content.
Calcium lignosulfonate is used to improve the efficiency of the water content in concrete mixes, to achieve better workability without loss of strength or to increase strength without loss of workability. It can be used for pumping, pre-stressing and structural concrete. The period during which the concrete can be placed is also extended.
Technical Data Sheet
Water Reducing Rate, %
6 ± 1
Water Insoluble Matter, %
1. Improved workability and finishability. Higher slump can be achieved without further addition of water.
2. Easier and quicker placing and compaction.
3. Excellent strength performance. The water reduction properties as well as the dispersion characteristic enhance the strength gained at all ages.
4. Homogeneous concrete with less shrinkage requiring lower pumping pressure.
5. Improved plastic concrete properties. Calcium lignosulfonate enables concrete to achieve internal cohesiveness with improved placement properties. Since having better cohesion, segregation and bleeding will be minimized.
6. Retarding without loss in strength (Related to dosage rate).
For powder: Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|