Order On-line Tracking
PH alkalinity calcium lignosulfonate concrete admixture is a multicomponent polymers anionic surface active agent, has a strong dispersion, bonding, chelate.From cooking waste liquid of acid pulping, usually by spray drying.Can contain up to 30% of the reducing sugar, soluble in water,but insoluble in any ordinary organic solvents, it's pH value is about 3 ~ 11 in 1% of its water solution.
The indicators of PH alkalinity calcium lignosulfonate concrete admixture as follows:
Brownish yellow powder
Water insoluble matter(%)
1. As concrete water reducing agent: with 0.25 ~ 0.3% of weight of cement, water consumption can be reduced more than 10 ~ 14,improve the workability of concrete, improve the quality of engineering.Used in summer, can inhibit the slump loss, and it generally used with high efficiency water reducing agent.
2. Used as a mineral binder: in smelting industry, mixed with calcium lignosulphonate and breeze, to manufacture mineral powder ball, and then take it into kiln after dried, can greatly improve the smelting recovery rate.
3. Refractory material: Using lignin calcium sulfonate as dispersant and adhesive when manufacturing refractory brick. And it can significantly improve the operating performance, reducing water, increase strength, preventing cracking etc.
4. Ceramics: calcium lignosulfonate for ceramic products, can reduce the carbon content and increases green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay, good mud fluidity, increasing the rate of finished products of 70-90%, sintering speed by 70 minutes reduced to 40 minutes.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|