|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- There are several refractory bricks, including clay brick, carborundum brick and chromium-carbon. The type you said may be refractory bricks made from bauxite.
- Q:Procedures for producing common refractory materials?
- The general procedures of producing refractory materials include calcination of raw materials, selection of raw material , crushing, grinding, screening, mixing, ageing mixture, molding, drying, burning and etc. At present, the refractory factory usually purchases the calcined clinker, so the calcination of raw material is no longer a consideration of common refractory plants.
- Q:How about the prospect of refractory material?
- is developing well. Many plants are required t o use fireproofing materials.
- Q:What are the commonly used admixture for alumina-magnesia refractory? What are the impacts on its performance?
- 2, form Mg-SiO2 coagulation and combination, CA cement bond? Bricks can generally be made by combing with phenolic resin, castable use 1, combined with silicon powder; 3, can also combined with brine MgCl is binding agent
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- Refractory refers to inorganic nonmetallic material, whose refractorinessis not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulation material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1580℃.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:Who knows how many fire heat preservation material are there?
- There are many kinds of fire proof materials. The major material used in construction industry is fire proof and thermal insulation material, mainly include vitrified micro bead insulation board, class A expanded bead fiber board, rock wool board, plastic extruded sheet, polyurethane insulation board
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- it can be fireproof and has a strong fireproof performance.
- Q:What level is the rock wool board fireproofing material ?
- The most important feature of the rock wool board is fireproofing, which is a non-combustible material and absolute A-level! It has the specialized external wall rock wool board, which can be found online.
- Q:what's the varieties of fire-proof sealing material?
- Fire blocking material currently on the market include: fire stopping board, foam blocking material, flame resisting module, fire-resisting sealant, flexible organic caulking, WXY-II and fire retardant bag, etc. fire-proof sealing material is widely used in building construction and can ensure high-temperature flame and smoke from fires not spread to another fire compartment, different buildings generally use different sealing methods. Pipeline is generaly sealed by pouring concrete board or mortar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range