|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:What is the offer of fire proofing thermal insulation material?
- Asbestos fire proofing thermal insulation material Brand/Model: Xintianli Origin: Fujian|Brand: Xintianli Offer: 800.00 yuan Fire proofing thermal insulation material Brand/Model: Jiulong|Origin: Gaoxinzhuang Indutrial Park in Shucheng Town in Hejian City in Hebei Province| Brand: Jiulong Offer: 360.00 yuan. The above prices are from the Internet and for your reference only. Price may vary according to specific circumstances. I hope it can help you.
- Q:Who can tell somthing about how to choose fire resistant rating of fire resistance rolling shutter doors?
- There is no necessary connection between them. Different fire resistant ratings of bulidings require different fire endurance of different elemements of buildings. According to the fire endurance, fireproof doors can be divided into A-grade, B-grade and C-grade, whose fire endurance should not be less 1.2h, 0.9h and 0.6h respectively. A-grade fireproof doors can be even applied to the material whose fire resistant rating is at secondary level. "Building Regulations" mention that fire resisting shutter can be used as partition of fire compartment in those places where setting firewalls is not so easy. When using fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance doesn't include unexposed surface temperature rise, it should install closed independent automatic sprinkler system for protection on both sides, and the sprinkler sholud last at least 3 hours.
- Q:How about the prospect of refractory material?
- Cost reduction Refractory material is affiliated to base material factories such as steel, cement and glass. But the situation becoms more severe due to lmaterial reduction and waste. It is necessary to find a substitutional raw material.
- Q:How to deiron refractory?
- Deironing refractory can take physical methods into consideration, such as magnetic separation, reselection, etc. And it can also take chemical methods, such as flotation.
- Q:What are grades of refractory materials?
- Refractories have lots of varieties which all have different purposes. It is necessary to classify refractories scientifically in order to scientifically study, choose and manage them. Classification methods of refractories include chemical properties classification, chemical composition of mineral classification, manufacturing technique classification, morphology of the material classification. 1 divided according to the level of refractoriness: ordinary refractory materials: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃, advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ and super refractories: above 2000 ℃ 2, divided in accordance with shapes and sizes : Standard ones: 230mm × 113mm × 65mm, no more than four ruler.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what is a high alumina refractory?
- Refractories refer to a class of inorganic non-metallic materials whose refractoriness are no less than 1580 ℃. Refractoriness is the Celsius temperature when cone-shaped samples can resist high temperature without softening and melting down in the absence of a load. But it is not accurate to define refractory merely by judging that whether the refractoriness is no less than 1580 ℃. Currently, the materials whose physical and chemical properties allow them to be used in high temperature environments are called refractories. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, power and so on, among which the metallurgical industry is the largest demander in this regard, accounting for 50% to 60% of total output. Hope it will help you out!
- Q:What occupational hazards should be detected in glass ceramic and refractories industry?
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:Which company needs the new refractories?
- The power plants are mainly used in steel plant, lime kiln, coking plants, boilers, etc. I will try my best to answer what I can. There are too many glassworks. You can tell me more anout what you need. As long as there is a large kiln business, the refractories and aluminum manufacturer are needed.
- Q:Who knows what is the external wall thermal insulation materials for level A fireproofing?
- external wall thermal insulation materials level A fireproofing: Incombustible building material is a material that does not occur any burning. Class A1: Monomer inorganic non-combustible. Noncombustible means no open fire. Class A2: Non-flammable organic compound is namely composite materials and non-flammable, the amount of smoke must be qualified. Class B1: nonflammable building material: non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Class B2: combustible building materials: flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range