|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:Who knows the roofing fireproofing and waterproof material?
- Many waterproof materials are suitable for civil engineering, and almost used in the roof waterproof layer, such as: Paint categories: 911 two-component polyurethane waterproof coating single component polyurethane waterproof coating polymer cement-based waterproof coating JS composite waterproof coating and so on. . Coil categories: single-sided waterproof roll double-sided self-adhesive waterproof roll modified asphalt waterproof roll (SBS, APP) polypropylene, polyester, polymer waterproof roll, PVC waterproof roll, EPDM waterproof roll
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- The refractory material is capable of withstanding high temperature burning, while fireproofing material is to prevent burning. They are different from each other
- Q:What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chrome
- Q:Who can introduce the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating regulations?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials. I feel the best insulation materials should be modified phenolic board, which can keep insulation and fireproofing, but the unit price is very expensive. Insulation materials in the domestic market have some disadvantages, it is better to considere the materials within the acceptable range in the building needs.
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- Classification of refractory materials used in foundry smelting process: refractory brick, siliceous brick, high alumina brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick. Unshaped refractory materials: ramming material, castable, refractory cement, silica, magnesia, etc.
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of hollow glass magnesium board
- Glass magnesium board is non-combustible board with excellent fire resistance ability, the continuous burning time of flame is 0, non-combustible at 800℃, no flame at 1200℃, achieving the highest level of fire retardant level A1; Partition System cooperated with high-quality keel can endure fire for more than 3 hours. In the process of combustion, a large amount of heat energy can be absorbed, and the temperature of the surrounding environment will be delayed.
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- First, external wall thermal insulation material: 1. silicate insulation material; 2. glue powder polyphenyl granule; 3. cement cystosepiment with the use of steel wire gauze (polystyrere); 4. extruded sheet; Second, roofing materials: 1. xps extruded sheet; 2. EPS foam board; 3. perlite and perlite brick; 4. vermiculite and vermiculite brick; Third, materials for heating power and air conditioners: polyurethane, rubberplastic sponge, polyethylene, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; Fourth, steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass cotton lap felt, etc.
- Q:What are the chemical composition of refractory cement?
- Calcium aluminate prepared by calcining as the main component. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- It includes not only refractory brick but also unshaped refractory; while the foaming agent, ladle filler sand and deoxidizer are not refractory materials but ferrous metallurgy auxiliary materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range