|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:Who knows how many kinds of fireproof insulation materials are there in the market?
- Portland cement, insulation stone, calcium powder and platycodon grandiflorum are the main raw materials of inorganic active insulation materials. Advanced manufacturing techniques and chemical Technologies have been used to conduct many tests, thus the close-celled inorganic active insulation materials are successfully developed. Products have advantages of fire-resistance, small deformation coefficient, aging-resistance, stable performance, environmentally-friendly, and good compatibility with rendering coating and subtractive wall, security, stability, and also have a life as long as the building itself. Good fireproofness: The materials of fireproof insulation board are inorganic (cement) which has A1-level fire-resistance, are non-combustible materials, and good at resisting fire. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:What is the function of red stone refractory materials
- Q:Does anyone know the refractory temperature of fire-resistant glass?
- Ordinary glass will be completely liquefied in the furnace of about 1100 degrees for half an hour and will not deform below 600 degrees. toughened glass fire-resistant glass is the product of ordinary glass after being processed Glass will mainly burst after encountering fire. When unevenly heated or encountering sudden drastic changes in temperature, ordinary glass will burst if the sharp temperature difference is over 70-120 degrees and toughened glass will burst at 200 degrees. It is not yet clear of the bursting temperature for the refractory glass. (I hope this answer can help you!) Hope you adopt !)
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:Who knows how many fire heat preservation material are there?
- They can be divided into wood fire, steel fire and stainless steel fire. Wooden fireproofing material is light weight, easy for installation and second decoration, as well as all types of civil construction and some industrial buildings. It can be realized through inorganic insulation materials, such as glass wool, rock wool, foam glass etc.. The phenolic foam materials inside organic foam material is more special. Phenolic foam does not only have a good thermal insulation performance, but also can be combined with steel and other materials, to achieve a class A fire retardant level. Class A thermal insulation include: 1 thermal insulation materials with class A combustion performance Fire insulation materials of fire barrier zone can use class A material with class A combustion performance in rock (ore) cotton, foam glass, inorganic thermal insulation mortar.
- Q:How to detect the acid resistance of refractory? Is there any standard? Thank you
- Setting the acid resistancere of fractory products is simple; R22, two measurement methods are both bricking refractory products, using the mass fraction of the original dry to indicate. It is generally select vitriol as the medium of erosion, such as the international standard determination of the resistance to sulfate of dense shaped refractory products "(ISO8890) and PRE /, grinding fine particles to 0.63 ~ 0.80 mm, and then measure its quality loss, put it in the vitriol with mass fraction of 70%, finally boil 6 h.
- Q:Who knows the roofing fireproofing and waterproof material?
- Colorful glass fiber asphalt shingles the roofing through special materials treatment just like wearing a waterproof, fireproof coat, water rolling down from the roof is similar to the effect of lotus leaf drops, the wall will be always in the dry state, having excellent waterproof, mould proof, efflorescence and weathering. It can prevent the growth of moss and keep the surface clean. And let your roof does not change color for a long time. Colorful fiberglass asphalt shingles materials are widely used in: All types of buildings roofing waterproofing, leak, fire, pollution, wind, and mould proof and moisture-proof of libraries and archives. The color retention of ancient architecture and protection of human cultural relics. Through the number of ten million square meters of engineering applications and two decades of practical test, it welcomed by users.
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- It needs no heating when hardened. There are two kinds of refractory mortar, the finished products and semi-finished products. Clinker is compounded in proportion according to the hardening temperature. (3) Chemical bonding refractory mortar is made from refractory aggregate and chemical binders (inorganic, high alumina refractory mortar). After this refractory mortar with thermal hardness is hardened, it has some contraction. Ther is a wide variety of refractories used on the constrcuction sites: // a, Advanced refractories (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and AAA level refractories (2000 ℃ above). It can only be delivered in dry state. Air hardening refractory mortar is often compounded air hardening binders such as sodium silicate. It will harden below ceramic bonding temperature. According to different binding agents.
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- It's ok, calcium silicate itself is a non-combustible material. Light partition walls with keels has the longest fire resistance of 4 hours according to the thickness of the walls. We can talk about it in detail.
- Q:I wanna ask about the thermal insulation material fire resistant level?
- The inorganic glass wool, rock wool and foam glass. Organic: The best is the phenolic foam, phenolic foam composite cement layer is level A.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range