|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:How long is the fire-resistant time of fireproof wooden door?
- fire endurance class A (1.5 hours), class B (1.0 hours), class C (0.5 hours).
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- the main A level fireproof material is rock wool now (note:it is rock wool not mineral wool). A1 level fireproofing, now the largest producer is Taishi rock wool Co., Ltd.; hope my answer can help you, thank you.
- Q:Is there vermiculite in refractory?
- Vermiculite is usually used as lightweight material in refractory field, and its volume density is about 0.5.
- Q:How to divide the fire rating standards of insulation materials?
- 1. According to the GB8624-97 national standard, building materials can be divided into following levels in terms of combustion performance. A-level: Non-combustible building materials: Materials almost don't burn. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1. Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, close-celled perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powdery particles,etc. 3. Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:Who can tell somthing about how to choose fire resistant rating of fire resistance rolling shutter doors?
- Different fire resistant ratings of buildings require different fire endurance of different elements of buildings. According to the fire endurance, fireproof doors can be divided into A-grade, B-grade and C-grade, whose fire endurance should not be less 1.2h, 0.9h and 0.6h respectively. A-grade fireproof doors can be even applied to the material whose fire resistant rating is at secondary level.
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- There are several refractory bricks, including clay brick, carborundum brick and chromium-carbon. The type you said may be refractory bricks made from bauxite.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- Refractory refers to inorganic nonmetallic material, whose refractorinessis not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulation material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1580℃.
- Q:What are the commonly used fire protection materials
- Firewall. The fire wall is made of non combustible material, and is directly installed on the base of the building or the reinforced concrete frame or fire proof walls . Fireproof limit of the firewall, according to the current "building regulations", is 4 hours, wheras the specification of Technical specification for concrete structures of tall building is 3 hours. doors resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time These door usually prevent the spread of fire and gas in the fire resistant wall, staircase, pipe well. Fire door can be divided into steel fire doors, wood fire doors and composite materials fire door according to the material used. According to the limit of fire resistance can be divided into the class A fire door (1.2h), B fire doors (0.9), class C fire door (0.6h); (3) fire window. Windows resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time It is usually installed in the fire resistance wall or doors; the fire shutter. This roller shutter can be refractory in a certain period of time. It is typically used for heat and fire insulation in escalator with difficulties to install fire resistant wall, fire resistant valve and smoke resistant valve. Fire resistant valve is installed in the ventilation and air conditioning system of air supply and return air duct, usually in the open state, fire, It will be turn off when the pipeline gas temperature reached 70 degrees, can meet the requirement for fire resistance and insulation for gas and fire. Smoke fire resistant damper installed in the exhaust system pipe, when the pipeline gas temperature reached 280 degrees, it will close automatically, insulating fire and gas.
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance. This is a steel door.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range