|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Inorganic fireproof plugging material includs: organic fireproof plugging material, fire bags, warfare, fire collars, fire belt, fire prevention sealing strip, flexible fire protection coil, fireproof glue and so on. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you!
- Q:Can refractory be used as sealing element?
- It can. For example, fiber ceramics can resist high temperature! !
- Q:What are the characteristics of magnesium fireproof plate
- Fire Excellence: Glass magnesium plate is non combustible plate having good fire-resisitance quality. Flame will never burn continuously on it. It does not catch on fire when temperature reach 800 ℃, and will not be lit up at 1200 ℃. The plate, having high-quality keel partition system, is rated as the highest non-combustible level A1 with fire resistance being above 3 hours. It absorbs a lot of heat when fire is burning, delaying rise of ambient temperature. Waterproof and moisture proof: Glass magnesium plate functions steadily whenever weather is dry and cold or humid and damp, not influenced by condensed water drop and moist air. Even air dried after soaked in water for a few days, no deformation, it will not go out of shape, turn soft, or absorb moisture After testing, the board has no water permeability. Light weight and seismic resistance: Low overall plate density of 0.8-1.2g/cm3 reduces the building's load, and the weight of building interior wall by over 60%, and increases the use area by 5-8%. Its lightweight is conducive to anti-seismic, can effectively reduce main cost of foundation and structure. Superior strength: Magnesite has special 5.1.8 phase covered fiberglass cloth and good toughness of plant fiber. Altough glass magnesium fireproof plate is light, it has tight structure, good stability, wood-like toughness, outstanding performance in impact resistance, compressive strength, tensile strength equal rigidity and toughness, with flexural strength up to 322kgf\cm2 (vertical) and 216kgf\cm2 (level of) as well as impact strength of 25MPa.
- Q:What kind of fireproof material is used for steel structure?
- Steel is a building material that does not burn, it is shock resistant and anti-bending. In practice, Steel can increase load capacity of the building, but also add asthetic beauty to the architecture design; Unlike concrete, it can bend and stretch. Therefore, the steel construction industry has been favored, such as one-story or multi-story buildings, skyscrapers, factories, warehouses, waiting rooms and waiting hall, which is the common use of steel. However, the steel as building materials has unavoidable defects in fire prevention, its mechanical properties such as yield point, tensile strength and modulus of elasticity, decrease abruptly due to temperature rise.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Insulated shoes, insulated gloves, tape (cloth, plastic, as well as waterproof) yellow wax tube, mouth care, fireproof (ie asbestos cloth is sold by jin) there is pressure-caps black tape, waterproof tape ,casing. There are glass fiber needle felt is widely used in electrical, chemical, construction, transportation, automotive and other industries interlayer insulation and silencer system, and used as an insulating fireproof material.
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- of course,A level is better. A-class is non-combustible, class B is fire retardant, rock wool fire resistance is 800 ℃, glass wool fire resistance is 450 ℃ , class B has a relatively better thermal insulation effect, hope it can solve your doubts.
- Q:What's the type of fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- Aluminum silicate: AlSiO3 With flint clay clinker as raw material, aluminum silicate is made by resistance or electric-arc furnace fusion and then spraying processing. Aluminum silicate fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a new lightweight refractory material featured by light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low heat conduction rate, small heat capacity, good mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and good thermal insulation. It can be processed into aluminum silicate fiber board, aluminium silicate fiber felt, aluminium silicate fiber rope, aluminium silicate fiber blanket, etc. Featured by high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity coefficient, light weight, long life, good tensile strength and elasticity and no toxin, this new sealing material is an alternative of asbestos and widely used for thermal insulation of thermal energy equipment in metallurgy, electric power, machinery, chemical industry, etc.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- Fireproof rolling shutter door is a kind of fire protection and heat insulation facility which is suitable for the large openings of buildings, having a certain effect on the design and installation. Fire shutter doors are widely used in fire partition of industrial and civil building. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire, to protect the safety of life and property. It is an indispensable modern building fire facilities. According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:What are refractory materials?
- Refractories can be divided to two categories based on the shape and three categories according to the chemical nature of acidity, neutralily and alkalinity. Alkaline refractory materials are magnesia-carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, calcium magnesium brick and magnesia-chrome bricks. Neutural refractory mateial are high alumina brick, corundum brick and clay brick. Case-hardened refractory materials are castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coated mix, dry vibration material, etc.
- Q:Who knows the new fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- New fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial: foam concrete building blocks brick. The foam concrete building blocks brick is a new fireproof and thermal insulation material, with distinct advantages compared with the organic insulation material . Foam concrete can be used as wall materials, and it has a good self-insulation properties, so there is no problem of dropping off the outer insulating layer. A small part takes external wall exterior insulation, with mostly anchoring or dry hanging, which are not easy to fall off. Very few uses paste. Since the foam concrete and wall materials are of the same nature and strong adhesive, so it is also not easy to fall off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range