|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:What are the differences of ceramics and refractories? Is the ceramics belonging to refractories?
- They are not the same. If you say the ceramic fibers, they have some common points because the ceramic fiber is one of the refractory. It is belonged to the lightweight refractory which can be considered a new type of refractory with the main ingredient of aluminum silicate (including aluminium oxide and silicon dioxide).
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of construction materials?
- There are 3 conditions for building components to reach fire endurance, namely: Loss of ability to support; loss of integrity; loss of fire insulation function. As long as one condition occurs, fire endurance is reached and the time before it is called fire endurance. 1), loss of ability to support: If the specimen bearing capacity and rigidity reduce, section area shrink, collapses or deformation exceeds specified numerical value because it cannot bear the load of original design under flame or high temperature, it loses the ability to support. 2), loss of integrity: It mainly refers to the thin wall separating component(such as stairs, windows,partitions, ceiling, etc.) burst or partially collapse under flame or high temperature, and penetrating fracture or opening appears, and the reverse side even burn. For example, when the floor is under flame or at high temperature, the flame spread to the upper room, which indicates that the integrity has been damaged. 3), loss of fire insulation function: It mainly refers to that seperating components loses thermal insulation and excessive heat conduction. In experiment, if the average temperature of component unexposed surface exceeds 140 ℃, or if any spot at the unexposed surface exceed the initial temperature of 180 ℃, the component loses fire insulation function.
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- 1. Foam ceramic insulation board Foam ceramic insulation board is made of inorganic ceramic material by high temperature baking and is called ceramic insulation plate for short. 2. Composite cement foaming insulation board With cement, fly-ash and micro-silica, composite cement foaming insulation board is a kind of hole-closed lightweight hydrophobic insulation board made by foaming, maintenance,cuttign and processing. 3. Aerated concrete panel Using lightweight material, silicious material and foaming agent and so on, aerated concrete panel is a lightweight concrete panel made by high pressure steaming. 4. Rock wool board With natural igneous rock as material and thermosetting resin as binder, rock wool board is a panel made by melting in high temperature through centrifugation. I hope it can help you.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:Are fire materials poisonous after burning?
- Neutral refractory is mainly composed of alumina, chromium oxide or carbon. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina are a kind of high quality refractory materials with a wide range of uses. Chrome brick with chromium oxide as its main component has good corrosion resistance, but its thermal shock resistance is poor, and its deformation temperature is lower at high temperature. Carbon refractories with carbon bricks, graphite and silicon carbide products, low coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, resistance to acid and salt corrosion, especially weak acid has good resistance, without wetting of the metal and slag, light. It is widely used as lining material of high temperature, and also used as lining of autoclave in petroleum and chemical industry.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- Level A: Incombustible building material: It is a kind of material that almost does not occur burning. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: Combustible building materials: It has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high.
- Q:How to do environmental impact assessment for refractory Co., Ltd.
- The preparation of a report or statement. During the compilation process, any problems should be actively communicated with the construction side. For example, dust collector selection, environmental protection investment, total emission approval. (especially the total emission, you must let the construction side and communicate with the environmental protection bureau to get the total amount, otherwise you write the EIA does not make any sense.) Generally speaking, the preparation of the report is longer, about forty days; and the preparation of the report table is shorter, about fifteen days.
- Q:What is fire retardant coating mainly used for?
- The functions of refractory coating are as follows: 1. Non-intumescent fire retardant coating is mainly used for the fireproofing of wood, fiber board and other materials, and it is used in the surfaces of wood truss, roof, doors, windows and etc. Second, the intumescent fire retardant coating can be divided into non-toxic intumescent fire retardant coating, expansible fire retardant coating emulsions, solvent-based fire retardant coating. 3. Non-toxic intumescent fire retardant coating can be used to protect cables, polyethylene pipes and insulation board. 4, The expansible fire retardant coating emulsion and solvent-based fire retardant coating can be used for fireproofing of buildings, electricity power, and cables. 5. New fire retardant coating: Transparent fire retardant coating, water-soluble intumescent fire retardant coating, fireproof emulsion paint, polyvinyl acetate emulsion fire retardant paint, water-soluble intumescent fire retardant paint drying at room temperature, fire insulation coating polyolefin fire retardant coating, modified high chloropolyethylene fire retardant paint, chlorinated rubber fire retardant coating, firewall coating, intumescent coatings, wire and cable fire retardant paint, new fire retardant coating, casting fire retardant coating and so on.
- Q:What are the specifications of fire resistant bag?
- Currently there are four specifications: C10, C40, B40 and B50 suitable for steel ladle of less than 60 tons. I hope it can help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range