Order On-line Tracking
· Electronically regulated charging regime: Boost and float charge
· Deep discharge protection
· PWM series regulation, no panel short circuit
· Integrated temperature compensation
· Fully electronically protected:
Panel surge voltage
Wrong polarity at panel or battery
Overload and short circuit at load
· 3 LED indications: Charge Status, SOC, LVD, Overload! Short Circuit
· Common positive allows grounding
· The new version of CA solar charge controller series is especially designed for small solar systems with the need of a low battery disconnect feature.
· Main differences to the preceding CA series:
· The regulation circuit provides now series regulation to prevent single cell overheat problems of short-circuited solar panels. The terminal section has been replaced by a rugged, well profen 16 mm2 terminal block.
· The melting fuse of the predecessor has been replaced by a fully electronically protected circuit.
· 2 LEDs and 1 Duo-LED to display charging in progress, battery SOC, load disconnect and overload status. Leisure and rural electrification systems are the typical applications for this product. It is a perfect solution for cost-sensitive systems which require state-of-the-art system management.
· The compact case is now similar to the well-known CML series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|