CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Details
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Perforated Or Not:
Pre or hot-dip galvanized
galvanized steel c channel with UL certification
c channel with UL certification
slotted or plain
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic film packing in bundles
usually 15-25 days can be shorten by your requirement
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Specification
41*41, 41*21 (1-5/8"*1-5/8", 1-5/8"*13/16") and other sizes customized steel profile
3m or to your requirement
pre-Galvanized or hot-dip galvanized
railway,post, steel structure,construction etc.
Warehouse/ factory wall/ makeshift house
C section shape
According to your details
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Advantage
1.Flexible payment way
Good financial chain ensure TT, L/C, D/P payment ways.
2.Timely and stalble delivery
Stable production line and advanced managerment system enable the timely and stable delivery.
Advanced technology and more than 10 years working experience make our quality superior.
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Pictures
- Q:How heavy is channel 1, 16? How do you calculate the formula?
- The channel weight per meter =0.00785 * [+e (high waist thick legs wide waist thick sand river)]
- Q:You design expert asked: do barrier 5 meters, how long the channel to bear?
- Through my own experience, you need 10 cm or 12 cm Fang Gang (Pihou requirements GB) as the main girder, the main girder can not be separated, to ensure his strength, if conditions permit can be supported by channel 10 cm at the bottom, so it is very strong, and the spacing between the main girder beams can not exceed 400MM.
- Q:Channel steel, I-steel, round bar, angle steel, Fang Gang price is per ton to count or by rice? How about tons and meters? The formula is best
- Base area * * 7.85 (7.85 is the specific weight of steel)If the unit of computation is mm, it is "gram""If the unit of work is centimeter, it is "kilogram""If the unit of measurement is rice, it is ton"
- Q:Six meters long, standard 10 channel steel, theoretical weight
- The finished channel steel is delivered by hot forming, normalizing or hot rolling. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 100*48*5.3, which means waist height is 100 mm, leg width is 48 mm, waist thickness is 5.3 mm channel, or 10# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25#a, 25#b, 25#c and so on.
- Q:Is it better to cast a pipe or a channel steel?
- Usually with steel and wood structure, the top of the following floor should be suspended with plasterboard. Many students react gypsum suspended ceiling time will crack. This is because, no matter how good the steel is bought, there will always be some deformation, especially in the middle of the house. Lead to the deformation and cracking of the gypsum board close to the steel frame.
- Q:What is the difference between channel steel or C steel?
- Channel steel is rail steel, relatively thick. C steel is rolled by iron plate
- Q:What direction does channel steel use best?
- The channel steel can be placed in three directions, that is, stand, place, tilt, and lie prone
- Q:Specific difference between channel steel, cold-formed steel channel, hot plate and cold plate
- Cold bend channel steel and cold-rolled steel plate production process is basically the same, refers to the steel at normal temperature, through the external role of the steel rolled or bent into the required shape.
- Q:What angles, angles and channels are used in general? Please try to be specific?
- Profiles are commonly used in construction for steel structures, plant buildings (single deck, multiple), adding (inserting) layers, and simple and independent components: Roofing frames, interior and exterior steel staircases, etc.In steel construction plants (buildings), what you call those profiles are useful
- Q:How to choose angle steel and channel steel for dry hanging stone?
- A qualified design unit is required. Material selection as required.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range