CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Details
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Perforated Or Not:
Pre or hot-dip galvanized
galvanized steel c channel with UL certification
c channel with UL certification
slotted or plain
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic film packing in bundles
usually 15-25 days can be shorten by your requirement
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Specification
41*41, 41*21 (1-5/8"*1-5/8", 1-5/8"*13/16") and other sizes customized steel profile
3m or to your requirement
pre-Galvanized or hot-dip galvanized
railway,post, steel structure,construction etc.
Warehouse/ factory wall/ makeshift house
C section shape
According to your details
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Advantage
1.Flexible payment way
Good financial chain ensure TT, L/C, D/P payment ways.
2.Timely and stalble delivery
Stable production line and advanced managerment system enable the timely and stable delivery.
Advanced technology and more than 10 years working experience make our quality superior.
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Pictures
- At the same height, the light channel steel has narrower legs, thinner waist and lighter weight than ordinary channel steel. 18 - 40 is large channel steel, 5 - 16 channel steel is medium channel steel. Imported channel steel shall be marked with actual specifications, sizes and relevant standards. Steel import and export orders generally is identified in the corresponding (carbon steel or low-alloy steel), to use the required specifications. Except for specification, channel steel has no specific composition and performance series
- Q:Surface area of channel steel
- 20A channel steel international size is 200*73*7, 1 meters of channel steel surface area is 0.678 square meters, not counting ends
- Q:What's the name of channel steel?
- Channel only classification, no alias.Such as: waist height is the same, leg width and waist thickness of different, you can have a, B, C three models.
- Q:How many tons per ton for channel 12?
- 12# channel steel appearance size: A. height 120 mm. Leg length 53 mm. Thickness 5 mmWhat is the length of 12# channel? Specifications: A. 6M12# how much is the current price of the channel steel ton?Answer: 3000-4000 yuan
- Q:Use the No. 10 channel steel as the crossbeam, the span of 2 meters, the load is 300kg. How about the selection and the type of the channel steel? If not, what number should I use?
- To know the situation of the beam support to determine the items to be checked, how about the channel support?
- Q:Steel GB channel and non GB there is no difference?
- Weight difference is obvious, material non-standard is even more difficult to say
- Q:What do you mean by "A" in the channel type?
- A thin waist is the most.The width of their legs is equal to the waist thickness difference, that is, the real leg (not including waist thickness) is the same length, and the average leg thickness is the same.
- Q:Industrial plant pipe hanger expansion bolts, why add a section of channel, and then connect the screw rod?.
- Safety and stability analysis is the first form of support, a little better, attention is to consider a firm point
- Q:14# dimension of channel steel and weight per metre?
- Specification for dimensions and weight of hot rolled ordinary channel steel14#a height (H) 140, leg width (b) 58, waist thickness (d) 6, theoretical weight 14.535 kg14#b height (H) 140, leg width (b) 60, waist thickness (d) 8, theoretical weight 16.733 kg
- Q:How many meters per ton is channel ten?
- Channel ten, one ton, about 468 meters. Specific architectural manuals can be examined.Channel steel: the channel steel is a long strip steel with a cross section. Its specification means: such as 120*53*5, which means that the waist height is 120 millimeters, the width of the leg is 53 millimeters of channel, the waist is 5 mm thick channel, or called 12# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25a#, 25b#, 25c# and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range