BX3 AC Arc welder
1.low operation noise
2.best working performance
3.apply to mild steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
Features and parameters
Its electric arc is soft and very stable
Moving coil transformer structure has low operating noise and fine ability.
Bare copper flat wire technology is adopted for wire package, with asbestos insulant as bedding to realize quick heat dissipation, high efficiency and long working life.
The unique BX3-630 welder adopts high no-load voltage design, suitable for reinforcing steel bar vertical butt welding. It`s the first choice to select for steel bar vertical but welding.
Welding material: low carbon steel, high strength steel, medium carbon steel, low alloy stee
Main technical parameters
Rated Input Voltage(V)
Rated Output Current(A)
Raged Duty Cycle(%)
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
- Q:Can the plasma cutting machine be general used with TIG welding machine?
- It should be possible to make some changes. It is to build a high pressure air nozzle in the arc passage, and to collect the airflow to a certain point.
- Q:Can argon arc welding machine be directly welded with nitrogen gas?
- Argon arc welding is also called argon gas shielded welding. That is, argon arc protective gas is applied around the arc welding to isolate the air from the welding zone, so as to prevent the oxidation of the welding zone
- Q:380V argon arc welding machine output current 100A, what is the input current?
- 1 argon arc welding 100A corresponding rated voltage 100*0.04+10=14 Volts2, input current =14*100/ efficiency / power factor /380/1.732, inverter welding efficiency is generally 0.85, power factor is generally 0.9~0.95, conservative by 0.9, then input current =14*100/0.85/0.9/380/1.732, about 2.78A
- Q:How is the direct connection and reverse connection of the direct current arc welding machine? On what occasions are they used?
- The positive connection and reverse connection are relative to the workpiece, and the positive connection is the output of the welder, the positive electrode (see the right picture), and vice versa.
- Q:Circuit diagram of WS-160 DC argon arc welding machine
- What's wrong with your welding machine?The remedy to the disease is better
- Q:Argon arc welding machine does not arc, and the surface of the welding brush contact reaction.
- First of all, to see if you hit the welding gear, try another gear,If not, check that the high frequency part is faulty,Arcing indicates that the main circuit is not broken
- Q:ZX7 inverter type DC arc welding machine, when the welding current is 150A, how much power can it have?
- 1 when the welding current is 150A.2. If the maximum power of ZX7 500 inverter type DC arc welding machine should be 25 thousand volt ampere, we can check exactly how much.3, in fact, kilovolt ampere and kilowatt should be about the same meaning, you should understand.4, according to the current you use, you can calculate the power consumption of the welding machine.5, you can do a rough calculation, (25 / 500) * current you are using now.6, if you use the 150 current, now (25 / 500) * 150=7.5 (kW / h).
- Q:Can ordinary argon arc welding machine not weld aluminum alloy? Why?
- Pulse argon arc welding machine can weld aluminum
- Q:How much is the used argon arc welder now? How much is the cheapest argon arc welder? (welded stainless steel burglarproof window)
- New less than 1000, second-hand reference. The key is power, 200A16V, 200A26 volts, and so on, maybe 16V or so
- Q:Argon arc welding machine does not arc, what is the reason ah?
- Clap sound is high frequency, high frequency, no words, you are not good, send it manufacturers.Two, if there is high frequency, just get some change, change a gas or electric connector, or a quick joint.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average