BX3 AC Arc welder
1.low operation noise
2.best working performance
3.apply to mild steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
Features and parameters
Its electric arc is soft and very stable
Moving coil transformer structure has low operating noise and fine ability.
Bare copper flat wire technology is adopted for wire package, with asbestos insulant as bedding to realize quick heat dissipation, high efficiency and long working life.
The unique BX3-630 welder adopts high no-load voltage design, suitable for reinforcing steel bar vertical butt welding. It`s the first choice to select for steel bar vertical but welding.
Welding material: low carbon steel, high strength steel, medium carbon steel, low alloy stee
Main technical parameters
Rated Input Voltage(V)
Rated Output Current(A)
Raged Duty Cycle(%)
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
- Q:What's the difference between argon arc welding machine 380V with two wire input and three wire input?
- Two arc welding argon arc welding machine is single-phase 380V.The argon arc welding machine with three wire inputs is three-phase 380V.Three phase argon arc welding machine has good stability. Now the inverter arc welding is the power input mode.Because of the unbalanced voltage of the network, the welding parameters of single-phase arc welding is poor. Mainly old-fashioned frequency AC arc welding machine based. Backward technology.
- Q:How to use argon arc welding machine
- 1. connection of input power supplyThe input power of the welder is 380V. Note: before the A. connection, switch the switch of the switch box on the broken position, and connect the grounding cable to the ground at the bottom of the welder. The voltage of power supply network in B. welding machine is single-phase 380V, and the voltage fluctuation of power grid should be in the range of +10%.2. argon arc welding1.) close the power switch, and the power indicator light is on. 2.) switch the function switch to the position of argon arc welding. 3.) welding torch and workpiece. 4.) when welding aluminum, turn the switch down to AC argon arc welding, and then apply welding according to process requirements. When welding the stainless steel, switch the switch to "direct current argon arc welding", and then apply the welding process. 5.) open argon valve, according to process requirements, adjust to a certain flow. 6.) adjust the current knob to the required value according to the process parameters. 7.) the gas delay knob to the required time, welding can be achieved and the requirements of post flow ventilation in advance.3. procedures for argon arc welding1.) switch and check whether the dial knob machine to the correct position; 2.) mobile welding torch, the 2 3mm away from the workpiece position and press the torch switch; 3.) welding process; 4.) loosen the torch switch, welding end valves are closed; 5.) argon, turn off the power switch;4. manual arc welding1.) switch the selection switch to the "general weld" position. 2.) for welding of low carbon steel, the output (+) cathode connected to the base metal, the electrode holder connected to the welder (-) cathode. 3.) with low argon welding stainless steel electrode, the positive electrode (+) electrode holder, the (-) athode metal.
- Q:Can argon arc welding machine be used as cutting machine?
- May not。Argon arc welding can not be used as plasma cutting machine. It is also impossible to weld the parent metal with tungsten.
- Q:What is the duty cycle on the argon arc welding machine panel?
- Duty cycle is the ratio of pulse turn-on time and total timeTo put it bluntly, a water pipe has been let off, and can run one side of water a minute;Then you run 30 seconds per minute, 30 seconds off, you can only run half square water, the duty cycle is the opening time divided by the opening and closing time, and that is, 30 divided by 60 is 0.5When you need the high temperature steel plate welding duty ratio increase, but you have to look at the instructions of how much or hold their own, because you do not know what the first machine models, how much power, so you see, anyway, the larger duty ratio, the higher the temperature of welding - this manual must yes, you look fine.
- Q:What is the problem of inverter type hand arc welding machine without arcing?
- Check the following possible: diode bad, circuit board bad, power supply phase missing, power supply insurance burned, the template is bad.
- Q:What brand of argon arc welding machine is better?
- Lincoln's argon arc welding is the best in the world. The model is based on the material and thickness of the material to be welded, as well as the size of the welding and the quality requirements of the welding.If you can tell me exactly what you weld, I can recommend the right model to you.
- Q:Argon arc welding machine welding torch has been pressed out, wait a few seconds will stop, which does not press the switch will be out of gas? What's the problem?!
- This is the gas delay time, the length of the delay can be adjusted in advance. And... Aspirated. Function...
- Q:Reallink Christie and argon arc welding machine which is good, what are the advantages
- Christie and Ruiling is not the 'brothers alone' as far as I know: reallink is the founder of Mr. Qiu Guang, then (now Christie's boss) A and Qiu Guang cooperation, A money, Qiu light technology. After separation, was also playing a lawsuit, finally to Qiu Guang reallink. Behind the A made a new brand of Christie
- Q:Argon arc welding machine welding only current, can not play arc, what is the reason? Please help master!
- The arc ignition circuit is out of order.
- Q:Can argon arc welding machine weld copper?
- Can. But the cost is high. It is difficult to weld brass (including zinc) by argon arc welding.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average