Order On-line Tracking
1.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Description：
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required.
2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
1.Simple and compact construction. Small in size and light in weight. Easy transportation, installation and maintenance.
2. Quick 90 degrees on-off operation. Minimized operating torque ,energy saving.
3. Excellent sealing performance with no leakage. Long service life.
4. Wide selection of materials ,applicable for various media..
5. Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.
6. Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test
7. Wide selection of materials, applicable to various mediums
3.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
End flange: ANSI B 16.1,EN1092,AS2129
Face to face: ANSI B 16.10
Top flange: ISO 5211
Normal pressure: PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI)
Disc: DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel
Suitable temperature: -10~120
Medium: Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc.
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
A: Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|