Order On-line Tracking
1. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Description：
2) Pressure: PN6/PN10/PN16/CLASS150
Viton liner: -10C-150C
A. Body: Cast iron/Ductile iron/WCB/Stainless Steel
B. Disc: DI/CF8/CF8M/C95400
E:Bushing: Glass backed PTFE /Lubricated bronze
F. Operation: Malleable iron lever/Aluminium Lever/Gear/Pneumatic/Electrical
2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
1. OEM Factory : Professional manufacturer, clients from whole world.
2. High Quality, Competitive Price: Custom is accepted.
3. Complete Service: Long service Life, Fast delivery, Multilingual services.
4. Certificates: ISO9001, CE, NSF, TS, WRAS.
5. Low MOQ: Ready for providing the sample and producing some small orders.
3. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
Quick DetailsStandard or Nonstandard: Standard Structure: Gate Pressure: Medium Pressure
Power: Manual Material: Casting Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
Media: Water Port Size: DN40mm-DN300 Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: CMAX-GF4 resilient gate valves: resilient seat flange
Packaging & DeliveryPackaging Detail: air plastic bag inside/wooden box outside
Delivery Detail: 15-60days
DIN3352 F4 resilient seat flange gate valves
resilient gate valves
1. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
A: Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|