Order On-line Tracking
1. Butterfly ValveManual Wafer Description：
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required.
2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
a)Cast hole. Flange connection meet ANSI 125/150# DIN PN10/16 BS4504 PN10/16 in the meanwhile.
b)Soft seat. Replaceable. Increase of service life.
c Square and short neck. Easy to stick scutcheon and cost saving.
3. Butterfly Valve Manual Wafer Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
a) Body: CI(cast iron ,GG25 )/ DI (ductile iron ,GGG40)
b) Disc: DI / CF8 / CF8M / C95400
c) Seat: EPDM / NBR / TEFLON / VITON
1. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
A: Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
2. What is manual wafer butterfly valveA: Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|