Order On-line Tracking
1. Butterfly Valve Description：
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required. The disc is positioned in the center of the pipe, passing through the disc is a rod connected to an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the actuator turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. Unlike a ball valve, the disc is always present within the flow, therefore a pressure drop is always induced in the flow, regardless of valve position.
2.Main Features of the Butterfly Valve
(1) 90° movement for full open/close position.
(2) Excellent control characteristics.Tight shut-off even after innumerable operations.
(3) Installation cost considerably reduced because of very low weight and compact design.
(4) Longer life and reliable service with minimum component wear.
(5) Renewable seats. No supplementary gasket required with the adjacent pipework.
(6) Body & Stem totally protected from service fluid.
3. Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Butterfly Valve Specification：
DUCTILE IRON WITH NICKEL PLATED
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
3. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|