Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve multi-level unique progressive contact seat design, the valve plate in close contact in the process of gradually seat, ensure good sealing performance while reducing unnecessary torque, and the butterfly plate of stainless steel and the inner parts, thereby prolonging the service life of the valve seat, has strong rust and corrosion function. Torque reduction enables the drive to be lightweight and miniaturized. Unique stem seal prevents fluid leakage.
- Q:What do you mean, handle, butterfly valve, hard back and soft back?
- Hello, soft sealing butterfly valve is generally divided into skeleton, seat and frameless valve seat, the skeleton of the general material: resin, aluminum, iron.. Etc.. With back seat is on the back of the vulcanized rubber, without skeleton, valve seat is rubber.
- Q:What do you mean by manual butterfly valve DN100 D341X-10?
- DN100 refers to the inside diameter of the butterfly valveD stands for butterfly valves3 represents the turbine drive4 represents the flange connectionThe 1 represents straight throughX is the representative of the Dengqen rubber seal10 represents the pressure of 1.0Mpa (10 kg)Manual butterfly valve, also known as turn over plate valve, is a simple structure of the control valve, but also can be used for low pressure pipe medium switch control. Butterfly valve refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) as the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- Popular, one point one pressure side, a double-sided pressure.
- Q:What are the uses and classifications of manually operated clip butterfly valves?
- In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is 0 degrees -90 degrees between, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve opens the card completely. Butterfly valves are not only widely used in petroleum, gas, chemical, water treatment and other general industries, but also applied to the cooling water system of thermal power stations.
- Q:How does the pneumatic butterfly valve control the angle of opening?
- The angle of the rotating shaft is controlled so that the angle of the butterfly valve is controlled. You just have a good electrical locator
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- 2) additional torque seal butterfly valve. The seal is produced by a torque that is applied to the valve shaft(2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. The pressure is greater than the pressure on the seat or plate(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium. (1) vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with lower working pressure than standard atmosphere.(2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.(3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa.(4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve.(5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa. (1) high temperature butterfly valve. T>450 C butterfly valve
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- When talking about car engines, references such as v4, v6, v8, v10 and v12 are not for the number of valves. it is for the number of cylinders. The more cylinders that an engine has, the more fuel it consumes and most of the time, the more horsepower it can make. There are exceptions to this though. Regarding the noise of the engine, i would agree that a v8 sounds very good when it is roaring. Valves are actually the openings for fuel to get into the cylinders and the exhaust to come out from. Most modern engines have two valves for incoming fuel and two valves for the exhaust making a total of four valves per cylinder. hope that clears it for you
- Q:D37A1X9-16CB1: what does this butterfly valve mean?
- The model is composed of 7 units, the types of valves (gate valve Z, J, L, Q ball valve, throttle valve, check valve and H valve, butterfly valve, connection mode (D) internal thread 1 thread 2, welding flange 4, 6, 7, the clamp (0) electromagnetic transmission mode 1 solenoid valve, hydraulic, electric and hydraulic turbine are 2, 3, 4 and 5 gears, bevel gear, pneumatic hydraulic, 6, 7, 8, 9) pneumatic and hydraulic, electric, structure (straight or DC type 7,1 on behalf of the center plate, vertical type A (A) and LT X9) on behalf of a sealant is heat-resistant rubber, kg 16 kg, C represents the body material of carbon steel WCB, B1 on behalf of the valve plate is made of ductile cast iron plating)
- Q:What's the difference between the three eccentric butterfly valve and the two eccentric butterfly valve?
- Single eccentric butterfly valve: extrusion problems, address concentric butterfly valve and valve seat of the resulting in a single eccentric butterfly valve, the structural characteristics of the stem axis deviated from the disc center, so that the butterfly is no longer a rotary bottom plate, axial dispersion, reduce the excessive squeezing and the lower end of the seat of the butterfly board. Double eccentric butterfly valve: in the single eccentric butterfly valve on the basis of further improvement of forming, is the most widely used double eccentric butterfly valve.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range