Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- It should be the same. Butterfly valve (also called butterfly) English Name: butterfly valve: headstock disc disc disc plate and can rotate around the axis of the valve body of a valve rotating. Construction: mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, disc and sealing ring. The valve body is cylindrical and has short axial length and is internally provided with a plate.
- Q:What is a Valve Adjustment?
- Some cars have little hydraulic gizmos to keep the valves more or less where they're supposed to be. Doing without them is, according to some, a tad more precise, but you have to have the valves checked now and then. (On my old Celica, it was a 60k maintenance item.) It will probably run a hair better afterwards.
- Q:What's the difference between turbine butterfly valve and manual butterfly valve?
- Butterfly (Manual butterfly) butterfly plate installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped disc rotates around the axis. The angle of rotation is between 0 and -90 degrees. When rotating to 90 degrees, the valve is fully open.Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight, only by a few parts. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal, two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.
- Q:What are the functions and uses of butterfly valves?
- Industrial butterfly valve features, capable of high temperature, applicable pressure range is higher, the valve nominal diameter is large, the valve made of carbon steel, the valve plate sealing ring using metal rings instead of rubber rings. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded by steel plate, mainly used for high temperature smoke duct and gas pipe.Construction: mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, disc and sealing ring. The valve body is cylindrical and has short axial length and is internally provided with a plate.
- Q:How warm is the PTFE butterfly valve?
- Ordinary PTFE clip butterfly valve normal temperature tolerance of about 120 degrees, instantly to about 150 degrees
- Q:The difference between the electric control valve and the electric butterfly valve, respectively, the application situation
- Both are powered by electric butterfly valves.The control valve must have the ability to accept external signal control. At the same time, control signals and valves through the medium flow must ensure a certain relationship.Electric control valve belongs to electric butterfly valve; electric butterfly valve butterfly valve including but not exclusively butterfly valve.Electric butterfly valve is a kind of electric control valve.There are many types of valve body, usually through the single seat, straight through two seat, angle, diaphragm, small flow, three pass, eccentric rotation, butterfly, sleeve type, spherical and so on 10. In the selection of control valve valve prior to the media, process conditions and parameters to control the process of careful analysis, to collect sufficient data to understand the system requirements on the control valve, according to the data collected to determine the type of valve to be used.
- Q:unstick valves in 1988 volkswagon rabbit?
- The only reason for a stuck valve is if it bent from a thrown timing belt. Sitting 4 years will not cause valves to stick usually, because there is always some oil leakage from the head, that prevents rust. How do you know the valve is stuck? Have you done a compression test, checked the valve clearance? When you say you take a wrench to manually unstick it, it would help to know what you mean, because there is no place to put a wrench that would help unstick a valve that was stuck. You need to tell us much more.
- Q:How to use the fire butterfly valve properly?
- Clamp and groove type and signal butterfly valve, the first two have what requirements of installation, the operating handle can rotate to open and close the valve installation, signal wiring, mouth down, to prevent water and caused a short circuit three line grounding and alarm line for leakage protection and monitoring of the valve open or closed, general are in line with the alarm valve or flow indicator matched with water, indicating the spacing of not less than 300mm, no other special requirements
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- Role of butterfly valveButterfly valve is to use disc type to open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close or adjust the flow of medium valve. The butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, the driving performance of torque is small, simple operation, rapid, high chemical corrosion, and can also have good flow control function and closure characteristics, the use of butterfly valve is very extensive. Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium.Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve.Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:How do you explain A in butterfly valve D37A1?
- Represents a seal or lining material symbol.Said sealing ring or lining material with the Chinese phonetic alphabet: B Babbitts D nitrided steel, acid resistant stainless steel H, J L Aluminum Alloy, hard rubber, nylon NL, P leather, SA PTFE, SC PVC, SD bakelite, T copper, TC enamel, X rubber, Y hard alloy
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range