|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Size: 2”-24” / 40mm – 1200 mm
Design standard: API 609, BS EN 593, MSS SP-67.
Face-to-Face dimension: API 609, ISO 5752, BS EN 558, BS 5155, MS SP-67.
Flange Drilling: ANSI B 16.1, BS EN 1092, DIN 2501 PN 10/16, BS 10 Table E, JIS B2212/2213 5K, 10K, 16K.
Test: API 598.
Lever / worm gearbox operator / electric operator / pneumatic operator
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:where is the pvc valve located on duramax diesel?
- depends on the year of the duramax, some do have a pvc valve one is on the valve cover on one year and on another year the valve is down at the bottom of the engine it screws in, i would check with your local dealer, the should give you an idea, if the turbo has an line follow it the other is just mainly a vent on the valve cover, is the oil coming in or coming out of the turbo?
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor
- save yourself the hassle and throw that thing away go back to your local auto parts store and buy the l shaped spring compresser should be about twenty dollars make sure vehicle is at tdc remove rocker arm bolt remove rocker arms going valve by valve do not mix them up must go in exactly the same order they came out now lightly tap the top of valve with a rubber mallet will help loosen retainers place compresser on rocker arm stud take r.a. nut and tighten till valve locks fall out or can be removed very small dont lose use compressed air to hold valves in place at tdc sorry that should have been first not hard but not easy to do rebuilt 350 motor from the guts out spent alot of money on spring compressers only to find out the simplest one worked the best the one like u got will give u hell i tried napas version craftsman all of them trust me use the L bar
- Q:Can the inlet and outlet of butterfly valve be reversed? Why? What will happen if the reverse gear is installed?
- Our factory butterfly valve has two-way sealing, can be installed, and will not leak. If there is an arrow above the butterfly valve is one-way seal, that is, can not be installed. One way sealing will cause leakage. If you have any other questions, you can bring them up. Let me help you with that
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve, what are their applicable conditions? Advantages and disadvantages?
- The gate valve is one of the simplest valves. Generally manual, most of the electric valve failure, as a manual. Butterfly valve is more, I saw the pneumatic butterfly valve, that is, with gas control closed, general and solenoid valve matching.
- Q:Gate valve and butterfly valve which is installed when there is a direction?
- There is no direction when installing the valve. The butterfly valve has an eccentric butterfly valve which is in the direction of installation
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Vertical and horizontal only installation directions and installation methods are different. Functionally, there is no difference.The main difference between the two methods of installation is that:1. horizontal can effectively avoid the high temperature radiation above the pipe. The disadvantage is that it takes up a lot of space.The advantage of the 2. vertical is that the occupation space is smaller, and it is easy to install. If the pipeline is higher, it is not convenient for maintenance.
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:What's the difference between D71X-16 and D71H-16 butterfly valves?
- First, model D71X model means that, on behalf of 7 representative D butterfly valve, butterfly valve connection form for clamp connections, 1 straight, X represents the seal in the form of soft sealing, the sealing surface usually NBR H metal seal is usually 2Cr13 16 represents the pressure of 16 kg pressure weldingJin Ya valve is the production of hard sealing butterfly valve or soft sealing butterfly valve line leader, what problems can ask their units, technicians will answer for you
- Q:What does "D341X-16Q" mean?What do D341-16Q letters and numbers mean for butterfly valves?
- D - valve type code: Butterfly valve;3 - valve drive mode code: worm gear;4 - valve connection form code: flange;1 - valve structure type code: vertical plate type;X - seat sealing surface or lining material code: rubber;16 - nominal pressure value: PN1.6MPa;Q - body material code: QT400 - 15.
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Crown valve pressButterfly valve is butterfly valveThe check valve is a check valveButterfly valve is mainly switching functionThe check valve mainly stops the pipe from flowing backwardsThe two can only be said to be valvesThe others are different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range