|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Size: 2”-24” / 40mm – 1200 mm
Design standard: API 609, BS EN 593, MSS SP-67.
Face-to-Face dimension: API 609, ISO 5752, BS EN 558, BS 5155, MS SP-67.
Flange Drilling: ANSI B 16.1, BS EN 1092, DIN 2501 PN 10/16, BS 10 Table E, JIS B2212/2213 5K, 10K, 16K.
Test: API 598.
Lever / worm gearbox operator / electric operator / pneumatic operator
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:The difference between the electric control valve and the electric butterfly valve, respectively, the application situation
- Butterfly valve switching speed, fluid resistance is small, but the flow control is not good, suitable for only fast opening and closing occasions. Control valve switching speed is relatively slow, fluid resistance, but the flow control of the linear good, suitable for flow control requirements of the occasion.
- Q:What is the difference between the installation and function of a butterfly valve and butterfly valve?
- Therefore, the fully open position of the valve is determined by the position of the gate. Some gate valve, stem nut is located on the gate, the handwheel rotates to drive the stem to rotate, and make the gate lift, this kind of valve is called rotary bar gate valve, or call dark rod gate valve. The type of gate width, sealing surface configuration can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel gate valve, wedge gate type valve can be divided into: single gate type, dual gate plate and the flexible gate type; parallel gate type valve can be divided into single and dual gate gate plate. According to the thread position of the valve stem, can be divided into two kinds of open rod gate valve and dark rod gate valve. Valve installation and maintenance should pay attention to the following: hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed for lifting, and is strictly prohibited. Double gate valve should be installed vertically, that is, the valve stem is in a vertical position, and the handwheel is at the top. The gate valve with bypass valve shall be opened before opening to balance the pressure difference between inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force. The gate valve with drive mechanism is installed according to the instruction of the product instruction. If the valve is constantly switched on, lubricate it at least once a month. The valve has the advantages of small fluid resistance, the sealing surface by the erosion of small and medium Chong brush. Opening and closing is more labor-saving. Medium flow direction is unrestricted, no disturbance, no pressure reduction. The utility model has the advantages of simple shape, short structural length, good manufacturing technique and wide application range. Valve faults between the sealing surface can lead to erosion and abrasion, maintenance more difficult. Larger size, open need a certain space, long opening and closing time. Complex structure.
- Q:How to use the fire butterfly valve properly?
- Clamp and groove type and signal butterfly valve, the first two have what requirements of installation, the operating handle can rotate to open and close the valve installation, signal wiring, mouth down, to prevent water and caused a short circuit three line grounding and alarm line for leakage protection and monitoring of the valve open or closed, general are in line with the alarm valve or flow indicator matched with water, indicating the spacing of not less than 300mm, no other special requirements
- Q:How does the pneumatic butterfly valve control the angle of opening?
- This is really not good, control seems to be pneumatic defects, can only rely on the feeling
- Q:What does the butterfly valve D361H - 25C DN350 mean?
- Welded turbine butterfly valve, hard seal, material: cast steel, pressure 25KG, caliber 350MM
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- (2) temperature butterfly valve. 120 C
- Q:How does PLC control butterfly valves?
- PLC control butterfly valve, usually control pneumatic butterfly valve or electric butterfly valve.PLC control pneumatic butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control, electric control, gas control, gas control butterfly valve;PLC control electric butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control electric, electric control butterfly valve.Control requirement:All PLC output contacts must be isolated from the intermediate relay and indirectly controlled by an intermediate relay.
- Q:where is the pvc valve located on duramax diesel?
- The last two answers were wrong. Duramax motors have a Pcv valve. It stands for positive crankcase ventilation and every engine has one that I am aware of and it's to relieve the air pressure built up in the crankcase from the pistons moving up and down. The Pcv allows atmospheric air pressure inside then crankcase. If there is a lot of air pressure coming out of the Pcv you could have bad valve seals or worn piston rings allowing massive amounts of air being forced into the crank case. The Pcv valve on 2003 and older have the Pcv built into the valve cover. It is a box shape cap that has a spring and diaphragm under it. Old question just thought I would clear that up for the 2 people not so mechanically inclined that answered last.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve model d344h, d345h, d346h, d347h mean?
- According to the international standard of the letters and numbers apart to explain D344H D is a unit of butterfly valve, two unit 3 is driving mode: turbine, three unit 4 connection: flange connection, four unit 4 Structure: seal type linkage, five unit H sealing material: Cr13 stainless steelD345H compare yourself to the above. Unit 5 four is a sealed, single eccentric structureD346H four unit 6 is an unsealed center vertical plateD347H four unit 7 is unsealed double eccentricIn general, there is only one difference between them: the structural form is different!
- Q:What is the electric butterfly valve? Please, great God!
- The output signal is stable and reliable for a long time. The valve has an electric node, which is drawn out to the control center by signal line, and the signal line voltage is 12V. In fact, the valve is open and closed, there is a signal to the consumer control center, easy to monitor, the valve in addition to the electric node, with the ordinary valve is not much difference, there are also signal butterfly valve.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range