|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. ISO5752/EN1092/BS5155 design.
2. Size: DN50-1200.
3. Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What is the difference between the installation and function of a butterfly valve and butterfly valve?
- Therefore, the fully open position of the valve is determined by the position of the gate. Some gate valve, stem nut is located on the gate, the handwheel rotates to drive the stem to rotate, and make the gate lift, this kind of valve is called rotary bar gate valve, or call dark rod gate valve. The type of gate width, sealing surface configuration can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel gate valve, wedge gate type valve can be divided into: single gate type, dual gate plate and the flexible gate type; parallel gate type valve can be divided into single and dual gate gate plate. According to the thread position of the valve stem, can be divided into two kinds of open rod gate valve and dark rod gate valve. Valve installation and maintenance should pay attention to the following: hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed for lifting, and is strictly prohibited. Double gate valve should be installed vertically, that is, the valve stem is in a vertical position, and the handwheel is at the top. The gate valve with bypass valve shall be opened before opening to balance the pressure difference between inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force. The gate valve with drive mechanism is installed according to the instruction of the product instruction. If the valve is constantly switched on, lubricate it at least once a month. The valve has the advantages of small fluid resistance, the sealing surface by the erosion of small and medium Chong brush. Opening and closing is more labor-saving. Medium flow direction is unrestricted, no disturbance, no pressure reduction. The utility model has the advantages of simple shape, short structural length, good manufacturing technique and wide application range. Valve faults between the sealing surface can lead to erosion and abrasion, maintenance more difficult. Larger size, open need a certain space, long opening and closing time. Complex structure.
- Q:When will Butterfly Valves be used?
- Butterfly valve is the most common and most widely used in the field of the valve, cases of sewage treatment, water supply, iron and steel, building construction and heating fields needs a lot of valves, especially with the hard seal butterfly valve butterfly valve position and a lot of popularity, the field is used more widely.
- Q:Transformer butterfly valve and pressure relief valve difference
- I don't know. Let's have a Baidu! Baidu is powerful.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve and gate valve
- Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium. Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage.
- Q:Read your answer, about pneumatic butterfly valve solenoid valve selection
- This is our company's products in Pucheng clean energy Co., Ltd. successful use case, if you need case details, you can give me a QQ number, I sent you. In addition, I suggest you add a pneumatic control valve, so that the safest, no map, I can give you. Saved is to look at the project site, if the north, the electromagnetic valve is recommended to use the 1/2 aperture, and a gas control valve or 1/4, it can guarantee the opening speed of the valve, special attention is on the use of the electromagnetic valve chain, this is very important, I will be the general experience specific issues to deal with specific, can not copy blindly, in most cases, this is no problem. And 1/4 also to see traffic, is also 1/4 solenoid valves, flow valve with big caliber is not the same, is not the same, the 1/4 path from the 2mm-12mm range, the CV value is small, about 0.1, with a large amount of 1.2, has big gap, valve opening time is also a great gap, to distinguish between the.
- Q:What are the major disadvantages of butterfly valves?
- Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.shortcoming1, use pressure and working temperature range is small.2, poor sealing.Butterfly valve can be divided into bias plate, vertical plate, inclined plate and lever by structure. According to the form of sealing, can be soft sealed and hard sealed type of two. The soft sealing type usually adopts rubber ring seal, and the hard sealing type usually adopts metal ring seal.According to the connection type can be divided into flange connection and clamp type connection; according to the transmission mode can be divided into manual, gear drive, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric several.
- Q:Is a valve adjustment necessary on my vulcan 500 motorcycle?
- if the valves are not chattering (WOrse then normal) and you havent lost power or gas milage, then no...dont get it adjusted and no ... your not hurting the bike.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve and so on can do the valve so that?
- Do a lot of use valve and butterfly valve, pneumatic / hydraulic, or electric device, automatic control valve, adjust its switch angle, so as to achieve the purpose of regulation. For example, in the factory, in order to ensure the top pressure, then the pressure regulating valve, the valve is automatically adjusted by a butterfly valve! And there is also pressure regulator, pressure regulator valve series is used independently. Of course the more, is mainly used to adjust the flow!
- Q:can't locate freon intake valve for 03 jaguar?
- There is no Freon intake valve for an 03 Jaguar. Freon is R12 refrigerant and the vehicle uses an R134a refrigerant system. There is also no such thing as an intake valve on any vehicle refrigerant system. There is a high pressure port and a low pressure port. To answer your question: under the hood. Any other information would likely endanger your life, since this is obviously a DIY question and you lack the knowledge to safely recharge your vehicle's refrigerant system. R134a refrigerant, if inhaled, can kill you. Do not turn a DIY project into a DIE project. Leave the complicated stuff to the professionals.
- Q:D37A1X9-16CB1: what does this butterfly valve mean?
- The model is composed of 7 units, the types of valves (gate valve Z, J, L, Q ball valve, throttle valve, check valve and H valve, butterfly valve, connection mode (D) internal thread 1 thread 2, welding flange 4, 6, 7, the clamp (0) electromagnetic transmission mode 1 solenoid valve, hydraulic, electric and hydraulic turbine are 2, 3, 4 and 5 gears, bevel gear, pneumatic hydraulic, 6, 7, 8, 9) pneumatic and hydraulic, electric, structure (straight or DC type 7,1 on behalf of the center plate, vertical type A (A) and LT X9) on behalf of a sealant is heat-resistant rubber, kg 16 kg, C represents the body material of carbon steel WCB, B1 on behalf of the valve plate is made of ductile cast iron plating)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range