|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. ISO5752/EN1092/BS5155 design.
2. Size: DN50-1200.
3. Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:where is the pvc valve located on duramax diesel?
- The last two answers were wrong. Duramax motors have a Pcv valve. It stands for positive crankcase ventilation and every engine has one that I am aware of and it's to relieve the air pressure built up in the crankcase from the pistons moving up and down. The Pcv allows atmospheric air pressure inside then crankcase. If there is a lot of air pressure coming out of the Pcv you could have bad valve seals or worn piston rings allowing massive amounts of air being forced into the crank case. The Pcv valve on 2003 and older have the Pcv built into the valve cover. It is a box shape cap that has a spring and diaphragm under it. Old question just thought I would clear that up for the 2 people not so mechanically inclined that answered last.
- Q:CAD drawing of butterfly valve
- Your question is very international. Ha-haThis method of painting is not clear in one or two words.First you'll know the map, then you'll use CAD, so the two will add up.Guess you will.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- D71X-16 according to the standard JB/T 308, 16 kg of the following models are omitted, gray iron should be used; more than 25 kilograms of material should be omitted carbon steel material. Of course, under 16 kg, stainless steel, carbon steel and so on can be used according to the actual working conditions and the requirements of the purchaser.D71X-16Q main material is ductile iron
- Q:What's the size of the signal butterfly valve sleeve?
- The signal valve of the fire door (not in the signal valve shutter doors, fire signal valve use: top fire signal butterfly valve with the valve opening and closing signal device, when the valve is closed by 25% (open degree 4/1), the signal device output signal was mistakenly closed to the fire control center. Therefore, this butterfly valve is the best matching product of automatic fire sprinkler system.
- Q:Gate valve and butterfly valve which is installed when there is a direction?
- Do not require frequent opening and closing, and keep gate fully open or fully closed. Not suitable for use as a regulator or throttling.
- Q:unstick valves in 1988 volkswagon rabbit?
- The only reason for a stuck valve is if it bent from a thrown timing belt. Sitting 4 years will not cause valves to stick usually, because there is always some oil leakage from the head, that prevents rust. How do you know the valve is stuck? Have you done a compression test, checked the valve clearance? When you say you take a wrench to manually unstick it, it would help to know what you mean, because there is no place to put a wrench that would help unstick a valve that was stuck. You need to tell us much more.
- Q:2003 Caravan valve gasket?
- There is no electronic distributor on your caravan it uses a coil pack To the 1st poster there is no valve pan gasket you have valve cover gaskets. The fuel filter on your van is Incorporated in the fuel pump module located inside your fuel tank. There a several things that can contribute to sluggish performance, look at your exhaust and make sure it is not bent/collapsed/restricting Dodge Chrysler Jeep Tech
- Q:What is the meaning of American Standard butterfly valve B series
- American Standard flange connection is divided into A, B series. A series for normal flanges, B series for compact flanges. 24 "to no AB series, flange standards for B16.5, 24" above B16.47.
- Q:What's the material of the butterfly valve seat?
- Butterfly valve seat materials commonly used include EPDM (three yuan ethylene propylene rubber), NBR (Ding Qing rubber), PTFE (PTFE), metal sealing (cemented carbide).Their scope of application is..:1, EPDM (three yuan ethylene propylene rubber): excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, water vapor, color stability, electrical properties, oil and gas flow at room temperature. Ethylene propylene rubber products can be used at 120 degrees for a long time and can be used briefly or intermittently at 150-200 degrees centigrade.2, NBR (Ding Qing rubber): from butadiene and acrylonitrile was prepared by emulsion polymerization, nitrile rubber by emulsion polymerization at low temperature, excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance, strong adhesion. Its disadvantages are poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance, poor electrical properties, and slightly lower elasticity.3, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene): can be used at 260 degrees for continuous use, with the highest use temperature of 290-320 degrees, low coefficient of friction, good wear resistance, and excellent chemical stability. It can not be injection molded and can be extruded or painted. PTFE's unique properties make it widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, food, paper making, medical, electronic and mechanical industries and marine operations.4, metal seal (hard alloy): metal seal valve seat material has good resistance to high temperature, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, but the high requirements of the processing technology, the biggest drawback is the long time operation is easy to generate leakage.
- Q:How much is the Honeywell butterfly DN300?
- Find the agent or find a reliable valve plant a lot of foreign brands are in Chinese OEM so find a reliable factory is relatively good service to keep up
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range