Order On-line Tracking
1. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Description：
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required.
2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
1. Small in size and light in weight, easy instillation and maintenance. It can be mounted wherever needed
2. The material of valve body: cast iron, cast steel, cast stainless steel and so on.
3. Pressure grade: 1.6Mpa, 4.0Mpa, 6.4Mpa
4. Connecting type: flange coupling
5. Temperature range: normal temperature -20---230ºC the thermal slug type -60---450ºC
6. Operation form: automatic open or close
3. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
End flange: ANSI B 16.1,EN1092,AS2129
Face to face: ANSI B 16.10
Top flange: ISO 5211
Normal pressure: PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI)
Disc: DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|