Bulldozer Hot Sale SD23
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Rated Power:169/2000 Kw/Rpm
L×w×h (Ripper Not Included):5874×3725×33600mm
Ripper Type:Single Ripperthree-Shank Ripper
Lift Height of Blade:1210mm
Blade Type:Straight Tilt Bladeu-Bladeangle Blade
Number of Carriers (Each Side):2
Number of Track Rollers (Each Side):7
Number of Track Shoes (Each Side):39
Production Capacity:500 Units Per Month
Hot sale 230hp bulldozer sd23
Keeping the excellent technology and reliability of the original SD23, Shantui has adopted international advanced technology to enhance the SD23E and give it better maneuverability. Shantui has installed imported components to what used to some of the machines weaker parts, thereby creating a new generation of Shantui products.
L× W× H (Ripper not included)mm5874× 3725× 3360
Operating weight (Ripper not included)t24.6
Blade type-Straight tilt bladeU-bladeAngle blade
Blade widthmmStraight tilt blade 3725× 1395U blade3860× 1379 Angle blade4365× 1107
Dozing capacitym3Straight tilt blade 7.8 U blade 8.4Angle blade 5.4
Ma× Drop below ground of blademm540
Lift height of blademm1210
Ripper type-Single ripperThree-shank ripper
Ripping depth of rippermmSingle ripper 695Three-shank ripper 666
Lifting height of rippermmSingle ripper 515 Three-shank ripper 555
Number of carriers (each side)-2
Number of track rollers (each side)-7
Number of track shoes (each side)-39
Width of track shoemm560/610/660
Ground length and ground pressuremm/MPa2840-0.078
|L×W×H (Ripper not included)||mm||5874×3725×3360|
|Operating weight (Ripper not included)||t||24.6|
|Blade type||-||Straight tilt bladeU-bladeAngle blade|
|Blade width||mm||Straight tilt blade 3725×1395U blade3860×1379 Angle blade4365×1107|
|Dozing capacity||m 3||Straight tilt blade 7.8 U blade 8.4Angle blade 5.4|
|Ma× drop below ground of blade||mm||540|
|Lift height of blade||mm||1210|
|Ripper type||-||Single ripperThree-shank ripper|
|Ripping depth of ripper||mm||Single ripper 695Three-shank ripper 666|
|Lifting height of ripper||mm||Single ripper 515 Three-shank ripper 555|
|Number of carriers (each side)||-||2|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||-||7|
|Number of track shoes (each side)||-||39|
|Width of track shoe||mm||560/610/660|
|Ground length and ground pressure||mm/MPa||2840-0.078|
- Q:You're either part of the bulldozer, or part of the pavement. Agree or disagree?
- Disagree - a bulldozer to me one who is taking risks without looking at what could be the various outcomes because they have a single intent. I think most people take well-calculated risks so that doesn't make them the bulldozer or the pavement.. it means they are walking on the sidewalk and will step into the street once the risk is assessed.
- Q:Anyone else remember this show/book as a child?
- It could by the classic children's book Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton that was first published in 1939. Or it could be Katy and the Big Snow by Virginia Lee Burton, about a brave, who pushes a bulldozer in the summer and a snowplow in the winter.
- Q:Are amd bulldozer going to be faster than intel's sandy bridge?
- I'd suggest 2500k cheaper than bulldozer and performs with less power and about the same performance I'f you want to spend the extra $100, but the i7-2600k or wait for the i7-2700k, or even ivy bridge Bulldozer has 4 sets of shared 2 cores which doesn't perform as well as it should with today's software
- Q:AMD bulldozers, eight nuclear CPU, in the end there is no need to buy?
- Digital IT products, or that sentence, early use, early enjoyment.Pure fan words, buy Bai, play bai. It is not necessary to work and play normally because the current hardware performance is too high
- Q:Why dont they just use a bulldozer to cover up minefields?
- nah they have anti-tank mines.....but i have seen this....vehicle (only word i can think of to describe it) that is similar to a tank...but it spins chains around in font of it...to set off the mines at a relatively save distance away from the driver (opposite side of the vehicle) and the mines do no damage. I mean what are they gonna hurt? chains? worst case scenario you replace it. and to answer the question, to cover up a minefield would only temporarily solve the problem, i mean after so long erosion would bring the mines (unexpectedly) back to the top, and again they could harm someone. generally speaking, the reason minefields are still around, is money. most of the country's that still have minefields tend to not have enough money to get a hold of the vehicle i mentioned earlier (or some sort of crazy renting system...i suppose) or any other method of removing mines. so sadly...when it comes to people dieing....it all comes back to money.
- Q:If I buy an AM3+ motherboard, will it be able to process bulldozer?
- Yes, AM3+ is made specially for the Zambezi Bulldozer CPU's. List of Zambezi CPU's: FX-8170 FX-8150 FX-8120 FX-8100 FX-6120 FX-6100 FX-4120 FX-4100 AM3+ however is going to be short lived, because Bulldozer will have a shelf life of 6 months before AMD will introduce yet another socket and a second generation of Bulldozer. The 2nd generation of Bulldozer processors will not work on AM3+.
- Q:The new AMD bulldozers SUCK!!!?
- I feel AMD is just a fail as a company Their own saving grace is that their CPUs used to be cheaper then Intel's but that seemed to have change with Bulldozer
- Q:if you had a catapillar tractor type bulldozer thing - what would you do with it?
- first i'd get a license, then i'd go work at some construction site.. i have a friend who's doing it. they pay minimum wage but it's a fun job.. you get to work with all the illegal cidizens and talk to them...
- Q:How can i get rust off my bulldozer?
- Yes. Phosphoric acid will remove rust and is a good base for paint. Car accessory stores sell it (Jenolite in the UK).
- Q:do you think the samoan bulldozer will trap in a chain and become a prisinor at NEW YEARS REVOLUTION?
- of course.did you see the match between cena show.cena f-ued show and wonand i'am he will do that to umaga
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range