Bulldozer China Made Brand New 220HP for Sale
Transmission:Hydraulic - Mechanical Transmission
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Dozer Blade Capacity:5m3
Working Pump:Gear Pump
Track Width:560 Mm
Packing:by Roro Vessel
bulldozer for sale
WD220Y bulldozer is manufactured base on the technology of Komatsu D85A-18 and D85A-23 Japan. It passed the examination of the experts group of shanghai economy committee. Its layout is well designed, its appearance is nice and modern, it has a high working performance and is reliable in safety. The machine has used in civil industry widely including large mine ground, port, electricity, road building.
|Type||Straight vertical, 4 stroke, water cooling, PT pump injection, turbocharged|
|Flywheel power||162 kw|
|Rated speed||1800 rpm|
|No. of cylinder-bore x stroke||6-139.7x152.4 mm|
|Starting method||Starting motor, 24V, 11kw|
|Air cleaner||Dry horizontal type with precleaner|
|Min fuel consumption ratio||218 g/kw.h|
|Torque converter||3 element, single stage, single phase|
|Transmission||Hydraulic shift, planetary gear, multiple disc clutch, forced lubrication by gear pump, 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds|
|Bevel gear||Helical bevel gear, splash lubricated|
|Steering clutch||Wet type, multiple disc, spring loaded, hydraulic released|
|Steering brake||Wet band brake, operated with hydraulic booster and valve inner linkage|
|Final drive||Spur gear, double reduction, splash lubricated|
|Working hydraulic system|
|Working pressure||13.7 Mpa|
|Rated flow||257 L/min (2000rpm)|
|Pump||CBT3160 gear pump|
|Control valve||Hand-operated, plunger, servo controlling|
|Cylinder bore x rod x stroke||120x70x1054 mm|
- Q:I am shipping out for the Marines as a Combat Engineer. How will this help me when im out? ?
- You will have to transition to civilian life and this can take many years.
- Q:Would you feel flattered if -
- do i have time to be flattered? No, i don't think so. i would most probably be dead with my head crashed and my limbs all scattered...hahahhahah
- Q:My friend just got scooped up by a bulldozer?!!!!?
- Text her. XD
- Q:First time building gaming pc from scratch?
- The PSU would be fine. However, I would strongly encourage you not to pick up a Bulldozer for gaming. You can get a Core i5 for cheaper, and it will be much better for gaming. Bulldozer's 8 core technology is truly designed for servers. The bulldozer architecture lends itself to completing multiple tasks simultaneously. While also good for multi-core intensive tasks (like encoding/decoding), you would not see any benefit in most video games due to poor (or no) utilization of multiple cores. It's also worth pointing out, Intel and AMD's clock speeds are not directly comparable because Intel uses a smaller processor architecture resulting in more processes completing per cycle (in a cycle, the electrical signals travel less distance in an Intel processor's logical core, allowing the instruction to finish faster). This makes Intels the preferable choice for applications that aren't efficient at utilizing multiple cores, but still require lots of raw data processing power (which is precisely what most games demand). You can pick up a Core i5 Sandy or Ivy bridge for $200 or less, making AMD's typical price advantages non-existant in the case. The Intel will draw less power, run cooler, and perform better in games, and cost exactly the same or less. There's no comparison, a Core i5 is better than a Bulldozer for gaming hands down.
- Q:If you had your own language, what would be your word for bulldozer?
- buowa Doluzer say it as fast as you can and you will hear it a bulldozer
- Q:Should I get an APU/graphics card combo in an FM1 mb or wait for bulldozer?
- APU's are only good for mid priced systems that have no dedicated graphics card that is where the benefit of the integrated graphics comes to the fore. As soon as you place a dedicated card to the motherboard the integrated graphics of the chip is disabled (The integrated graphics of the APU will not run dual graphics with a HD 6770) The A 3850 is the most powerfull of the APU's and is weaker than a intel 2100 when it comes to raw processor power. If you were building a computer that was designed for gaming as a secondary thought then an APU might be the way to go but if gaming is your primary use for a computer then I would wait for bulldozer as these chips will be designed more for gaming than an APU which was designed for laptops with desktops being an after thought. Get the AM3+ 900 series motherboard with the Phenom II (855? I think you meant 555 as 855 doesnt exist) Then wait for bulldozer and upgrade later when prices come down. Dont know how long AM3+ cpu's will be around as I believe AMD intend to change the socket to FM2 sometine next year when they release trinity.
- Q:Can a bulldozer have fleas?
- I think it can not, because it has no fly zone above it hhhhhhhh
- Q:Will a bulldozer clear stumps ?
- A large dozer will, but a better machine is a mid size excavator with thumb. Do not grind the stumps unless you want to create 27 acres of sinkholes for you, your family, or your animals to fall into and break your ankles. Pull the stumps out then rake the area out.. level plant grass.
- Q:How can the gold coin bulldozer change the DD coin?
- Your cell phone must be ROOT before you can see the directory with the Root Explorer file managerThe second step: long press com.leftover.coindozer.xml file (press and hold), in the pop-up menu, select Open In Text Editor (edit in text)The third step: find the from the upper codeIn 5, modify the quantity here, not greedy, modify at most 8888, otherwise it will be wrong! The above procedure should not be omitted!
- Q:Intel Sandy Bridge Or Amd Bulldozer ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range