Bulb Flat Steel for Ship and Bridge Building
1.certificate: LR DNV RINA GL BV NK KR ABS CCS
Bulb Flat Steel for Ship and Bridge Building
Specification: 80x5mm~430x20mm (HP80-HP430)
Grade: A, A32, A36
Bulb Flat steel for shipbuilding
|Model||Dimensional||Section Area||Theoretical |
- Q:The total floor distribution along the wall surface 40x4 galvanized flat steel, flat paint is painted yellow mark or brush a straight chute
- Hello, the exterior paint of the distribution room can brush green, or other light colored series, shades of light and shade
- Q:What is the tensile force of the galvanized flat steel of 20*3?
- Since the specifications require that the stationary support be able to withstand the 49N pull, I wonder if this flat steel can withstand such a large pull to choose the flat type;
- Q:Construction of electrical grounding steel flat buried anti-corrosion requirements, galvanized steel flat welding parts should be done anti-corrosion treatment, not welding parts are also doing anti-corrosion treatment?
- Galvanized steel itself anti-corrosion, if there is no welding parts, then no longer do anti-corrosion treatment
- Q:How large is the flat steel used for equipotential grounding?
- According to the GB 50054-2011 3.2.15 6# responses (table 3.2.15), the distribution system of equipotential bonding conductor may be 25mm2 copper; when the 1/2PE line section of not less than the case, must use 25mm2 copper (or the equivalent capacity of aluminum or steel); according to the GB 50057-2010 5.1.2 (table 5.1.2), lightning protection system equipotential bonding conductors with 16mm2 copper, can meet the minimum section of all the connecting parts of the requirements of lightning protection device. Therefore, "lightning protection system equipotential" equipotential bonding conductor specification is greater than "distribution system equipotential" equipotential connection conductor is not necessarily established.
- Q:Lightning protection grounding, what is called three surface welding?
- The grounding position of the grounding body shall not be less than 3m; when the ground is embedded in the garbage or ash, it should be changed and compacted.The grounding body (line) shall be connected by welding, the welding seam should be full and adequate mechanical strength, no slag, undercut, crack, weld, welding defects such as pores, knocking the net after a drug paper, brush asphalt anticorrosive processing.
- Q:What do the numbers in the steel HN346*174*6*9 refer to?
- I-beam, channel and angle steel are widely used in industrial buildings and metal structures, such as factories, bridges, ships, agricultural machinery, vehicle manufacturing, transmission towers, transport machinery, often in conjunction with the use of. Flat steel is used as a bridge, a housing, a fence, a transmission ship, a vehicle, etc. on a construction site. Round steel and square steel are used for all kinds of machine parts, agricultural machinery parts, tools and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled flat steel and flat rolling tool flat steel?
- Hot rolled flat steel rolling tools - tool steel, commonly used for measuring and cutting tools with what. Material is tool steel, such as carbon tool steel (T8, T10), alloy tool steel (Cr12MoV), high-speed steel, etc..
- Q:Can lightning protection earthing steel bar be directly welded with thread steel?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand. H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words. Hot rolled ribbed bar is divided into two levels, HRB335 (old No. 20MnSi), three HRB400 (20MnSiV, 20MnSiNb, old No. 20Mnti), four grade HRB500 three grade.
- Q:Earthing flat steel and earthing main line
- Grounding flat ground belongs to the material, the grounding line belongs to the grounding line, grounding flat steel used for grounding grid, the grounding line is also one of the flat ground, for connecting the grounding grid, the grounding grid extends to the metal shell of the substation ground of all electrical equipment, and the grounding grid connected together.
- Q:What is flat steel for?
- Forged flat steel is a forged strip of steel with a rectangular cross section. Forging injustice can get certain shape and size and forgings, casting microstructure of the steel is remarkably improved, increase the density of steel; can change the distribution of the fiber structure, clear anisotropy, improve the mechanical properties of the metal, so that the strength and toughness of steel are improved; and it can be used to process the plastic lower high Shuogang and high alloy steel. Forged flat steel is mainly made of high quality alloy steel, mainly used as springs, tools and important mechanical parts. The specification for wrought flat steel is expressed in millimeters of thickness * width. The specification is 20mm*40mm~160mm*300mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range