Building Material 0.4mm Thick PPGI Metal Sheet
Main Structure for Building Material
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Surface Treatment: Galvanized
Application: for building construction
Length: by coil
ppgi width: 600mm-1250mm
ppgi thickness: 0.12mm-0.80mm
zinc coated: 30g-120g
ppgi face: 15-25u
ppgi back: 5-13u
Rich experiences------------- more than 13 years experience in steel industry.
Golden Supplier-----factory recognized ISO certificates etc.
Professional sales team------International trade teams for your service .
7/24 service for you------------all questions will be deal with within 24 hours .
Description for Building Material
Raul color card , or your model color
standard export packing .
T/T, L/C ,Cash , West Union , Paypal
FOB , CNF/CFR, CIF
Qingdao /Caofeidian /Tianjin ,China
25days base on order quantity
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US:
Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- A good plan, two plates have a drilled hole, connected by bolts, locking nut.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- This kind of synthetic resin adhesive has the metal or non-metallic materials sticking to the prison so, partly because the adhesive into the plastic surface of the pores, forming a mechanism combination; on the other hand is because the adhesive and plastic surface chemistry, the molecular junction.
- Q:1.5mm galvanized steel prices?
- Galvanized steel sheet with hot-dip galvanized or zinc plated surface.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Cold rolled coil is made of hot rolled coil as raw material and rolled under the recrystallization temperature at room temperature, including plate and coil. Many steel mills in China, such as Baosteel, WISCO, Anshan Iron and steel company, can be produced. Among them, the delivery is called steel plate, also known as "box plate" or "flat"; the length is very long, the volume of delivery, known as "steel band", also known as "coil.".
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for steel Q245R and Q235B material?
- Q245R is generally used in boiler or pressure vessel, if it is a large diameter cylinder welding body in wall thickness below 8mm recommended the use of arc welding J507 welding rod, double welding, carbon arc gouging back, to obtain qualifiedQuality; when the wall thickness is thicker, submerged arc welding can be used and welding with H08MnA welding wire and HJ431 flux is used;
- Q:What is the thickness of the paint board?
- Paint plate generally in accordance with the "block" as the unit sales, not only as a wall decoration, doors, tables and chairs can do the shelves, cabinets bearing surface, the thickness of 1-2 cm in length, 50 - 120, 30 cm wide case is 55*30*1.5cm
- Q:The differences and uses of cold rolling and hot rolling
- Cold rolled forming steel allows partial buckling of the cross section, thus taking full advantage of the post buckling capacity of the member, while the hot-rolled section does not allow partial buckling of the cross section.
- Q:Are there any restrictions on the thickness of the steel plate, such as the minimum thickness of the steel plate?
- The information of the building is incomplete and can not be determined. The welding technical parameters will affect the welding method, welding current, welding voltage, welding environment and specifications
- Q:What is the difference between hot rolled steel and controlled rolled steel plate? Can two plates be used interchangeably?
- The rolled steel plate is used to achieve the ideal special performance by controlling the amount of deformation, deformation and temperature. Having higher added value and higher price. Interchangeable, but not a good choice!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range