Order On-line Tracking
Structure of Building Hoist Description
Feature: Building Hoist Condition: New Application: Construction
Payload(kg):2*2500 Lifting Speed(m/min):0~60 Motor Power(kw): 2*2*18.5
Safety Device: 2*SAJ50-1.4 Cage: Twin Counterweight: Yes
Certification: CE,ISO Place of Origin: China(Mainland) Model Number: Type:SCD250/250
Packaging & Delivery of Building Hoist
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
Main Parts of Building Hoist
●Foundation enclosure and cage door are used mechnical and electrical interlock which can ensure the safety.
● Motor usually is China famous brand. Nord motor is also used based on customer requirement
● China famous brand inverter is often used. Yaskawa, Siemens as well as Schneider are available based on customers' requirement.
● Alimak type(450x450x1508mm mast section) and standard type(650x650x1508mm mast section) hoist are available.
● Surface treatment can be hot galvanized or paint-spray.
● The VF system also has the over voltage protection,low voltage protection, overcurrent, overload and anti-stalling protection functions,
● The system applies the special software for hoists developed by our company, making the operation more safe and
Building Hoist Images
CMAX Building Hoist
Building Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal
construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide &
protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity
is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|