Order On-line Tracking
SC Hoist is a Rack and Pinion EL. Lift, used on construction site for transportation of personnel and materials. It is installed and dismounted conveniently and can grow as high as the buildings grow in height.
There are single cage and twin cage hoists. A single cage can be quickly transformed into twin cage hoist by adding a cage and other parts. The hoist payload can be increased by adding counterweight equipment.
SC Hoist has reliable electrical and mechanical safety device. It is a efficient and safety vertical transporting equipment.
Main Parts of Building Hoist
SC200/200 construction elevator is a highperformance product which is newly researched, designed and launched by our company. The elevator features reasonable design, novel structure, stable operation, complete and reliable safety devices and convenient installation and maintenance, and mainly has the following characteristics:
1. The transmission mechanism is driven by two motors, and pinions and racks are safe and stable due to uniform stress.
2. To ensure the safe operation of the elevator, an overload switch, a speed limit switch and other safety switches are arranged in the circuit; when overload, speed limit and other conditions occur in the operation process, the elevator automatically prevents accidents at once. Each door on cages is provided with a limit switch; when any door is opened abnormally, all the cages cannot start or immediately stop operating.
3. Each cage is provided with an anti-falling safety device which can extremely effectively prevent the cages from falling and ensure the safe and reliable operation of the elevator.
4. The electric control system of the elevator has a simple circuit, is convenient to control and maintain and is reliable. When operating normally, the elevator can be controlled to operate by a handle or button in a cage, can be stopped at any time at any position needing the stop, and can be controlled to stop automatically by upper and lower terminal limit switches at upper and lower terminal stations. When the upper and lower terminal limit switches fail to act, limit switches additionally arranged on the elevator can cut off the power supply in time to stop it in a braking mode.
5. The steel structure adopts a computer-aided design mode and is scientifically and strictly calculated to meet the requirements of reasonable structure, reliable intensity and light weight.
6. The elevator can be self-mounted or make standard knots detached by using a hanger rod on a cage. All the other parts can be conveniently mounted and dismounted, and components are easy to replace.
Attached: construction elevator model compilation method
The model of the elevator consists of class, group, type, feature, main parameter and deformation codes.
Notes: The main parameter code includes rated loading capacity codes of two cages, for example, only one main parameter code is marked on a single cage.
Example 1: SCD120
Representing a pinion-and-rack construction elevator with a single cage, the rated loading capacity of 1,200Kg and counterweight
Example 2: SC200/200
Representing a pinion-and-rack construction elevator with double cages (each cage has the rated loading capacity of 2,000Kg) and no counterweight
Building Hoist Specifiction
Main technical data
Rated erection load
Jib attachment rated load
Maximum lifting height
Power supply fuses
Load duration factor
Mast section weight
Mast section length
If you have special requirement on power, please state it when order the consignment.
We can produce the cage and lengthen the tie-in according to the size the customer requested.
We can heighten the erection height according to the customer’s request.
“/” means the item does not exist.
Building Hoist images
CMAX Building Hoist
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide & protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance & exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|