Order On-line Tracking
Building Hoist SC200/200 China Famous Factory
The mast is the force-bearing part of the hoist, also serves as the guiding rail for the cage running. Each mast section is connected with 8.8-level high strength bolts to make up the required height. The mast section, which has superior quality and significant bearing ability, is produced with quality Q235Φ76 seamless steel pipe.
The rack is the major force-bearing part mounted on the mast section, whose material has the same quality with the train wheels, after being tempered and long-time carburized, making it wear-resistant, high-ductile and long life-span.
Cage is of the main running & transporting part, whose dimension and shape can be customized according to the factual site condition. Entrance & exit doors can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience. Every set of P/M hoist can be equipped with single or double cages. The entrance & exit doors and the wall of the cage can be produced with steel net, perforated steel board or aluminum plastic board. The floor and ceiling parts can be produced with steel board. On the top of the cage, there is a trap door with 0.25 m2, equipped with the limit switches. When testing and repairing, workers can climb up to the top of the cage through the ladder inside the cage. When emergency happens, the trap door can be used as exit. There are hand rails installed on the top of the cage, protecting workers from falling.
In addition, the hoist can be equipped with driving cab and rebar carrier device according to the customers’ requirements.
Main Parts of Building Hoist
1. Adopts the most advanced VF speed control device and microcomputer programmable logic controller.
2. Stepless speed control helps eliminate the concussion during start up and braking, steady the operation process, and ensures automated leveling.
3. Adopts open loop V/Fcontrol; the speed control precision can reach ±2~3%. Realizes accurate low speed positioning of the hoist and avoid slipping during downward stopping of hoist.
4. The VF system has current-restriction function, ensuring a small current when motor start up and reducing the concussion to power supply. It reduces the engery consumption and mitigates effects to on site electric equipments.
5. The steadiness during running mitigates concussion to mechanical parts, reduces wears of rack, pinion and the brake and prolongs the spare parts'life.
6. The VF system also has the over voltage protection,low voltage protection, overcurrent, overload and anti-stalling protection functions,
7. The system applies the special software for hoists developed by our company, making the operation more safe and reliable.
Building Hoist images
CMAX Building Hoist
Building Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide & protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance & exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|