Wholesale bubble bag
1)Definition: Bubble wrap is also called air bubble film or plastic bubble film,which is a light texture, transparency, non-toxic, odorless new plastic packaging materials,and its form includes roll,sheet or bag. It is based on the high-pressure polyethylene as the main raw material, and then add brighteners,opening as accessories,by about 230-degree heat into the bubble plastic extrusion products.
2)Application: It is widely used for electronics,instruments,handcrafts,ceramics,furniture,glassware.It also can be made into bags,being printed or mixing with antistatic agent to make anti-static bubble film or being laminated with other materials( like EPE,etc).
3)Advantages: light weight,high tranparency,strong cushioning,shockproof and waterproof,prevent damage from transportation,good insulation properties,and easy to trim by hand tools and trimming machines,etc.
2. Product Descriptions
Material: 100% new LDPE material
Color: white, red, blue, etc
Form: Roll(single side or double side)
Size: W40cm*L50cm*T0.04mm or Customized
Thickness: 50gsm(0.05mm),single side
Bubble diameter: 10mm
Packing: PO plastic bag package or CTN package.
Characteristic: High transparency,Light weight and Strong cushioning
Function: Shockproof & Waterproof
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS verified.
OEM & ODM are welcomed
Shipping & Payment
Small quantity trial order is available.
Sample: In 2-3 days, free of charge.
Bulk order: About 5 days/40HQ after deposit.
EXW, FOB, CIF
Type of Payment
40%T/T deposit, 60%T/T balance before shipment or against Copy of B/L .
For small order, by WU or Paypal.
3.Size for reference
- Q:What kind of material is the urea packing bag made of?
- Polyethylene (polyethylene, referred to as PE) is a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. Polyethylene odorless, non-toxic, feel waxy, with excellent low-temperature resistance, good chemical stability, resistance to most acid and base corrosion.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (steaming film) CPP, good heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140 DEG C, this kind of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid, alkali, grease resistance, making it bread products, packaging or laminated materials and other fields of choice. Its contact with food safety, demonstration of good performance, will not affect the flavor of the built-in food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
- Q:What kind of material is the packing bag of ceramic tile?
- The general is the use of a three paper membrane material, can play a waterproof effect, and not easy to damage, for this paper packaging, you can also consult some packaging manufacturers to see, for example, Hengyi Lihong, sincerity of these packaging manufacturers.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic packaging bags and clothing bags?
- From film making, printing to bag making, there's a big difference. The clothes bag you say is just a bag of bags. There are several kinds of clothes bags I have used, and each machine needs different machines
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- Packing material:PETAL represents the PET film composite pure aluminum sheet material. Packaging industry called aluminum foil filmVMPET represents an aluminized PET film, which is a high temperature vacuum in which the high purity metal aluminum is uniformly applied to the plastic film. The packaging industry is called aluminized film.
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Milk is extremely nutritious and therefore very perishable. In order to keep fresh and safe to consumers during circulation, the milk must be thoroughly sterilized and securely packaged. The sterilization method, compared with traditional pasteurization, the ultra high temperature sterilization (Ultra High, Temperature, UHT), can greatly reduce the milk color, flavor and nutritional value of the loss, and become the best and fastest way to the development of processing.
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Usually 1 meters, or 1 meters, 2 of the lengthWidth 300,3, leave 40 margin, roll on the design length of 940, version 420 weeks, diameter 133.75
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- You can pull the zipper tail, the zipper straightened, and then repeatedly from the bottom up, check whether smooth, if not smooth, often because the zipper stuck in other things, so it is not smooth, only need to remove obstacles, you will be back to normal.
- Q:How do I remove the self-adhesive label affixed to the plastic bag?
- On the label with wind, a few minutes to unveil the label, the label will fall together with adhesive. Even at the stubborn stickers with traces of essential balm, and fingernails pull, usually can quickly clean up the traces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range