BS1387 Galvanized steel pipe
BS1387 Galvanized Steel Pipe
Less than 12m
3) Thread with Coupling or cap
1) Plastic pipe cap
2) Iron protector
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
4) With Oiled
5) 3 PE, FBE, corrosion resistant coating
Electronic Resistance Welded (ERW )
Electronic Fusion Welded (EFW)
Double Submerged Arc Welded (DSAW)
Welded Line Type
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) In Bulk
4) Clients' Requirements
2) Bulk carrier
Date of Delivery
According To The Quantity And Specification Of Each Order
Fitting as screws and flange also can be supplied.
Usage of Our Products:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel,
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- Steel pipe DN25, PN16, first of all, for this annotation: pipe DN class, often used in welded pipe, such as welded pipe DN25. PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Usually the nominal diameter is nominal for cast iron pipe, steel pipe joints, concrete pipe pipe, seamless steel pipe does not use this notation (with diameter * wall thickness). With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- I make the steel pipe, galvanized pipe and water conveying pipe material is the same, can be bent, specific to what to look at the furnace, can refer to a single material
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range