BS1387 Galvanized steel pipe
BS1387 Galvanized Steel Pipe
Less than 12m
3) Thread with Coupling or cap
1) Plastic pipe cap
2) Iron protector
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
4) With Oiled
5) 3 PE, FBE, corrosion resistant coating
Electronic Resistance Welded (ERW )
Electronic Fusion Welded (EFW)
Double Submerged Arc Welded (DSAW)
Welded Line Type
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) In Bulk
4) Clients' Requirements
2) Bulk carrier
Date of Delivery
According To The Quantity And Specification Of Each Order
Fitting as screws and flange also can be supplied.
Usage of Our Products:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel,
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- There should be no difference in the weight of the same specifications for the welded pipe and galvanized pipe. The slight difference is that the galvanized pipe should be pickled before galvanizing and must digest some iron and then galvanized. The difference depends on the difference in the process. So the theoretical calculations are the same.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 27SiMn =27 - steel pipe, which is a seamless steel tube material, the carbon content in 0.24 - 0.32%, SIMN single because it five elements (carbon manganese silicon Si, C, Mn, P P, S, guimeng sulfur) the high content of about 1.10 - 1.40%.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Steel tube Kg/m (including seamless steel tubes and welded tubes) theoretical formula per meter weight: W=0.02466 * S * (D-S)Of which: S - wall thickness (mm), D - steel tube diameter (mm), W - kg / M
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube. Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- Non electrical corrosion, non-magnetic, suitable for single core cable laying, and steel pipe is a magnetic material, special treatment must be taken to prevent the formation of eddy currents.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- And the method of magnetic field created by means of electromagnets or permanent magnets. For analysis of residual magnetism, see table (1), select the demagnetizing method and system in combination with the conditions of the construction site (for example, given equipment, etc.). Table 1 magnetic remanence grade and welding conditions
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40, refers to the diameter of 40mm, that is, an inch and a half, there are welded pipe and galvanized pipe,Ordinary wall thickness 3.5mm wt 3.84kg/mThicken 4.25mm weight 4.58kg/m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range