*Standard size: 2, 440 x 1, 220 x 4mm/3mm
*Aluminum panel thickness: 0.15/0.21/0.3/0.4/0.5mm
*ACP total thickness: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6mm
*Max width: 1600mm
*Length: No limitation
*Coating (layer): Brused finished aluminum
*Core: Fire-resistant polyethylene or normal polyethylene(PE)
*Packing: In bulk or in wooden crates
*Standard specifications can be altered to meet specific customer requirements
1. Weather resistance
2. Fire resistance
3. Excellent torsion strength
4. Even coating
- Q:what colour curtains would go with my scarlet walls?
- I'm not a designer but I watch all of those decorating shows on hgtv and I have heard many designers say the color of the curtains depends on the role you want the window to take on in the room. If you want the window to stand out, maybe be the focal point of the room, you pick a color on the oposite side of the color wheel from red (green family) to create a contrast and the eye will be drawn to the window and the curtains and the contrast will really pop. If you don't want the window to take on a central role you can get panels in the same shade as the red you painted the walls, or a color next to red on the color wheel (orange/purple), that will blend in to the walls. Even if the drapes are the same color as the walls, or very close in color, the fabric will add a lot of softness to the window. I have also seen designers match the drapery fabric with the trim color (white, off white, etc) too. I just saw a living room makeover that had red walls and chocolate brown curtains/drapes, it looked really good. Then they had elements of chocolate brown running throughout the room, dark chocolate stained wood furniture, brown leather pieces, brown iron lamps, brown in the area rug, etc. You could also go with printed, or multi-color drapes, that have red in them along with other colors. Then get accent throw pillows in red and the other colors included in the print fabric to tie it all together.
- Q:what color curtain should i use for my bedroom with beige color walls and light wood color furniture?
- Hi tas, Without a doubt I would suggest the same color shade Brown that is in your bedding. Add your accent colors if you would like by using toss pillows in deep reds, Burgundy's and golden Yellow. Happy Decorating!
- Q:Accent wall and curtains suggestions?
- Instead of painting an accent wall, you could use posters in colors you like. You could also use grey curtains or if you wanting something more bold you could even use something like red. Posters, curtains, pillows, etc. should be enough to keep your room from being boring and is easy to pick up and move when you are ready.
- Q:Where to hang curtain tie backs on wall?
- You could do this a couple of ways. You could just get window hardware that takes the place of a tieback, that matches your drapery hardware and the curtain/drape just hooks over that rather than using an actual tieback. To use your tieback, you need a hook that will hold the two ends. Depending on how you want the curtains/drapes to fall and the fullness of them will depend on where you put the hook - further out from the window if very full. Yes, generally you would just leave the tieback there, hanging out, until you use them again. Usually though, where you place the hook will allow the drapes/curtains to cover the tieback when not in use (as well as the hook).
- Q:What color curtains should I use with tan walls, chocolate sofa's and teal accents in my living room?
- I don't know if you've heard of this store, but Sin In Linen has like, the coolest home stuff. I think your living room will look great with the henna tattoo inspired print curtains!! Check it out! The fabric is a little more sepia, which would go with the chocolate couch, and your teal pillows will be a great accent color!!
- Q:How can I understand the structure of curtain walls & windows?
- Go okorder.com and load details and pdfs for curtain walls . REGISTER IF U R NOT REGISTERED
- Q:Curtain wall skeleton generally use what material to do
- Very happy to answer your question, the general use of aluminum-based glass curtain wall, there are some with just, stone curtain wall to steel as the main material, clay board curtain wall is mixed with aluminum and aluminum are more common, point glass curtain wall to steel The main, the cable point to the main stainless steel.
- Q:Do you think that hanging a curtain on a wall without windows as a decoration would look nice?
- Think of a theme. Something that you and your friends are really into. What is it: Music? Movies? Fashion? Science? Games? A Sport? Work around that theme. Pick a color palette based on that theme. Like the colors of your favorite team, or a poster or picture you like, the cover of your favorite music album, etc. I would not pick any dark colors as base colors, unless your basement has egress windows. Basements usually receive very little daylight and for that reason, any color you apply on them looks at least 2 tones darker. I suggest you go for light, neutral tones for walls and floor and then splashes of color with furniture, drapes, upholstery, wall art and props. But before you start decorating, please make sure your basement is dry enough to be used as a living space. Get an inexpensive hygrometer to monitor the Relative Humidity in the basement. If it is anything at or above 60% RH, consider buying a good basement dehumidifier before you start to bring in the stuff. That is because at that level of moisture, when you start adding wooden furniture, fabric and paper to the basement, mold will start to grow. Your basement will start to smell musty and become unhealthy and uncomfortable. Mold needs moisture above 60% and organic surfaces to grow. You can't have all inorganic stuff in the basement, so you need to control the humidity. In addition, computers, TVs and electronics do not respond well to humidity, so if you plan to have a home theater or a game room there, you need to get rid of the moisture.
- Q:Curtain wall works, single-coated glass can use!
- Online coated glass after the steel should be able to monolithic use it
- Q:The information on the chemical bolt pull test of the curtain wall is required
- Structural data on anchor bolt bearing data.
Since the establishment, our factory has built a set of strict quality assurance system and successfully passed ISO9001 certification. Our work shop has brought in two advanced automatic aluminum composite panel production lines. Over the past years of efforts, our company has gained great development with more than 130 technicians.
Upholding the concept of "Quality is the life core of the enterprise", we use high-quality materials from USA and Sweden and apply advanced aluminum-plastic production technology from Japan to manufacture high class ACP. Our products include PE, PVDF coated, self-cleaning Nano coated, mirror finish, brushed, wooden, granite and fireproof aluminum composite panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range