*Standard size: 2, 440 x 1, 220 x 4mm/3mm
*Aluminum panel thickness: 0.15/0.21/0.3/0.4/0.5mm
*ACP total thickness: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6mm
*Max width: 1600mm
*Length: No limitation
*Coating (layer): Brused finished aluminum
*Core: Fire-resistant polyethylene or normal polyethylene(PE)
*Packing: In bulk or in wooden crates
*Standard specifications can be altered to meet specific customer requirements
1. Weather resistance
2. Fire resistance
3. Excellent torsion strength
4. Even coating
- Q:Curtain wall column is the original metal
- To ensure reliable connection between the upper and lower columns, ferrule is active, not necessarily connected to the column
- Q:I have two separate windows with a wall between...curtains?
- YES HANG THE ROD ALL THE WAY ACROSS AND PUT AS MANY PANELS AS NEEDED TO COVER THE SPACE OF THE WALL UP
- Q:Why does Low-E tempered glass is suitable for curtain wall?
- Lina, I'd like to try and answer your question but it does not make sense to me. Can you re-phrase it with a little more information.
- Q:How to make: Bedroom wall fabric 'decoration' with curtains and rod?
- It's a lovely idea but keep in mind that effect can visually shrink a room in a hot second. If you use fabric, I would suggest a medium/dark color (to make the walls appear to recede) - solid or VERY muted pattern. Thin curtain rods would work best, I think, and they don't require any major drilling. But you also might want to consider using a suede finish paint instead (medium-to-dark color). You can still achieve a similar boudoir look by spending that money on rich-looking drapey bedding, extra pillows, and a few throws.
- Q:Cream wall match with what colour curtain?
- The walls in my lounge is painted cream and the curtains are dark red/maroon. It matches perfectly!
- Q:What color should my walls and curtains be?
- I think green would be best cause it's not too girlish and not too tomboyish.
- Q:What is the curtain wall seal
- Curtain wall and the main structure of the junction, the connection between different types of curtain wall components, layers of closed fire, smoke, mildew, moisture. Seal not only to achieve a good exterior effect, functionality is the most important, for example, fire, water, smoke, shock, anti-telescopic deformation, and so on.
- Q:how to do this (curtain thing on wall)?
- I actually had this in my living room before I moved. It doesn't have to be attached to a rod. You can either attach it directly to the wall by tacking it at all the creases or you can attach a beam to the wall and attach the curtain to the beam. By attaching it the beam (which is how I had it) you can display decorative items on the beam. I had my collection of angels on it. Plus, if there is slight breeze in the room, the curtain will flow in the wind. Make sure the loops between the creases aren't too big or they will hang really low making the design look silly. I hope this helps!
- Q:I have pink curtains, what do I color my walls?
- maybe use the magenta shade that is like the horses hair color as the wall color... or a softer shade of pink would look nice too.
- Q:help with curtain rod on the wall!?
- Go to the hardware store or walmart and get some wall anchors. They have some that you can hammer in and don't even have to drill.You only need one in each bracket to hold it and just put a screw in the bottom hole.
Since the establishment, our factory has built a set of strict quality assurance system and successfully passed ISO9001 certification. Our work shop has brought in two advanced automatic aluminum composite panel production lines. Over the past years of efforts, our company has gained great development with more than 130 technicians.
Upholding the concept of "Quality is the life core of the enterprise", we use high-quality materials from USA and Sweden and apply advanced aluminum-plastic production technology from Japan to manufacture high class ACP. Our products include PE, PVDF coated, self-cleaning Nano coated, mirror finish, brushed, wooden, granite and fireproof aluminum composite panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range