||Film Faced Plywood
Brown Film Faced Plywood for Concrete Forming
Specifications of Brown Film Faced Plywood for Concrete Forming
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Poplar, Hardwood, Hardwood, Combi, Birch, eucalypts, as your requirement.
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- the cumulative sales revenue was RMB 72,163,513,000, an increase of 39.25% over the same period in 2005; total accumulated profit 3,198,494,000 Yuan, compared with the same period in 2005 increased by 60.41%.
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- Those who claim real real wood furniture, which often possession of plywood.
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- The quality of the two panels is different, the quality is better called the panel, the other side is the backplane.
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- The multilayer board is usually arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center or core.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- For example: Yunshan plywood is a soft Murray plywood, it can be used for housing flooring, walls and ceiling, coated surface can also be sprayed after the coating.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range