|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Brand Name: |
|steel wire: |
bright steel wire for flexible duct,mattress spring
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil & spool or according to customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 working days after receiving the deposit|
Bright Steel Wire for flexible duct, mattress spring
High tensile strength,small tolerance
Being used for flexible duct,mattre
Bright Steel Wire for Flexible Duct, Mattress Spring
1. Material: Q195,Q235,45#,60#,65#,70#,72B,80#,82B,65Mn
2. Surface Coating: uncoated
3. Characteristic: High tensile strength,small tolerance
4. Packing type: Spoolless coils;
Catch weight coils
5. Application: Mainly used for flexible duct, mattress, car cushion, bicyle springs etc
6.Remarks during use and handling:
a. During transportation, handle softly and carefully, avoid bumping and damaging the steel wires. Moisture and rain prohibited. Steel wires must be stored in dry warehouse
b. Pay attention to the direction of steel wires when paying-off. Be sure the spools or coilis rotationg freely as to achieve identical tension of all the steel wires
c. If the single unit package can not be used up,the remained wire should be repacked to avoid oxidizing.
Tensile strength MPa
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range