|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Brand Name: |
|steel wire: |
bright steel wire for flexible duct,mattress spring
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil & spool or according to customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 working days after receiving the deposit|
Bright Steel Wire for flexible duct, mattress spring
High tensile strength,small tolerance
Being used for flexible duct,mattre
Bright Steel Wire for Flexible Duct, Mattress Spring
1. Material: Q195,Q235,45#,60#,65#,70#,72B,80#,82B,65Mn
2. Surface Coating: uncoated
3. Characteristic: High tensile strength,small tolerance
4. Packing type: Spoolless coils;
Catch weight coils
5. Application: Mainly used for flexible duct, mattress, car cushion, bicyle springs etc
6.Remarks during use and handling:
a. During transportation, handle softly and carefully, avoid bumping and damaging the steel wires. Moisture and rain prohibited. Steel wires must be stored in dry warehouse
b. Pay attention to the direction of steel wires when paying-off. Be sure the spools or coilis rotationg freely as to achieve identical tension of all the steel wires
c. If the single unit package can not be used up,the remained wire should be repacked to avoid oxidizing.
Tensile strength MPa
- Q:How to wire a marine stereo?
- U JUST RUN THE HOT(RED) WIRE TO THE BATTERY. U ALSO MIGHT HAVE TO HOOK UP THE MEMORY WIRE(YELLOW WIRE) AND THE REMOTE ( SOLID BLUE) WIRE TO THE POSITIVE TERMINAL OF THE BATTERY AS WELL BEACAUSE SOME RADIOS WONT TURN ON WITHOUT THESE WIRES COONECTED. THE WHITE AND GREY WIRES ARE THE FRONT AND THE GREEN AND PURPLE ARE THE BACK SPEAKERS. YOU SHOULD GET THE WIRING HARNESS FOR THE WIRING IF ITS GOING IN A CAR LIKE A JEEP THEN ALL U GOTTA DO IS MATCH THE COLORS UP ITS EASY . BUT STRAIGHT TO A BATTERY DO IT THAT WAY JUST MAKE SURE U HAVE A GOOD GROUND.
- Q:Subaru outback aftermarket wiring?
- There are two wires that you must hook up. One is for continuous power so that the settings are saved, the other is for power to the radio. If you had purchased your equipment from Crutchfield, you would have gotten free installation instructions and a wiring harness that would hook directly to your Subaru wiring - saving you a great deal of time and trouble.
- Q:Wire arcing possible?
- Did it cut through the outside sheathing or one of the conductor sheathing? If its just the outside sheathing, remove the staple and secure the wire further away. Use electrical tape and wrap the cut...If it has penetrated one of the inside conductors, well, without seeing it its hard to tell you. The biggest concern would be if the wire ever overheated there is less 'insulation' to prevent it from burning into a neighbouring wire. Err on the side of caution. More detail would help.
- Q:why we use copper wires?
- Because it has the best properties for the job at a price that is affordable because supplies were/are plentiful. The alternatives are either more expensive, suffer corrosion or are difficult to draw into wire. Copper has excellent conductivity, does not degrade by corrosion in normal environments, is very ductile so can easily be made into wire or cable and is not too expensive.
- Q:Outdoor Wiring Question?
- In addition to the answer Paul gave, check the wiring that the white wire is the neutral or common wire and that it goes to the shell side of the lamp holder. A few years ago, I had a similar problem, when all of the checks were made, the panel was wired with the black wires on the neutral buss. Hence all of the devices were wired backwards. Call a qualified professional electrician to do the work.
- Q:Updated 2 wire ungrounded residential wiring?
- Which ever you do, the ground goes to the panel not the grounding rod.
- Q:what happen if i use two different Electric wires?
- No, the wire colors wouldn't matter if they were wired correctly. First, if you see a yellow wire, that is not a conventional wiring setup. You need to find a black wire (hot) that is switched, and a white wire (neutral) that is at ground potential. There should also be a green or bare copper ground wire. On the fixture, black goes to black, white to white, and the ground wire to the metal fixture if there's a ground connection, or if the fixture screws to a metal box, the ground can be connected to the box instead.
- Q:Braces-First Adjustment & New Wires
- No, you can't physically see the difference in the thicker wire, but you can feel the difference when they first put it in. It will feel kind of heavier and tighter. It won't last long though...maybe 2 or 3 days and you'll get used to it. No, you won't get a thicker wire at every visit.
- Q:I Need the wiring diagram for a chevy tahoe 2002.?
- You can get the harness at WalMart or Best Buy. It connects to the aftermarket radio and then just plugs right in to the vehicles harness.....unless you already hacked it off. The thing only cost about $15.00 and makes the installation process a breeze.
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- truthfully it isn't any longer a code violation. there's a provision interior the electrical powered code that asserts that any splice might desire to be in a qualified container with cover and it would be available, meaning do no longer sheet rock over or placed cupboard in front of j container. The 8/3 section concerns me. maximum levels are rated at 50 amps and huge sort 8 is to small for fifty amps. examine the score plate on the kind. ascertain all connections are tight. Dan
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range