the latest soft wall decoration material.ultra-thin super light and super flexibility, specifications colour diversity, safe etc
Length X Width
200mm X 50mm, 200mmX 60mm,
240 mmX 70mm, 300mm X 100mm
1.5mm ~ 3mm
Note: Other specification or size according to your requirements
Packing box Length: 26cm Width: 22cm Thickness:11cm
Amount /square meter
flexible tapestry brick
After 48h, surface of the sample with no cracking,no peeling,allowing a little change of the color compared with the no soaking part
Diameter of 200mm cylindrical bending,sample with no cracking
Sample with no blistering, no peeling, no cracking after 5 times Freeze-thawloops,no color change clearly
The water vapor permeation barrier
Stain resistantThree-dimensional shape(level)
Resistance to artificial ageingAging time
After 1000h Resistance to artificial ageingtext, no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageingExterior
no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageingdusting
Resistance to artificial ageingcolor change
a)only Flat-shaped product
- Q:What are the requirements for preservative products for aerated brick production line products?
- Bubble brick production line products are very popular building materials, aerated brick equipment products production process a little trouble, but the face of considerable income will feel that everything is worth it
- Q:What is the difference between gray sand brick and solid brick
- Brick as a building material, in the production process with sintered brick and non-sintered brick; in the shape of a solid brick and non-solid brick two Lime sand brick main raw materials and technology: grinding sand, adding 10-20% of the lime, into a bad after the high-pressure steam from curing The finely divided silica and calcium hydroxide are reacted at high temperature and high humidity to produce hydrated calcium silicate and have strength The national standard GB-1989 "autoclaved lime sand brick" stipulates that the compressive strength and flexural strength after 24 hours of water immersion are divided into four grades: MU MU MU15 and MU10 Lime sand bricks are used to heat up to 200 ° C and quench in an acute and acidic environment ordinary sintered brick; sintered porous brick; sintered hollow brick and hollow block Are non-sintered brick are: autoclaved lime bricks; steamed fly ash brick; slag brick autoclaved aerated concrete blocks; ordinary small hollow blocks; lightweight aggregate concrete small blocks; fly ash silicic acid Salt medium block The block is still brick, but the name is different Block is the name given to the national standard, the general public still called it brick, for a certain brick Conventional clay bricks are made of preforms and then fired at high temperature (1000 ° C to 1200 ° C) Fired clay bricks, especially clay solid bricks, which consume a lot of arable land and energy, and now under the restrictions of the policy has greatly reduced the manufacture of pure clay solid brick Reference: Google Library - Sintered Brick Textbook
- Q:What is the general brick now building a house? What materials do? How much is the cost of a brick?
- Cover small high-rise, high-level frame or frame-shear structure, with light insulation brick filler
- Q:How do you distinguish between shale bricks and red tiles on the outside? Is shale brick an environmental brick?
- Shale brick is the use of shale and gangue as raw materials for high temperature firing brick, sintered shale porous brick, shale hollow brick, shale brick, high insulation modulus brick, water wall tiles and other categories
- Q:After the floor tiles are covered with tiles, there is a kind of equipment in the cracks.
- Second, to see its anti-fouling ability, if the family are very busy, two or three days to clean a health, it would choose to better defrost capacity Third, if the home has the elderly and children, then the purchase must be made about non-slip test Specifically, the selection of floor tiles can start from the following aspects: 1 To see whether the color of the tile body is pure Mainly observe the back of the tile color is uniform, consistent 2 To observe the tile cross section of the particles are delicate Here the cross section does not refer to the tile around the cutting surface, but refers to the broken tile tile In general, the fracture at the fine, hard and brittle, consistent color for the top grade Because the fine grain tiles waterproof ability, and the larger particles of the tile, the water is easy to immerse, affecting the quality 3 Pay attention to the thickness of the glaze layer Glaze thickness is the thickness of the glazed cross section Glaze is the most expensive material in the tile cost, the thicker the glaze, the better the quality 4 Listen Tapping the tiles to pay attention to hear the sound is crisp, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring for the defective 5 Try the water Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious 6 Warping Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping 7 infiltration Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration
- Q:County-level cities, to open tiles building materials shop, I would like to ask where to go to purchase channels?
- "Drug business license" is a must, there are resident pharmacists (practicing pharmacists) there are other hardware facilities
- Q:I would like to ask the shale brick is a refractory material, I have seen in a book shale brick is a good refractory, please elaborate.
- All the steel smelting all refractory materials, can not find shale brick, is not used as insulation materials ah
- Q:I am decorating the house, the room is good or the tile is good? Both do not know that good?
- In general with wood flooring, but if it is particularly wet place can be considered with tiles, if cold carpet covered!
- Q:Toilet floor tiles with what to add a good barrier to waterproof material
- The only correct way is that you do not want to hear the method, but also can not do the way is: the floor tiles all knocked out, and then the wall from the ground half a meter of the wall is knocked (at least 20CM), and then The original did not do a good job of the overall waterproof layer again, remember to have to do the wall at the same time, do at least 24 hours after the water test, is full of water test is also leaking, confirmed no longer leaking After paving in the shop. Do not imagine there are other tinkering can be done once and for all means, unfortunately, no, to solve the moment, but also leaking.
- Q:What are the materials needed for the renovation of the tile?
- The above is about the sharing of floor tiles, hope to help you, if you work very busy, you can also call the master to help you called auxiliary material.
With the principle of "meeting the needs of clients is a success", we offer customized products and services for different customers and have won high praise from more and more domestic and international customers under the spirit of "integrity, excellent service, innovation and mutual benefit". We sincerely hope to cooperate with honorable customers and create a bright future together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average