Model NO.:Brick Pattern
Surface Treatment:Brick Pattern
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Packing:Seaworthy Packing, Export Standard
Production Capacity:15 Million Ton/Year
A Color Coated Steel Coil metal has the highest value among all cold-rolled steel products. Produced by printing or baking paints onto the surface of cold-rolled steel or GI or ALCOT sheets, pre-coated metal features a wide range of colors and patterns which are commonly used to make the exterior of buildings and consumer electronics products look more polished and sophisticated. Depending on the specific utility of each product, a vast variety of features are available including pollution resistance and anti-bacterial quality.
Steel grade: CGC, CGCD, CGLCC, CGLCD
Thickness: 0.18-1.5 mm
Width: 30-1250mm, mainly in 914, 1000, 1219, 1250mm.
Surface Finished color: According to RAL standard
Coating Thickness: Min. Single Side coating Thickness: 50 g/sqm
Max. Single Side coating Thickness: 225 g/sqm
Inside diameters: 508 mm
Outside diameter: According to the weight of coil
Weight/coil: 3-8 ton
Packing condition: Seaworthy
Packing weight(without pallet): 25 kgs
Packing weight(with pallet ): 55 kgs
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- Do not put steel strings on a classical guitar under any circumstances. It will quickly and completely destroy the guitar. Classical guitars are lightly braced since nylon strings are relatively low tension. The additional tension of the steel strings will quickly warp the top and rip off the bridge. Ignore the know-nothing who gave you dangerous advice.
- Q:Better Movie: Man of Steel or Captain America; The First Avenger?
- Captain America
- Q:Steel EASY 10 POINTS!?
- its used in lots of things (cutlery, bridges, engines), and riotinto have made a lot of money from it. and it's an alloy of iron with a bit of carbon in.
- Q:Is steel lighter than iron?
- Steel Lighter
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- If it has been galvanized, it can not be pickled, and if it is pickled, it may corrode the zinc layer
- Q:Looking for an industrial/steel font?
- Steel Font
- Q:from where do steel plants in gary, pittsburgh, detroit and Birmingham get their raw materials?
- A lot of iron ore is available in the upper great lakes region. Iron ore needs to be transported on large freighters, and the Great lakes served a purpose for that transit system as well. I cant say much about Birmingham, but as for Detroit and Pittsburgh, the steel forming industry has been greatly affected by the low cost Asian imports now available. I think what happened was this: The US used to subsidize the US steel industry, this kept prices artificially high ( compared to the world market ), but also kept the plants open. Sometime during the present Bush administration, the US stopped subsidizing the steel industry, and the Asian steel manufacturers started dumping steel here in the US at very low prices, this caused the US company's to stop or greatly lower their production, and many US steel plants went out of business. Now with the US steel companies out of the way, the Asian steel companies have steadily raised their prices on the US steel buyer. Hows that for fair trade, the steel industry isn't the only thing this has happened to either. I know this was a bit of a rant, but I wanted to point out how a once proud steel industry was put to death by politics.
- Q:stainless steel coating?
- No stainless steel, I'm afraid, but there is an aerosol spray that a lot of welders use . It's a galvanic spray compound to coat weld joints to keep from rusting. It's silver in color, and my add a little 'pop' that it seems you are looking for. Also heat tolerant, and can be re-applied. Most welding supply stores carry this item, and look to pay around $12 a can. Good luck!
- Q:what grade stainless steel is used for revolvers?
- *Rifle barrels are usually made from steel alloys called ordinance steel, nickel steel, chrome-molybdenum steel, or stainless steel, depending upon the requirements of the cartridge for which they are chambered. The higher the pressure and velocity of a cartridge (pressure and velocity usually go up together), the faster it will wear out a barrel. To give a satisfactory service life, barrels for high velocity cartridges must me made from tougher and harder steel than barrels for lower pressure cartridges. *The 400 (416) series SS commonly known as ordnance grade , is what barrels are made from . *If you want your barrel to be made from super alloy then it is 718 Inconel ,but a costly affair.
- Q:question on shotguns and steel...?
- Damascus steel in gunmaking Prior to the early 20th century, all shotgun barrels were forged by heating narrow strips of iron and steel and shaping them around a mandrel. This process was referred to as laminating or Damascus and these barrels were found on shotguns that sold for $12. These types of barrels earned a reputation for weakness and were never meant to be used with modern smokeless powder, or any kind of moderately powerful explosive. Because of the resemblance to Damascus steel, higher-end barrels were made by Belgian and British gun makers. These barrels are proof marked and meant to be used with light pressure loads. Current gun manufacturers such as Caspian Arms make slide assemblies and small parts such as triggers and safeties for Colt M1911 pistols from powdered Swedish steel resulting in a swirling two-toned effect; these parts are often referred to as Stainless Damascus.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range