1. Specifications of BOPP Film:
2. Usage of BOPP Film:
BOPP Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of BOPP:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- The best method: Using absolute ethyl alcohol (purity is more than 99% ) to wipe the electric appliance and tear the film while wiping.
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- It's not harmful. It's separated from the water bottle. And there are national security standards to keep it under control.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- Stick it down using strong adhesive tape.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- PE, PET, CPP, OPP, EVA and PVC.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range