General Information of BOPP Bag sealing tape
Suitable for sealing plastic bags such as OPP or PP .PE materials.
Reusable, no peel off of adhesive, no residue.
It does not react chemically with the contents of the bags to color changes etc.
Name Bag Sealing Tape
Technical Data of of BOPP Bag sealing tape
Item No BG-15
Carrier PET film
Release Liner PE Film
Adhesive Acrylic Adhesive
Release Liner width 13/14mm
Carrier Width 6mm
AB Side Coating Width 4mm/6mm (left/right glue)
Remarks of BOPP Bag sealing tape
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:Flexo printing tape, what are the common, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Mount tape is a double-sided tape, play a major role in two: first, flexo plate fixed on the printing roller or the sleeve, to prevent the printing plate in the printing process to tilt or displacement, ensure the normal printing process; two, through the selection of foam tape core density, to achieve fine control over in graphic design with the printing pressure, printing plate, improve the printing effect.
- Q:How many tapes do you need to make a tape? How do you calculate a mother roll and how many tapes do you make?
- 2. The mother rolls of different factories have different specifications. None of them can answer you. Only you ask the manufacturer who supplies it to you
- Q:Is the tape poisonous? 10I opened an online store on Taobao and packed it every day
- According to your daily contact two hours of calculation, then you contact 50 years caused by human harm, it is estimated that you do not smoke a pack of cigarettes harm.So, landlord, you can rest assured that use it, nothing.
- Q:How does the electrician use waterproof insulation tape?
- First, open the package and uncover and remove the insulating layer (layer of film) of the waterproof tape. Take the waterproof tape at the exposed 2CM of the conductor, lengthen 200%, and use the semi winding (half pressure half)
- Q:How about the price of tape?
- Tape? A wide range, and you ask, how much is a bottle of drinks?. Ask for detailed answers
- Q:The tape is so loud when it's packed
- This silent tape is not available at the moment. If you want a sound spot, try a sticky tape!
- Q:Has anyone done a tape cut? What about profit?
- If you sell the home directly, the profit may be higher (but the payback period is longer, and there is no strong capital will be difficult to do). The overall evaluation is not recommended sub cut, direct dealers do better.
- Q:What's the price for BOPP sealing tape printing?
- 15 yuan, you can print with words, looking for finished tape printing machine can be printed
- Q:Could you tell me the specifications of the sealing tape?
- 48mm refers to the width of the tape, 150 meters /80 yards, refers to the length of plastic bags (one yard =0.9144 meters)
- Q:The production of transparent tape material is what to do
- BOPP film can be produced by tube or flat film method. The BOPP films obtained by different processing methods have different properties. The BOPP film produced by the flat film method has a higher strength ratio (up to 8-10), so the strength is higher than that of the tube film, and the uniformity of the film thickness is better.
We take"Quality First, Service First, Customer First, Honesty First" as the business philosophy, obey the ISO 9001 international quality management system strictly, the products with high quality and steady performances.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2 Million
||20.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||19% - 22%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range