1. OD 21MM-1066MM, WT 2MM-60MM
2. certificate: ISO, API
3. Strength: large diameter thick wall seamless pipe
4. BE, PE.
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Random Length: 3.5m-12m, or fixed length 5.8m or as the customer’s requirement.
ASTM A53, ASTM A106, API 5L, DIN 17175, GOST8731/8732, G3457/G3452 etc.
Q235B, 10#,20#,45#, 16Mn, 15MnV.
A53B, A106B, API5L B, A192, A179C, A213-T12, A213-T22, A335-P1, A335-P2, A333
ST37, ST33, ST37-2, ST35.8 ST42 etc.
API certificate and ISO certificate.
Rust remove, black painting, antirust oil, varnish, 3PE, hot-dip galvanized etc.
By bundles, plastic caps or steel caps, woven, wooden cases or as requirement.
Big diameter and thick wall pipes.
Best price with good quality.
The partner you can trust.
Good service and very patient.
Seamless steel pipe
Cr5Mo(P5, STFA25, T5) 15CrMo(P11, P12, STFA22) 13CrMo44 12Cr1MoV P22 (10CrMo 910) T91, P91, P9, T9 Wb36
GB5310-95 GB9948-88 ASTM335/A335M ASTM213/213M
DIN17175-79 JISG3467-88 JISG3458-88
The seamless steel pipe features resistance to high pressure, high/low temperature and corrosion and is used in the industries of petroleum, chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
High-pressure boiler pipe
GB5310-95 ASTMA106-99 DIN17175-79
Temperature-resistant seamless steel pipe for high-pressure boiler
High-pressure seamless pipe for petroleum cracking and fertilizer making equipments
20, 12CrMo, 15CrMo
Boiler price for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
20, 16Mn, Q345
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium-pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
10,20,35,45, 16Mn, Q345B
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- Large steel: large steel, I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and flat steel are hot rolled, round bar, Fang Gang, six angle iron in addition to hot rolling, there are forging, cold drawn and so on.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Commonly used in the market DN50 seamless steel pipe, the outer diameter has two specifications: A, 57mm, B, 60mm, if no special instructions, commonly used is 57mm. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Small and medium-sized cold drawn and hot-rolled are many, large caliber is hot rolling, cold rolled spot less.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- Use can be divided into oil well pipe (casing, tubing and drill pipe etc.), line pipe, boiler tube, mechanical structure, hydraulic prop pipe pipe, cylinder pipe, geological pipe, chemical pipe (high pressure fertilizer pipe, oil cracking tube) and shipbuilding pipe etc.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- There are inner pipe jacket, such as day, tube, etc.; there are outside the pipe painted, such as large-diameter water pipes. An internally coated steel pipe for corrosive medium fluids replaces the expensive stainless steel pipe.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range