1. OD 21MM-1066MM, WT 2MM-60MM
2. certificate: ISO, API
3. Strength: large diameter thick wall seamless pipe
4. BE, PE.
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Random Length: 3.5m-12m, or fixed length 5.8m or as the customer’s requirement.
ASTM A53, ASTM A106, API 5L, DIN 17175, GOST8731/8732, G3457/G3452 etc.
Q235B, 10#,20#,45#, 16Mn, 15MnV.
A53B, A106B, API5L B, A192, A179C, A213-T12, A213-T22, A335-P1, A335-P2, A333
ST37, ST33, ST37-2, ST35.8 ST42 etc.
API certificate and ISO certificate.
Rust remove, black painting, antirust oil, varnish, 3PE, hot-dip galvanized etc.
By bundles, plastic caps or steel caps, woven, wooden cases or as requirement.
Big diameter and thick wall pipes.
Best price with good quality.
The partner you can trust.
Good service and very patient.
Seamless steel pipe
Cr5Mo(P5, STFA25, T5) 15CrMo(P11, P12, STFA22) 13CrMo44 12Cr1MoV P22 (10CrMo 910) T91, P91, P9, T9 Wb36
GB5310-95 GB9948-88 ASTM335/A335M ASTM213/213M
DIN17175-79 JISG3467-88 JISG3458-88
The seamless steel pipe features resistance to high pressure, high/low temperature and corrosion and is used in the industries of petroleum, chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
High-pressure boiler pipe
GB5310-95 ASTMA106-99 DIN17175-79
Temperature-resistant seamless steel pipe for high-pressure boiler
High-pressure seamless pipe for petroleum cracking and fertilizer making equipments
20, 12CrMo, 15CrMo
Boiler price for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
20, 16Mn, Q345
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium-pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
10,20,35,45, 16Mn, Q345B
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Zinc plating has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. The plating solution of galvanized steel matrix and melting the occurrence of complex physical and chemical reaction, the formation of the structure corrosion resistance of Zn Fe alloy layer closely. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, corrosion resistance, submit amendmentsTherefore, under the water or the environment is more humid, it is recommended to use galvanized steel pipe to make the lighting pipe.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe's inner wall, outer wall, section, cross section can not see the weld seam. Because seamless steel pipe is a molding product, no late roll pressure, welding and other processes. No section, inner wall, outer wall or section, as long as there is weld, it is not seamless steel tube. The inner wall can not see the outer wall of welding seam, but it can be seen that the weld products are fake or polished goods. Some products can not be seen without friction and have weld seams on the outside wall. They are seamless treated steel tubes and are polished goods. The price is much different from the real seamless steel tube. Some bad wounding, confusing concepts, earn illegal profits.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In the plastic coated galvanized steel pipe inside the plastic coated manufacturing method. The thickness of the internal plastic is thin, which is equal to a plastic skin.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube is lighter in strength and is an economical section steel when the flexural strength and torsion strength are the same.Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing circular parts, can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Major use differentiation:1, seamed tube can withstand the maximum operating pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;2 seamless tube can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will also increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.3, there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.4, of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- The specification specifies that the duty ratio of multiple conductors through the pipe laying shall not exceed 20%, and the straight-line distance shall not exceed 30 meters. The distance shall be shortened by the elbow, and the specifications or handbooks can be checked in detail
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Steel pipe and seamless linking points, you said should refers to ordinary steel pipe joints, if only consider the butt welding problem, two kinds of steel can be welded. But the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe and tube with different, generally the main difference is the two kinds of steel can withstand the pressure of the former than the latter to be good.So if your project is seamed steel pipe can be, then the two pipe welding, welding and butt welding interface is completely no problem.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe (also known as nominal diameter), all piping accessories in the piping system are numerically represented in order to distinguish the parts that are represented by threads or outside diameters. Nominal diameter is used as a reference, after rounding the figures, and processing numerical value is not exactly the same, nominal diameter can be expressed as metric mm, also can be used in English in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range