Type HSpumps are cantilevered,horizontal,centrifugal slurry pumps. Designed for handing abrasive,high density slurries in the metallurgical.mining,coal,power,building material and other industrial departments etc. The pump of this type also may be installed in multistage series.
- Q:how does a water pump work?
- Water pump works by suction and lifting up the water to a desired level. The mechanism of pump to increase the hydraulic height/level of fluid. Example : The pump will pump and lift water from a 25 feet deep well and carry it up to fill a water tank placed on a 30 feet high structure.
- Q:Toyota RAV4: Water Pump?
- My dad and i were driving our mitsubishi eclipse and then we stoped a parking space to go to the store al of the sudden something popped and it stared smoking and a bunch of water came out yes it was the water pump we got a new one and it started working fine try that.
- Q:Does the water pump effect the car AC?
- It okorder.com Email me through my profile page if you have any more questions. OK, do it yourself instructions... you will need: -at least 2 (12 oz) cans of R-134a refrigerant -hose with piercing stem that attaches to R-134a can and to your low-side service port (never connect to your hi-side service port) -1 can of Super Seal (comes with basic hose...not with psi gauge) -gloves, long sleeves, pants, (you want to keep covered just in case) Directions: 1. Locate low side service port. 2. Turn on vehicle and set a/c to max cool. 3. Attach hose to can of Super Seal..
- Q:Are submersible water pumps silent?
- they all make noise. my Ex had them all, arrrgh!
- Q:how do i know if i need to replace the water pump on a 2000 kia sephia?
- Your water pump should definately be able to be spun by hand. Generally when a water pump goes, or starts to go, it will leak antifreeze and or you will be able to shake the pulley slightly. Double check and try to spin the water pump again without any belt tension on it. A water pump can go at any time however, if your car has less than like 80,000 miles on it, it's probably fine.
- Q:How do you replace a water pump on a 1991 Chrysler Imperial.?
- Another thing that's good to do is disconnect the battery , plus be sure to check the quality and mixture of the coolant with a anti-freeze tester , also have a container handy so nothing falls on the ground bec anti-freeze is poison to animals if they drink it etc. Hope that helps and best of luck.
- Q:I need Water Pump help?
- Pump okorder.com/
- Q:my car spilled water from its water pump what does that mean?
- That is your temperature gauge that shot all the way up. Sounds like you blew a hose. Open the hood on your car and see if you can find where the coolant is leaking from. If you find a hose that is ruptured, replace it and refill/bleed the cooling system.
- Q:What is LG water pump?
- The LG in the LG pump should be a brand, without much practical significance.
- Q:How do you change the water pump on a 2001 Chrysler 300M?
- 2001 Chrysler 300m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range