Introduction of Blister Packing Machine DPP-80 FULLY AUTOMATIC
Designed by our company earliest and produced at largest batch process, DPT-80 mini-type
Bubble-cap packing machine is the smallest, lightest, cheapest and energy consumption
Lowest packing equipment among the similar mode both in domestic and abroad.
This machine is widely suitable for new product preparation room of pharmaceutical section
Of people’s hospital, small pharmaceutical factory, drug rest. It’s also suitable for aluminum
and plastic packing of capsule, sugarcoating tablet and plain tablet medicine or improvement packing of special specification.
This machine can continually and automatically complete the packing proceedings, is blister cap form-taking, medicine-feeding, heat sealing, printing lot no, and cutting into format.
Advantage of Blister Packing Machine DPP-80 FULLY AUTOMATIC
It Has advantage as compact structure, full function, gear wheel working, and accurate
Synchronization, stable cooperation, easy to replace the mould, low cost and needn’t to equip
Auxiliary unit. Turn on power and connect it with cooling water, you can produce in a large scale.
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- Then, by heating the sealing part of the bag bottom sealing, again is material, the material into the packaging machine, and then sealing, finally cut off, a complete package came out, this is the working principle of small vertical packaging machine.
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- Because the packaging machinery is divided into many types, so many species also have different models, basically need to use packaging products requires packaging machinery, if not to fine some, it is necessary to sort of packaging machinery, slowly down. Packaging machinery is not required to use a certain scale, packaging machinery as well as automatic, semi-automatic, manual distinction. Most small workshops, or small factories, are semi automated or manual. If some of the larger factories will use automatic, or even a whole production line to complete automated packaging.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resin is a water-soluble resin, easily cured, the cured resin colorless, non-toxic, good light resistance, long-term use does not change color, heat molding will not change color, can add various colorants to prepare various brightly colored products.Urea formaldehyde resin is hard, scratch resistant, weak acid, weak base and grease. It is cheap and has certain toughness, but it is easy to absorb water, so it has poor water resistance and electrical properties, and its heat resistance is not highThe use of urea formaldehyde resin is widely used in plastic, mold, laminated plastic, foam, also can be used for the production of water-soluble adhesive, the adhesive for wood; fabric shrinkproof and crepe treatment agent; used as a varnish of paper, in order to improve the wet strength of paper. The following is a simple Shaoxing on it the application of the plastic.
- Q:What is the general packing cost of beer beverage packaging?
- Beer beverage hot shrink packaging generally use PE heat shrinkable film, packaging temperature is usually in accordance with the film material and thickness to set,
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- Generally speaking, gear reducer, planetary gear reducer, and the most common one, these equipment power is relatively small, and some need to take the brakes of the motor reducer
- Q:Three dimensional packaging machine, transparent film packaging machine, transparent film three-dimensional packaging machine industry standards
- English Name: Transparent, film, fold, wrapping, machineClassification: machinery, general machinery and equipment, >>J83 storage equipment, loading and unloading machineryICS classification: packing and conveying of goods, >>55.200 packaging machinery
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- In today's world, the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment and production lines are far ahead of Japan, which has earned a large number of dollars in this field. Southeast Asian Four Dragons also follow Japan, a heart in the performance of manufacturing packaging machinery equipment and production lines; in the European community, Italy packaging machinery equipment and production line upgrading faster than other members faster.Renewal is the means of replacing the local parts and components or key components and key technologies, so as to achieve the replacement of one of the unit, so that the original packaging machinery equipment or production line production capacity, performance, efficiency, and assembly way of updated models. In this way, most parts and machine parts are reused, which can improve the equipment value, save the raw materials and the labor force, and reduce the cost. This development trend shows that the packaging machinery, equipment and production lines are becoming more and more standardized, serialized, integrated, integrated and on-line. Civilian, military and high technology will also be more and more widely used in the field of packaging machinery equipment. Fierce market competition will undoubtedly speed up the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment in all walks of life and technological transformation.
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- Take the food packaging machine for example, if only from the hardware, then you can ask when you buy the degree of automation, semi-automatic or fully automatic, the use of steel ah,
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Different conceptsCompression molding refers to hot forming: mainly for thermoplastic materials (sheet), the use of hot forming machine, Blister molding, I think it should also be considered as a branch of hot stamping, vacuum or high-pressure gas will be used to assist. Hot pressing sheet forming a relatively small depth, relatively simple structure, low precision products, such as packaging materials, plastic pallets, plates in the dishes and so on. There are also forming plate pressing molding (lamination)
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
With excellent quality, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service, our products have been sold in many countries and regions all over the world.We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us, and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range