General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
Item Number: W80-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Washing it with hot water and then scratching it off with a small shovel.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- It can not be heated. The consequence of heating it is the glue on the film will remain on the panel. And it will get difficult to clean it up.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- Cutting PE protective film is a highly required work. It's not simple as what you think. Things like cutting speed, tool bit and the heat generated during processing may affect the result. The solution is actually very simple. Come to our factory and take a look!
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- When the tiling is finished and site cleaning begins, the film can be torn off. Removing the film too early may make it more troublesome to do the mopping. Tearing the film while cleaning saves time and energy.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- Things like kerosene, gasoline and essential balm can dilute the glue. You can wipe off the film using paper with such liquid.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range