General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
Item Number: W80-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W80-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I only know how to stick a film to the screen but I don't know how to peel one from it. It's okay to tear it down, I suppose. You can drip several drops of clean water when you stick it, and then squeeze the water out.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- It depends on you. But you should be careful if you really want to cut it. You know there may be bulges on the edeg of the film after you cut it. The side with those bulges should be put upwards.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:The protective film on the stainless steel is torn off
- This situation has encountered a lot, but also very simpleIt is OK to wipe with general organic solvent, without fear of damaging the surface of the material. My usual solvents are: alcohol, acetone, the supply of water, and so on, which can be used completely.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:How to paste the computer screen protection film?
- You can see the following steps.1. will be marked with a membrane facing the quasi screen, and will be removed from the layer of film labels pulled, and slowly tear the part of the layer, please pay attention to fingers do not touch the protective film adsorption layer (middle layer)
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range