Order On-line Tracking
Black SiC is preferred due to its more economic pricing, as well as availability. Right now there is a worldwide shortage of Silicon Carbides, especially Green Silicon Carbides and price are steadily rising. If you can use Black instead of Green, it is highly suggested you do so. It can be used in:
1. Metallurgical deoxidizer.
2. High temperature resistant materials.
3. As abrasive, abrasive tools can be used to such as grinding wheels, whetstones, grinding head, sand tile etc.
1. Corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness.
2. Good wear-resisting performance,resist to shock.
3. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
4. It has Multi-functions.
A: Remove oxygen from iron compound.
B: Adjust the carbon content.
C: Act as a fuel and provide energy.
5. It costs less than ferrosilicon and carbon combination.
6. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
7. It can speed up the reaction.
PACKED BASED ON BUYER'S REQUEST
Specification of first class SIC
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|