|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- 1, high alumina brick: The content of Al2O3 is more than 75. The refractoriness is higher than the clay brick. It has good resistance to acid, alkali and erosion and is suitable for cement kiln calcining zone and other places. It has long operation life, but the price is high. 2. dolomite brick: Formation of coating has good performance, good corrosion resistance, but f-CaO is contained in bricks. It is hydratable and difficult to transport and keep, so it is less used in the production. 3. magnesia-chrome bricks: It has good formation of coating and is used for burning zone. The disadvantage is poor thermal shock resistant performance. Besides, positive Hexavalent Cr is highly toxic. Countries that produce and use magnesia-chrome bricks gradually decrease on the international. Now production units using this brick should find alternatives as soon as possible. 4. spinel brick: It is often used in transitional zone and has good seismic performance, good reduction resistance, but refractoriness is a little bit poor. 5. anti-stripping brick: This brick contains a small amount of ZrO. Martensite phase transformation happens to form thin crack during temperature-rise period. It has strong alkali resistance, anti-stripping performance and good slag resistance. 6. phosphate brick: It has low refractoriness, but it has strong strength and good shock resistance. It is often used in grate cooler, hot kiln hood, etc. 7. carborundum brick: It has high temperature resistance(1800 degree, softening temperature under a fixed load is 1620-1640), small coefficient of thermal expansion, high cold-resistance heat-resistance, abrasion resistance. It is suitable for cooling zone and kilneye. 8. silmo brick: It has good thermal shock resistance, high strength, good abrasion resistance, and is suitable for transitional belt.
- Q:For refractory knowledge. What is the ratio of clay ramming mass?
- Soil aggregates, dispersing agent, water reducing agent, plasticizer, binding agent and powder! ~ Bone meal feed approximately 6, OK
- Q:hat kind of fire retardant materials are there
- There are many flame retardant plastics, which are modified on the basis of raw materials, such as flame-resistant ABS, flame-resistant HIPS, flame-resistant PP, flame-resistant PE, flame-resistant the PET, flame-resistant PBT, flame-resistant PC, flame-resistant PC/ABS alloy. Now there are mainly halogen flame retardant, though there are a lot of researches about halogen free flame retardant, the product stability and flame retardant effect remain to be improved. Testing methods of flame retardant materials are mainly: horizontal and vertical combustion, oxygen index method, NBS smoke box , thermal analysis, cone calorimeter, etc.
- Q:Does the production of refractory belong to advanced technology？
- It certainly is advanced technology as it is the new material.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:About the market issues of thermal insulation material and refractory material.
- In fact, the thermal insulation material produced by the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company is very good, you can get the company's information just by inputing the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company into Baidu
- Q:What dose the fireproof and thermal insulation material include?
- Protective cloth, fireproof cloth, plastic coated cloth, PVC tarpaulin, flame retardant cloth, duct cloth, automobile tarpaulin, PVC protective cloth, the freight yard covered cloth, PVC plastic coated cloth, Industrial Canvas, widely used in automobile tarpaulin, trains covered cloth, ships covered cloth, open-air yard covered cloth, industrial and agricultural covered cloth ; used in glass, timber, fertilizer plants, steel plants, mechanical hardware factories, feed mills, grain storages, container plants, oil refineries plants, packaging plants, paper plants, air conditioning plants, logistics, ore factories, fleet, rail and sea fields, etc.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire protection material is better?
- Characteristic of polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation decorative composite board: (1) ultra high cost performance, increased property's selling point (high cost performance) new model of thermal insulation material, excellent thermal insulation properties, elegant decorative effect, 50 years of service life, reduce maintenance costs and social waste. (2) it overcomes defects of traditional insulation technology (to solve the freezing and thawing, veneer cracking and shedding) traditional benzene board, the phenomenon of freezing and thawing that is easily appear in plastic extruded sheet, paint finish is easy to crack; its veneer facing can easily fall off; thermal insulation materials and wall are poorly adhered, easy off the whole. There is a themal bridge in dry hanging wall. (the characteristics of polyurethane composite board)
- Q:Does anyone know about the fire resistance period of thin fireproof coatings?
- The columns are 2.5 to 3.0 hours, beams are 2.5 hours, C-shaped steels are 0.5 hours. The thin steelwork fireproof coatings are primarily water-soluble, which will be expanded and foamed when exposing to the fire. Thus the fire-resistant insulation layer formed through expansion and foaming will delay the temperature increase of the steel and protect of steel components. The thin fireproof coatings are made of adhesives, catalysts, carburizers, foamers, fillers, fibers and modifiers. The required emulsion polymers must have good adhesion, durability, and water-resistance to the steel substrates. The coating has a strong adhesion and good flexibility, is light and thin, as well as highly resistant to vibration. It is especially applicable for indoor bareness steel structure, light layer steel structure, and steel structure with decoration demands whose fire resistance requirement is within 1.5-2.5 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range