|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Hardwares are professional fire resistant lock, fireproof door closer, fire hinge, handle, latch and sequencer, and they can also be configured according to user needs. Fire resistant time of class A and B fire resitant door is 12h and 09h respectively. It can also be customized according to customer needs into a variety of non-standard specifications. Steel fire door is developed in accordance with the national standard GB12955-2008, and in line with ISO3008, BS476 standards. Requirement: fire endurance should meet the A,B and C fireproof requirements respectively. You can also choose to install hold-open door device to leep the door leaf usually in open. Doorframe and door leaf is made up of imported or domestic quality electrolytic steel plate, electro galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate, filled with quality expanded perlite fireproof panel which can withstand high temperature above 1200 ℃. The surface is processd with electrostatic spraying plastics, and auxiliaries are stainless steel fire resistant lock (or pipe shaft lock ) , galvanization for steel (or stainless steel) fire hinge, domestic(or imported) door closer.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of B-level fireproof doors and windows?
- Rock wool board of B-grade fireproof doors keeps 46mm in thickness, doors that are generally used in relatively common fire fighting access, while A-grade fireproof doors are generally used in machine rooms, warehouses, oil depots and other important fire fighting access and flammable and combustible pulbic places. B-grade fireproof doors are more widely used than A-grade fireproof doors.
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- The fire endurance degree is 1 hour. which is in line with the national building material fireproofing test standards. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular gypsum molecular structure formula, containing 20% water, crystal water and free water, when putting on fire, 10% of the surface water will slowly evaporate, remaining10% of crystal water. It is a class A fire retardant material itself. The longest time can be 4 hours.
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- hearth selected material] hearth material must be durable, high temperature resistant, general selecting masnory made of refractory cement, silicon carbide refractory products, mullite or multicrystal mullite (which is the general term of minerals composed of a series of aluminum silicate, mullite is only stable binary compound in the Al2O3-SiO2 system) etc.. [hearth] is a three-dimensional space surrounded by furnace walls for combustion of the fuel. The funtion of hearth is to ensure the fuel to burn as far as possible, and to cool the gas temperature of the hearth exit to the allowed temperature of convection heating surface safe operation . Therefore, the hearth should have sufficient space and adequate heating surface. In addition, there should be reasonable shape and size in order to fit the burner and the organize aerodynamic field inside the furnace to prevent the flame from adherence, dashing walls and have high fullness and eve wall thermal load.
- Q:What material is refractory material?
- alumina refractory concrete, silica brick clay brick, metal ceramic, high temperature machine coating fiber reinforced ceramics, diatomite product, asbestos products, insulation board refractory. The definition of refractory can be searched in the website.
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- You'd better oxidize magnesia preformed unit at room temperature for a longer period of time, then bake it, during which, it's enough to control the maximum temperature within 300 degrees. During the middle process, usually heating up for 4 hours and keep warm for 3 hours. The entire heating up process takes about 20 hours. If it is the site operation magnesia-based castable, it should be heated slowly in the early stage, and pay attention to keeping warm at 80 degrees Celsius. Every manufacturers has their own heating curves, so do not blindly adopt existing curves, try to make your own heating curve.
- Q:Can the teflon material resist fire?
- It is belonged to the fire retardant materials. By UL-V0 grade
- Q:how to classify the fireproofing material levels A1 A2 B1?
- their classification is shown specifically in Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design GB 50222-95 appendix A, flammability,inflammability materials, flame retardency, noninflammability: combustion performance of A, B3, B2, B1 materials are divided into
- Q:What type of firebrick does TZ-3 represent?
- Height is 65mm, length is 230mm, and width is 114mm, that is the t-3 firebricks which meet the national standard.
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range