|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:What types of steel are silicious quicksand and chromium quicksand used in respectively?
- Chromium quicksand can be used in steel-making process that has longer refining time like LF, VD and RH, in stainless steel drainage and thin plate drainage agent. Silicious quicksand is used in short steel-making process, process that is less than 45 seconds or process without refining. You can consult Hua Heng for details or inspect it by yourself.
- Q:The effect of a high content of water in liquid resin exerted on refractory material?
- For one thing, Substandard whiteness, transportation, low quality and the storage of refractory material may account for this. For another, a high content of moisture reduced the performance of refractory material. A high content of moisture is equal to buy water with same money in terms of trade settlement. Based on this, we can’t consider the super-standard water content from a single aspect, because the water content in refractory material is definitely super-standard, and another problem is particle size. Many people hold the idea that excessive amount of water content may revive its original performance, but it tends to have influenced the quality of refractory material.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of the rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- It is divided into level A, B1, B2 and B3. According to the current "burning behavior of building materials classification method", Level A insulation material is a non-combustible material, which belongs to YT. However, from the point of view of the current market , level A insulation material are very few, only glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass and vitrified micro bead. However, compared with level A insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation material. This is characterized as thermal insulation material, which is divided into three levels: level B1 is flame retardant, level B2 is flammable and level B3 is flammable. The level B1 nonflammable thermal insulation material is determined according to the fire endurance of the material. And different parts of the material are divided differently! Such as the common EPS / XPS insulation boards through special treatment of adding flame retardant. . Level B2 combustible insulation material is commonly the EPS expanded polystyrene foam insulation board and XPS board, that is, the ordinary plate. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Level B3 flammable insulation material is commonly the thermal insulation material taking polystyrene foam as the main material. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been out of the external wall thermal insulation materials. As for the civil construction insulation materials, China's current popular building insulation materials in the market are mainly made of three organic foams: EPS (molded polystyrene board), XPS (extruded polystyrene board) and PU (polyurethane).
- Q:What are the construction fire-proof materials?
- 1. fire retardant coating 2. fireproof panel 3. fire proof and sealing material 4. flame resisting decorative materials 5. Green fire prevention materials
- Q:Fefractory of aluminium oxide.
- It can be refined into castable refractory and refractory bricks, according to temperature rating. There are shaped refractory material and shapeless refractory material, and ceramic fiber. So it must be specific. There is a large range of refractory, which basically contains the aluminium oxide.
- Q:How long can gypsum board endure fire?
- General gypsum plaster board with a thickness of less than 12mm has a fire endurance which is less than half an hour. It is clearly stipulated in Clause 2.0.4 of "Specification of Fire-resistance of Decoration Design in the Interior of Buildings" that "gypsum board, mineral wool board and acoustic board whose combustion performance reach at B1 grade installed on steel joists can be used as A-grade incombustible materials. Although the gypsum board is non-combustible material, we need to examine materials' stability in the face of fire and their fire retardant limits besides exmine their fire prevention standards. Fire retardant limit refers to the ability and time that materials can resist fire when encounting fire and taking palce changes.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on.
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- Refractory refers to inorganic nonmetallic material, whose refractorinessis not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulation material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1580℃.
- Q:What are the characteristics of thealuminium oxide refractory?
- The substance used in refractories must have the following characteristics and properties: 1, High stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction and thermal decomposition; 2, High melting point of 2800 degree; 3, Low price. The magnesium oxide refractories have all these three characteristics and properties, particularlly in the aspects of melting point and stability .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range