|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- In fireproof design of all parts in interior decoration, fireproof design of suspended ceiling is the most important. Because the flame is burning up in fire and the suspended ceiling is the first and most direct part to test fire; at the same time, it has a direct impact on the evacuation. Therefore, in indoor suspended ceiling decoration design, fireproof work should be considered fully. Code of fire prevention design of interior decoratio of buildings has detailed provisions for fireproof performance of indoor suspended ceiling materiial of different civil buildings. Suspended ceiling (sprung roof) refers to the top decoration of a house. Suspended ceiling, an important sub-project in construction decoration project, and the hidden layer of electrical equipment, ventilation and air condition, communication and fireproof, alarm pipelines, etc. has the functions of thermal insulation, sound insulation and absorption. Suspended ceiling plays an important role on the entire house decoration. Proper decoration to the house top surface, can not only beautify indoor environment, but also create a colorful interior artistic image. When choosing decoration materials and design of suspended ceiling, you should follow the principle of saving material, being solid, safe, beautiful and practical.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- Fireproof insulation specification is 1220 * 2420 1220 * 2420 * 8 * 9. HPL also known as the fireproof board is scientificly named thermosetting resin impregnated paper laminated wood, the abbreviation of which is HPL.Decorative high-pressure Laminate is fire-resistant building materials for decorative purposes. It is rich in surface color, texture and special logistics performance, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, external walls.
- Q:What's the refractory material in common use currently?
- According to its category, raw material of basic refractory: Mainly magnesite (magnesia), dolomite, lime, olivine, serpentine, high alumina material (sometimes neutral); main neutral raw material: chromite, graphite, silicon carbide (artificial).
- Q:The fire prevention board line is made of what material?
- (1) if it's real wood floor, the line should be made of wood. The ready-made wooden line, walnuts, price range depends on the texture width. The common width is 100 mm. One linear meter is around $17 - $30. Paulownia is cheaper with one linear meter more than 10 yuan. When it is composite wood floor, high-density plate modelling line can be used. The price is commonly between 40 to 80 yuan (2400 x 1200 mm), which depends on the thickness and density and also the factory. There are also imitated wooden aluminium line. (3) if it's the marble ground, you would better use marble line, which is 200 yuan one square meter. It's price is also unequal. The imitated stone is also available. There are a lot of kicking decoration materials and it depends on how you use it. That is to say crural line should be coordinate with the ground. It means that it sjould not only to be beautiful but also to be practical. It would be better if it is relatively cheap as well.
- Q:What are the use of fire-resistant material and admixture?
- I am engaged in admixture and thus familiar. Welcome to exchange!
- Q:What refractories have good mechanical property resistance and heat expansion and cold contraction property?
- Explain that where you use it for and what requirements you have. Follow-up: I use it in metallurgical furnaces with the features of strong stirring and acidic residue.
- Q:What is high alumina refractory?
- High alumina refractory: High alumina refractory products, with high refractoriness, compressive strength and refractoriness under load, it is used for masonry of a variety of large-scale blast furnaces such as steel furnace, air heating furnace and electric furnace, and for high-temperature parts of thermal equipment like rotary kilns.
- Q:What refractories are used in various parts of the blast furnace.
- Blast furnace from top to bottom has the throat, hearth staves, waist, bosh, hearth and furnace bottom. the specific structure is as follows: The throat is the first to be affected by the impact and abrasion, generally use high-density alumina bricks. the upper and central portion of temperature furnace is only 400 ~ 800 ℃, the area with high alumina bricks and silicate bricks. The lower part of furnace is subject to erosion and dust erosion alkali metal vapor due to high temperatures, it is required in such case to use high quality clay brick,high alumina brick,carborundum brick,corundum brick that is slag resistance and alkali resistance, temperature resustant and wearproof. Furnace bosh temperature reached 1400 ~ 1600 ℃, serverly eroded by slag,vapor, flush. so we use carborundum brick and reaction-bonded silicon carbide brick. Bosh temperature reaching1600 ~ 1650 ℃, using alumina brick, corundum brick or silicon carbide brick. the temperature of Hearth near the upper portion of the outlet zone at 1700 ~ 2000 ℃, use of silicate bricks and corundum castable graphite filler, silicon carbide bricks. In 1450 Silly twitch bottom temperature sealing die of hunger slander bet phoenix astringent preserved Grade ~ 1500 ℃, use of graphite bricks and microporous carbon bricks, now use more corundum brick, corundum mullite brick and synthetic mullite brick. x26lt;P class x3d "share-btn"x26gt;
- Q:How can refractory materials be divided?
- Refractory materials in China can be roughly divided into refractory products and unshaped refractories.
- Q:What are the requirements when producing fireproof materials by kaolin?
- . Kaolin are kaolinite crowded mineral composed of tiny flakes tubulose, lamellar smaller than 2 microns. it is composed of kaolinite, dickite, pearl stone, halloysite etc. I chemical formula of which is AL2O3-2SiO2-2H2O, the main mineral component is kaolinite and halloysite. Except kaolinite and halloysite there are other minerals montmorillonite, illite, pyrophyllite, quartz and feldspar associated. kaolin contains large amounts of the chemical composition AL2O3, SiO2, and a small amount of Fe2O3, TiO2, and small amounts of K2O, Na2O, CaO and MgO, etc. white pottery is made of kaolin and is now internationally accepted scientific name --Kaolin, derived from the eastern suburb of Jingdezhen high-Village side of the mountain kaolinite. kaolin plasticity, cohesiveness, certain dry strength, sinterability and whiteness after burning, making it the main raw material for ceramic production;. white, soft, highly dispersed, adsorption and chemical resistance with other excellent process performance, it has been widely used in the paper industry as well as industrial sectors such as agriculture and defense cutting-edge technology in the field of rubber, plastics, refractories, petroleum refining . according to the purpose and need, it can be processed, treated and purified, they can be used to produce activated clay.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range