|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:what's the seal of fireproofing material?
- Organic fire-proof caulking is made by taking organic synthetic resin as bond and compressing the components together after adding fireproofing agent, filler. The putty won't solidify after a long time usage and has good plasticity, can be sealed arbitrarily. This kind of putty is mainly applied in opening's fireproofing and sealing project of construction pipe and electric wire and cable, and it's used with ATD-AB and fire retardant bag together. ATD-AB is a kind of gray powder material, after mixed with water, it can be used for the opening sealing of electric wire and cable or fire resisting wall of wire tunnel. The fire proof blockage is non-toxic, and no smell, has good water resistance and oil resistance with simple construction methods. It's oxygen index is 100 and it belongs to incombustible material. it's refractory time can reach 3 hours, or above or below. as for some projects for perpetual usage, WXY-II will save the project fee and make the project solid. A kind of fireproofing material that can automatically expand and foam and sealed by opening after injecting the foam into opening. Sealing strip is a product or flexibility coiled material mede by fireproofing material with certain geometry shape. Sealing gum is a kind of liquid fireproofing material that has a function of fireproofing and sealing. Fire retardant bag is soft and windable tape-shaped product made by fireproofing material, it is winded on the external surface of plastic pipe and fixed with steel belt or other proper methods, it's the expansion, squeezing and softening pipe after contacting with fire, opening left by burning or soften of seal plastic pipe. Fire retardant ring
- Q:How is refractory material made?
- It is made from polyester.
- Q:What's the requirements of fire-fighting criteria of heat insulating material?
- It shouldn't be under than B2 level. Roofing insulation fire rating requirements: the ministry of public security, housing and urban-rural development department issued about printing and distributing the civil building external thermal insulation system and the interim provisions on the exterior wall decorative fireproof prescribed in the notice: roof grassroots adopted duration of fire resistance is the non-combustible component that shouldn't less than 1.00 h's. Its roof insulation materials should not be below B2; Otherwise, the combustion performance of insulating material should not be below the B1 level. The junction of the roof and wall, the insulation layer around the opening part of roof should use the grade A thermal insulation material to set level fire-fighting belt that width is not less than 500 mm.
- Q:What materials is silicious thermal insulation board made of?
- Siliceous insulating panels use quartz sand as the main material and are composited with fiber. Of course the amount of insulation board materials used by different companies is different. In terms of Hua Heng, siliceous insulating boards can be divided into insulating panels for casting slabs and insulation board for intermediate tank according to the usage. The latter one can be divided into liner plate (wallboard, side panels, baseboard) and impingement plate based on parts it is used on. Siliceous insulating panels use quartz sand as the main material and are composited with fiber. Method for manufacturing a silicon insulating panel is divided into semi-dry method and wet method. It is used for casting ingot insulation cap of the killed steel and continuous casting tundish.
- Q:Where is the development of refractory industry?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology of its related @ China @4 honing refractories develop and increase in variety and quality, continuous development of refractories for the continuous casting billet continuous casting production and quality have a significant impact. Especially, the completion and operation of Baosteel have greatly promoted the technological progress of refractory materials in China, and the refractory materials for continuous casting have made great progress both in variety and in quality.
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that uses a-Al2o3 powder? What are the purpose of it?
- 04La-Al2O3 powder is a alumina powder whose raw material is industrial aluminum oxide which has been calcined at high temperature. It is a good polishes for ceramics and jade, meanwhile, it is also an important raw material for high-end refractory materials. The technical indicators parameters A1023 mark A1535 chemical composition AL2O3≥ 99.92 3%, ≥ 3.10FE203≤ 0.799 Refractory calcined alumina powder (a-Al2O3) 1.2 true density (g & # 47, by fully ground powder made of different fineness .O.10 0.07 0.04NA2O≤ 0.93a-Al2O3 (%) ≥ 95 95 primary crystallization average grain (um) 2 ~ 3 3 ~ 5 average particle size (um) 40 ~ 602.6SIO2≤ 0.1 0.15B2O3≤ - 0, glass, engineering ceramics typical use electronic ceramic insulating ceramic refractory ceramic wear 3
- Q:What are the characteristics of clay refractory materials?
- Refractory clay refers to the refractory clay and bauxite, whose refractoriness is over 1580℃, which can be used as refractory materials. Apart from high refractoriness, they can maintain stability of volume under high temperature conditions and has resistance to slag, the sudden cold and hot, and mechanical strength, so after calcination, it can be abnormal firm.
- Q:Is fireclay poisonous?
- Refractory materials are typically oxides, alumina, magnesium oxide and aluminate cement and etc, which are non-toxic.
- Q:How much refractory material is needed when 1 million ton coke oven is produced?
- Q:What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- Since the coefficient of thermal expansion of the basic brick is large, expansion rate is about 1-1.2% under 1000 ℃ The literature indicates that: "Under the condition that the temperature was raised to 1000 ℃ and stress in brick lining is relaxed, 300N / mm2 of compressive stress can be produced, which is equals to ten times structural strength of ordinary magnesia chrome brick, six times structural strength of magnesia chrome brick, dolomite brick and spinel brick, so any basic bricks can not afford, " the paper also pointed out that " heat expansion rate of kiln body can partially compensate for expansion rate of the inner lining of 0.2% -0.4%, which is 1/3 of thermal expansion rate of ordinary magnesia-chrome brick under 1000 ℃. However, it occurs under thermal equilibrium conditions. Thereby, the kiln should be dried slowly, allowing the temperature of the kiln body to go up slowly, thus the role of compensation can be played. " This is the key to using the basic brick. " Procedures of refractory for cement kiln "( tentative one) has clearly regulated baking and cooling of the kiln in the first section of the fifth chapters. In the heating process, in particular when the temperature is in the range of 300-1000 ℃, heating rate must be less than 60 ℃ / h. This is very clear in theory but it is difficult to implement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range