1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- One is thermal expansion on a bar, that is, piercing between the bars and expanding the tube with a little bit of mandrel. The other is to expand the formed tube before it is heated so that the defects in the pipe will be enlarged. Comparatively speaking, the quality of the first kind is better than the second, and you should belong to the second kind. Compared with the original seamless seamless tube, the quality and chemical properties are certainly different. The price will be cheaper, too.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range