Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Construction:
Features of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Construction:
Technical Data Sheet of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Construction:
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m ≥
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Tear Strength KN≥
- Q:What is the place of attention for the laying of geotextiles?
- (1) the use of the use of buried type: cover the thickness should not be less than 30cm (2) refurbishment system should be: cushion, impermeable layer, transition layer, protective layer composition. (3) soil to be solid, to avoid uneven subsidence, cracks, anti-seepage within the turf, root to clear. And the surface of the membrane with a small particle size of sand or clay as a protective layer. (4) laying the geomembrane do not pull too tight, both ends of the soil into the corrugated part of the soil is better, especially with the rigid material anchoring, should leave a certain amount of expansion and contraction. (5) construction, should avoid stones,
- Q:Geotextile, 150g how much money per square meter
- 1.2 to 1.5. See quality requirements. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Geotextile 500 grams is what it means
- 500g per square meter of quality, I professional production geotextile geomembrane, wish smooth
- Q:What is the filament single-sided singeing geotextile
- Filament single-sided singeing geotextile is through a series of hot-rolling process will filament geotextile side of the filament fiber roll hot filament geotextile surface of the unity, thereby increasing the filament geotextile non-slip, anti- Tear resistance. Filament singeing geotextile is generally used for landfill, tailings and other projects with rough surface geomembrane with the use of friction coefficient to increase and improve anti-skid performance. Filament single-sided singeing geotextile is the first production of finished filament geotextile, and then through the professional equipment for single-sided singeing.
- Q:How to determine the nominal breaking strength of filament spunbonded nonwoven geotextile
- You can use a dedicated geotextile strong test machine detected.
- Q:Now geotech how much money a square meter?
- According to geotextile specifications to offer. Ranging from $ 1-9.60.
- Q:Geotextile use
- Geotextile is a new type of building materials, raw materials are polyester, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. In accordance with the manufacturing method is divided into: there are two types of geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile with anti-seepage, anti-filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing and other functions, it with the conventional masonry and concrete material seepage effect compared to a low investment, simple construction process, short duration Infiltration effect is good, the channel effective use of high coefficient. Water conservancy engineering dams and slope protection filter, channel isolation, seepage control; road, railway, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, drainage; , Geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and has been gradually applied in the field of infrastructure construction, and the use of geotextile In a wider area.
- Q:Geotextile filter layer set which quota
- Filter cloth, monofilament filter cloth, polypropylene filter cloth, nylon green monofilament
- Q:Artificial lake geotextile practices
- Library and slope with a composite geomembrane all laying, I specialize in the production and construction of geotextile materials
- Q:Is LDPE a geotextile or geomembrane? Answer!
- LDPE refers to the material, geomembrane LDPE material. Is a low-density poly-single-pole pole Li put pad lice bite of styrene made of geomembrane Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range