Order On-line Tracking
1. Plastic Modular Concrete Wall Formwork Description
Modular formwork composed by different size of panels, the main item is 120x60 panel, the size is 120x60cm, which used for the large area of walls and slab. There are also small size of panels like 10x60 panel (10x60cm), 20x60 panel (20x60cm),25x60 panel (25x60cm), inner corner (20x20x60cm) and outer corner (10x5x60cm). Due to the variety of panel size, the system can form almost all size walls 120x60 panel (act size 120x60cm) of multiple by 5cm.
2. Main Features of Plastic Modular Concrete Wall Formwork
- Easy Set Up
Different size of panels can be firmly locked by simply turn the special handles to 90 degree. The panels have rib on the back, which makes the system need not traditional wood blocks and nails. The panels have holes to fit tie rod, guarantee the strength of the whole system.
Modular formwork composed by different size of panels, the main item is 120x60 panel, the size is 120x60cm, which used for the large area of walls and slabs. There are also small size of panels like 10x60 panel (10x60cm), 20x60 panel (20x60cm), 25x60 panel (25x60cm), inner corner (20x20x60cm) and outer corner (10x5x60cm). Due to the variety of panel size, the system can form almost all size walls 120x60 panel (act size 120x60cm) of multiple by 5cm.
- High Strength
The material of modular formwork is PC-ABS mixed with special glass fibers which enable panels to hold high pressures. The handles are made by high strength Nylon, each panel locked by at least 4 handles, which makes the whole system strong enough to pour 40cm walls.
- Environment Friendly
The system need not cut and nail due to the variety size, and nearly need no wood, the material can be recycled after broken, will not pollute the environment.
Concrete does not stick to plastic, thus the panels need no oil before using, and can be cleaned simply by water. The surface of the wall which built by modular formwork is smooth, can be left without rework.
3. Plastic Modular Concrete Wall Formwork Specifications
Unit Weight (kg)
No. Of Handle
PANEL 120 X 60
120 X H60 X 7
PANEL 10 X 60
10 X H60 X 7
PANEL 20 X 60
20 X H60 X 7
|PANEL 25 X 60|
25 X H60 X 7
4. Walls and Corners
Using modular formwork, it is possible to pour up to 40cm thick and 3 meters high straight walls one time. Combining with special corners and compensation panels, right angle walls, three way T-walls and four way cross walls can be formed easily. The low weight and modularity of modular formwork makes it ideal for fence walls as it is possible to move large gang forms by hand.
5. FAQ of Aluminum Formwork
1) What can we do for you?
- We can ensure the quality of the vinyl banner and avoid extra expenses for customers.
- We can provide you the professional design team.
- We can provide fashionable and newest styles for you.
- We can design the artwork for you.
- Please feel free to customize.
2) What promises can be done by us?
- If interested in Timber-beam Formwork, please feel free to write us for any QUOTE.
- If printing required, please advise asap because the whole set need much more time to complete.
- Please DO check goods when courier knocks your door and contact us asap if any issue.
3) What about the package and shipping time?
- Packing: As Customer's Requirements
- Shipping: We have various shipping ways for our customers, such as express, by air/ sea etc.
- Shipping time: Normally small orders, it just 10-15 business days to arrive your hand; When comes to the customs declaration, it may need 7 days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|