Product Name: PU Office Chair
Armrests: Chromed with PU padding
Base : 350mm chromed
Caster: 50mm Nylon
Mechanism: Butterfly tilt
Overall Size: W57*D66*H112-122cm
Seat Size: 50*50cm
Back Size: 50*62cm
N. W. / G.W.: 16/17kgs
Carton Size: 78*33*65cm
Master CBM: 0.167
Packing Method: Brown box with simple Logo printing, inside packing as our factory standard,if with hanging tag,color label, cost will be considered.
1.Wonderful design office chair with very competitive price
2.Padded arms, with adjustable function
3.340mm chrome base with dual-wheel casters
4.Pneumatic seat height adjustment
5.Massage function available
- Q:Whish is most real the chair you are sitting on, the molecules that make up the chair?
- You only think the chair is real based on the sensation and images you have of the chair.
- Q:How much would a bubble chair cost for my room?
- Q:Death Penalty/Electric Chair?
- No, I don't think so.I think every state should use lethal injection.
- Q:I want to make a chair?
- The fact that most people call it a chair! but if you want we can open a new web site and send messages to people all over the world not to call it a chair anymore. we could even ask the goverment to step in saying that the word chair is very rude and it would be politcally incorrect to use that word ever again. But i can guarentee that someone somewhere would still call it a chair. Thats what makes it a chair!!!
- Q:Whats your Faviorite chair to sit in?
- LOL I don't know if it's my favorite, but it's where I spend most of my non working time, my desk chair. Since most of my work is out in the field, building something or fixing something, the rest of my time is at the computer or doing paper work. So this is the chair that I feel most comfortable in. It's not fancy, but I did get one that is comfortable to sit in. I do have other chairs and a sofa in the house, but except for watching a foot ball game or something like that, I don't use them very often. My dog has even claimed the sofa as his own LOL Just me I guess
- Q:how to assemble a bentwood chair?
- 1.)Get a picture of the chair you bought from the internet, print it. Then separate all of the parts using the photo as a guide. 2.)Make sure all of the parts FIT! Preliminary assembly will be key to a successful project. 3.) Lightly wax the ends of each of the spindles, legs, crossbars, and braces, this will make insertion easier and prevent wood swell. 4.)Assemble the legs, braces and crossbars, secure them to the bottom of the seat, then insert spindles to the top of the seat, then attach the spindle frame . Assemble and attach arms last. I use Bee's Knee's Zipper Wax. It is 100% natural and is beneficial to the wood, not like paraffin, that contains methane and octane and I want those chemicals no where near my fine wooden furniture. Good Luck and have fun!... PS don't forget a touch of wood glue in each hole, ONLY after you are sure it perfect!
- Q:What are your views on.... Bean Bag Chairs?
- i like black swivel chairs but they are more of a studying/computer type chair, whilst a bean bag chair is much more of a watching tv/chillaxing chair.
- Q:how to clean disney princess chair?
- Drop the chair off at your favorite carpet/upholstery cleaner, as they have the ability to treat the fabric and then rinse and extract the material, extracting any soil/dirt and at the same time sanitizing the chair.
- Q:Fixing a desk chair .............?
- You are wrong about using a glue. But then glue is not the right word anyway. Use a material called PL Premium Construction Adhesive. Tube section at many locations. Just don't spend much time breathing it and do not get it on your skin. This adhesive is used to stick most anything to anything - forever. Builders and masons have used this stuff for decades. The old joke is that PL will stick a Volkswagon to a brick wall. How strong? Well, if you use PL to stick two large boards together, you will never be able to break the bond - even with an axe or a ten pound sledge. The wood will be smashed to pieces and the two adhesive faces will still be solidly stuck together. As it relates to your work, I have used it to repair runners on rocking chairs and legs that have snapped apart. Still going thirty years later.
- Q:i want to build a chair please help (:?
- Wow - I've made many chairs.... they are the big leagues. You really have to know what you're doing to make a good one. But you can just build a box - something to sit on. It doesn't have to be super heavy or strong - just enough to hold you up. But a nice graceful chair is a very difficult job and takes every tool in the shop.
we are a professional manufacturer of various swivel office chairs, including CEO chairs, executive chairs, conference chairs, staff chairs, bar chairs,clerk chairs and leisure chairs.
we have established complete quality control and administration system,achieved great satisfaction from its customers for her high quality and effective service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range