Product Name: PU Office Chair
Armrests: Chromed with PU padding
Base : 350mm chromed
Caster: 50mm Nylon
Mechanism: Butterfly tilt
Overall Size: W57*D66*H112-122cm
Seat Size: 50*50cm
Back Size: 50*62cm
N. W. / G.W.: 16/17kgs
Carton Size: 78*33*65cm
Master CBM: 0.167
Packing Method: Brown box with simple Logo printing, inside packing as our factory standard,if with hanging tag,color label, cost will be considered.
1.Wonderful design office chair with very competitive price
2.Padded arms, with adjustable function
3.340mm chrome base with dual-wheel casters
4.Pneumatic seat height adjustment
5.Massage function available
- Q:wavy lounge chair?
- I found it on E-Bay, but it was too expensive.
- Q:Best High chair for an 8 month old and will last long?
- I have this...I love it! It reclines for a newborn infant and transitions into a booster seat for a toddler. It's so comfortable for the baby and cleans up well. Basically all the advantages of a full-sized high chair in a booster seat form. www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...
- Q:What is a cute poem for a time out chair?
- why don't you borrow poems from william carlos williams he writes rather pleasant ones The Red Wheelbarrow so much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens. William Carlos Williams
- Q:How can I best dress up as a chair?
- Ha, i have no idea but that's AWESOME.
- Q:What Experiences Has Anyone Had With Falling Out Of School Chairs?
- omg yes! I was at a christmas concert in 2007. The chair legs ae thin plastic and I was leaning back on my chair and so the back legs were bending really bad,i took my feet off the ground and the legs sprung back andI went fling forward off the chair! OMG! I was so embarrassed.
- Q:Yoga Ball Vs. Office chair?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:music chair speaker removal??
- Interesting question...let's see if I can be of any help. The way I see it, you have roughly two choices here (3 actually, but I'll save it for last.) 1) You can take the chair apart to get to the speaker, take it out and either replace it with a similar one (like a car subwoofer speaker - check the Ohm rating) or get the broken one fixed. 2) You could bypass the subwoofer altogether - but you'd have to find the wires to it and carefully disconnect them without shorting them. Then go and buy another inexpensive subwoofer, hook it up directly to your receiver (assuming that you had a receiver driving the chair system) - making sure to place the sub right next to (or under) the chair - to get a similar butt massage effect from the bass. or 3) toss the whole mess out. graduate and get a real speaker/subwoofer set up instead. Hope this kind of helps. I was serious with the first two ideas, the thrid was admittedly a wee bit glib. Please forgive me.
- Q:Is it a good deal for Boom Chair ?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:I often sleep in a reclining chair?
- It could be that you have sleep apnea (you stop breathing momentarily while asleep which partially awakens you). That problem often disappears in a somewhat upright position. It enables you to breathe easier. My Dad has slept often in a recliner with his congestive heart failure for just this reason.
- Q:Can you spray paint a computer chair?
- of course you can!
we are a professional manufacturer of various swivel office chairs, including CEO chairs, executive chairs, conference chairs, staff chairs, bar chairs,clerk chairs and leisure chairs.
we have established complete quality control and administration system,achieved great satisfaction from its customers for her high quality and effective service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range