||Film Faced Plywood
Black Film Faced Plywood for Concrete Use
Specifications of Okoume Face Plywood thin board
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Poplar, Hardwood, Hardwood, Combi, Birch, eucalypts, as your requirement.
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fracture split, end split The fiber is separated in the direction of the grain, usually starting from one end and extending through the thickness of the morning plate
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- the difference between selection: multi-layer solid wood flooring due to take into account the different species of "alternative heterosexual", so that the production process can fully balance the "internal stress"
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- core core core sandwich panel or composite plywood center layer. Usually its thickness is greater than the other layers.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like materia
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- Plywood is the direction of the logs along the ring to cut into large sheets of single board, after drying, after coating by the adjacent veneer layer grain direction perpendicular to the principle of the billet, glued from the plate.
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range