Introduction of Fiberglass Tissue
Fiberglass Tissue is a kind of facing, which is made of by the white fiberglass tissue, and special production process.
Application of Fiberglass Tissue
Our black tissue are mainly used as facing for glass wool insulation, rockwool, mineral wool etc. Also fiberglass tissue facing is used under roof decking, under attic rafters, over existing attic thermal insulation, in floors, walls and crawl spaces, and in industrial and commercial buildings to block radiant heat coming into house through the roof during the summer and retain indoor heat generated during in winter
Advantage of Fiberglass Tissue
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• High reflective insulation
• Heat resistant, water proof, stable at high temperature;
• Environmentally friendly, no smell and not-toxic;
• Smooth and clear surface;
Packing of Fiberglass Tissue
1. Waterproof paper then PVC shrinking Film
2. Water-Proof film only
3. Woven cloth
4. Kraft paper or Water Proof Film then Metal/wooden pallet
5. (Also as your request. )
Specification of Fiberglass Tissue
Tensile Strength MD
Tensile Strength XD
Fire Resistant Property
Pictures of Fiberglass Tissue
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What is the storage condition?
The Aluminum Foil Facing should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.
2. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
3. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within four working days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.