AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS,AISI ASTM BS DIN GB JIS
|Place of Origin:|
Cold Rolled,Hot rolled Cold Rolled
Construction Application,Construction Building /Home Appliances
Galvanized Steel Coil
40-300g/m2 Both Side
Normal /Small / Big
BV SGS ISO API CE
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing 1.Innermost is plastic cloth picking 2.Middle is waterproof paper 3.Outmost is iron packing 4.As your request|
|Delivery Detail:||Will be send Within 1 month|
32-600mm Width is most advantage
5% LOWER Price in Market
One Stop STEEL Distribution Center
ISO API BV CE SGS Verify
Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil
Describe of Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil
|Commodity||Cold Rolled Steel Black Strips/Plate/Sheet/Coil|
|Technical Standard: ||JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143|
|Grade||DX51D/SGCH SCGG/ S250/Q195/Q235/Q345|
|Types: ||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Width||32-1250mm(32-600 is Most Advantage Width)|
|Thickness||0.12-4mm (0.5-4mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating: ||Galvanized, Oiled, As required|
|Zinc coating||Z30-300g/m2 |
|Surface treatment||Chromed / Skin Pass/ Oiled/ Slightly Oiled/ Dry/ Anti-Fingerprint|
|Surface structure: ||Zero Spangle / Minimized Spangle / Regular Spangle/ Big Spangle|
|ID coil||508mm or 610mm|
|Coil weight||3-8 MT per coil|
|Package: ||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20'containers|
|Application:||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 70%L/C at sight|
|delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT|
|Remarks||Insurance is as requirements|
|MTC will be handed on with shipping documents|
|We accept the third party certification test|
- Q:High Speed Steel Information!?
- wikipedia: High speed steel (often abbreviated HSS, sometimes HS) is a material usually used in the manufacture of machine tool bits and other cutters. It is often used in power saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above HRC60) and a high abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten content often used in HSS) compared to common carbon and tool steels. see reference for more info .
- Q:Will lava melt steel?
- united is right! its hard to tell the temp... Because lava is not just obsidian, or pillow lava... its several different types of elements. It just depend on ground chemistry.
- Q:Can you put steel strings on a nylon-string guitar?
- It will permanently ruin the guitars neck. Acoustic guitars have an adjustable metal rod in them called a “Truss Rod” that allows the neck to withstand steel string tension. How about putting on high tension nylon strings ?
- Q:Why is the steel tape tape head not fixed?
- In this way, no matter how you measure, always be measured, from the ruler of the "0" bit began.The fixed ruler does not take this action when it is taken, which directly results in the thickness of the steel sheet that needs to be added or lowered to your readings;Activity design is designed to reduce error, and this is an advanced approach;
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- The difference in stainless steel cookware is the amount of different metals used when making them. 18-10 is the best combination. I have Tramontina SS pots and pans and love them. Nice heavy bottoms that evenly heat. Getting used to cooking with stainless is a bit difficult. You need to start with high heat and then turn it down when you add ingredients. This assists in food not sticking.
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Cold rolled steel is referring to rolled steel. It is referring to weapons made from rolled steel that is unrolled and stamped out. In real-life, rolled steel isn't nearly as strong as steel that is cast and forged. Think of a cheap dinner fork that you can easily bend and a nice dinner fork you can't bend at all. The cheap fork is stamp-pressed out of rolled steel and the nice fork is cast. In Game of Thrones, cold rolled steel is crap, but it's cheep and common. Castle forged steel is the best most people have available, much higher quality than cold rolled steel. Presumably it's forged in the castles of Westeros, including King's Landing. Valerian steel is special, rare steel that was anciently forged that is stronger than any other steel. They no longer make Valerian steel since the fall of Valeria. As such, the only Valerian steel available is by getting it from things already made. In real-life, it might be comparable to the extremely high quality steels forged into ancient katanas, ninja fighting swords from Japan. The Lanisters took a sword made of Valerian steel that had been passed down to Ned Stark and had it melted down, recast, then forged into two smaller swords.
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- Surgical Stainless Steel
- Q:what is the density of stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Density
- Q:I have a question in alloy steel?
- Steel is basically an alloy of iron and carbon that has more than 0% carbon and less than 2% carbon. The alloy of carbon and iron with more than 2% carbon is considered cast iron. The bessemer process converts cast iron to steel by injecting oxygen into molter cast iron to burn off the excess carbon. Steel is also modified by adding additional elements like silicon, molydenum, vanadium, chrome, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range