1.Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is durable and practiacl. It always used as binding wire or tie wire. And it is very good for Chain link fence, fencing mesh, gabion mesh box production and for construction business as tire wire, binding wire and galvanized wire raw material production.Our wire is of good quality and nice price.
Black Annealed Wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Annealed wire is used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding. Besides, black annealed wire is mainly used as industrial wire, construction wire, industrial bale tie wire and constructional tie wire, etc.
2.Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, will offer you products with best price and guarantee the quality.
2. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we are honored to offer you free samples if you need.
3. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: We have strict control in testing of raw material, production process and final process. Only qualified products can be sent out.So we can guarnantee the quality and we will be responsible for it .
- Q:furnace wire specification?
- Standard 18 gauge wire is all you need, they do make it in 8 and 10 conductor, it just takes a little calling around to supply houses to find it. There's is nothing special about the wire specs for thermostat wire as it relates to your furnace so long as you use 18 gauge standed or solid wire. The only exception for thermostat wire is when you get into commercial buildings with an open plenum return air system, any wire used in the plenum cavity must be plenum-rated, which is almost always much more expensive.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
- Q:HOW DO YOU CHECK THE OHMS ON A WIRE(OHM OUT A WIRE)?
- Wire Ohms
- Q:how do i hang/wire a chandelier?
- Aren't you legally supposed to have an electrician do this?
- Q:Neff Oven - which colour is a live wire?
- The oven is rated at 220 volts they are both hot conductors.
- Q:2004 dodge durango radio wiring diagram?
- check out the link this is where i always go and always im able to find the car listing im looking for goodluck!
- Q:How do I fix my outlet wire ?
- using a wire nut just get the same size wire cut it about 4 inches long and make whats called a pig tail use the wire nut to connect the new wire to the short one its most likley a 14/2 wire if its on a 15 amp breaker if its on a 20/amp you should use a 12/2 wire
- Q:Shed/ Outdoor Wiring Problem?
- A typical light fixture has three wires: black, white and green (or uninsulated copper). If there is no green or uninsulated copper wire, there is generally a ground terminal where the ground wire should be attached. The smaller of the two slots in the extension cord (assuming U.S.) is the hot wire and that's where the black wire should ultimately be connected. The white wire nuetral is connected to the other side, the wider of the two slots. The ground is connected to the U shaped terminal below the two slots. There must be a thousand websites with instructions on how to wire a light fixture. Try getting a diagram from one of them.
- Q:Frost Wire?
- We've had frost wire for a few months now and we've never gotten any viruses from it. Just make sure that you have anti-virus software installed on your computer. To be safe...
- Q:What / Where are spark plugs and wires?
- they are not called wires ,spark plug leads or ht leads , ht stand for high tension leads wich are mostly silcon based corbon fiber
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range