1.Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is durable and practiacl. It always used as binding wire or tie wire. And it is very good for Chain link fence, fencing mesh, gabion mesh box production and for construction business as tire wire, binding wire and galvanized wire raw material production.Our wire is of good quality and nice price.
Black Annealed Wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Annealed wire is used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding. Besides, black annealed wire is mainly used as industrial wire, construction wire, industrial bale tie wire and constructional tie wire, etc.
2.Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, will offer you products with best price and guarantee the quality.
2. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we are honored to offer you free samples if you need.
3. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: We have strict control in testing of raw material, production process and final process. Only qualified products can be sent out.So we can guarnantee the quality and we will be responsible for it .
- Q:How do I reattach wires accidentally cut on my headphones?
- I totally agree with Mr. Smith. However, I would use heat shrink tubing for a neater look than the tape.
- Q:fan coil motor wiring?
- Need more info. What voltage ? Different colors on wires? White usual indicates common or the neutral. Black is your hot for 120 usuAlly. Hi med And low Are power settings on the fan I don't believe ud have to wire them seperatly. Repost this with more specific info and I'll answer it. I'm an electrician And have a master electrician with me so if u give more info I can help.
- Q:Some questions about EL wire?
- Electroluminescent okorder.com) have wire that lasts far longer. You can expect the shelf life of these wires to be about 4-6 years. At that time, the wire just doesn't stop working, it slowly breaks down the phosphor particles, and the wire will get dimmer over time. The expected working life of EL Wire is about 4-6,000 hours which beats your average glow stick by about 5,992 hours...
- Q:Installing lawn sprinkler valves to existing system. Main wires questions or suggestions.?
- The wire that goes to all the valves is the common. The other color wires go to the other wire on the valves. One colored wire per valve. That is how the valve gets power. It is common to run extra wires when doing a sprinkler system. So the 2 wires that are not being used are there just in case you ever need them. So tie one wire from each valve to the common then the other wire to an unused wire. Just make sure that your timer is capable of handling the extra valves.
- Q:car sub and amp wiring?
- the wiring kit is usually: - low gauge cable of certain length (x2) - rca cable of a certain length (x1) - small power connect cable (x1) seeing as these things are already pretty much in their simplest form, I don't see the practicality of making your own wiring kit. just buy one.
- Q:Which wire goes to which?
- get okorder.com/
- Q:Current in parallel wires?
- The lower wire is kept in suspension magnetically means that the downward force of gravity is equal to the upward magnetic force. Its NOT an easy problem so we need to solve it in small steps. Let's find the two forces acting on the lower wire: (*) Downward force of gravity = mg = (volume) x (density) x (gravitational acceleration) = (pi r^2 L) x(8920)x(9.8) = 0.06896L We assume the radius of the wire is 0.5 mm or 0.0005m, copper density is 8960 N/m^3, gravitational acceleration = 9.8 m/s^2 (**) Upward magnetic force = mu(zero) x i(one) x i(two) x L / (2 pi d) = 2.08x10^(-4) L i(two) mu(zero) is a constant = 4 pi 10^(-7), i(one) is the current in the first wire = 52A, i(two) is the unknown current in the second wire, d is the distance between the wires = 5 mm or 0.005m The forces are equal, therefore 0.06896L = 2.08x10^(-4) L i(two) We divide both sides by L (the unknown length of the lower wire) and now we can solve for the current i(two) ANSWER: i(two) = 331.5 A
- Q:big 3 updrade with 8 gauge wire?
- Go cheap, get cheap. Improvement, maybe. But heres a secenario: current draw exceeds capacity of 8 gauge wire, insulation melts, positive wire grounds out, lots of smoke, fire.... no wait... FIRE! Oh s**t that's gonna cost me..... (a lot more than 4 gauge wire I'll bet...)
- Q:how to install a dimmer switch to old wiring?
- How To Install A Dimmer
- Q:Why does my stereo wires have more than 1 of each color?
- Each okorder.com/... That site should bring you some clarity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range