1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron usually comes in the form of coil wire or cut wire, and is used in construction or daily use as binding material, or material for weaving wire mesh.It is very useful and inexpensive, practical for construction.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire.
Black Annealed Iron Wire widely used in weaving wire mesh, binding wire ,loop wire and cut wire,etc.Black annealed wire is mainly used in buiding and construction as binding wire, tie wire and baling wire; also can be make for wire mesh.
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Black annealed wire is rust proof within 6 months without any oil coating. it offers excellent flexibility and softness through the process of oxygen free annealing.
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black Annealed Wire
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①Q:How about your black annealed wire Materials:
A:Low carbon steel wire, through the process of wire drawing, acid washing and rust removing, annealing.
②Q:How do you ship the finished galvanized iron wire?
A:Usually by sea.
③Q:Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes,we have specialized in this field for more than 4 years experience.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- In general, without power is not power, but like a small generator inside the copper wire continuously cutting magnetic lines under the condition of current will produce a certain direction, and the wood is not to produce electricity and friction sparks
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range