1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron usually comes in the form of coil wire or cut wire, and is used in construction or daily use as binding material, or material for weaving wire mesh.It is very useful and inexpensive, practical for construction.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire.
Black Annealed Iron Wire widely used in weaving wire mesh, binding wire ,loop wire and cut wire,etc.Black annealed wire is mainly used in buiding and construction as binding wire, tie wire and baling wire; also can be make for wire mesh.
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Black annealed wire is rust proof within 6 months without any oil coating. it offers excellent flexibility and softness through the process of oxygen free annealing.
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black Annealed Wire
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①Q:How about your black annealed wire Materials:
A:Low carbon steel wire, through the process of wire drawing, acid washing and rust removing, annealing.
②Q:How do you ship the finished galvanized iron wire?
A:Usually by sea.
③Q:Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes,we have specialized in this field for more than 4 years experience.
- Q:Looking for an acronym for WIRED?
- We Something Something Every Day
- Q:Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- In '48 your house won't have a ground wire as you found out. If it is wired with BX cable ( metal clad) you can see in the basement or crawl space, the ground is actually taken to the outlet by the metallic casing. Then all you would have to do is get a bag of ground wires with screws already crimped on them at Home Depot called Greenies. You screw them into one of the holes inside the box and attach the other end to the ground screw on the switch or outlet. The red casing you are describing actually sounds like red electrical tape wrapped around deteriorating wire in the box as the other wire looks raggy. The wire you see that looks aluminum MAY be aluminum someone added in the '70's when al wire was used, but BOTH would be replaced and there would have been a ground wire. I don't know why it looks silver, but I have seen old wiring like that and it is usually copper. If you see the BX cable you are good adding the ground wire, if it is a silvery looking cloth casing, then install new NON-grounded receptacles.
- Q:House electrical wiring instructions?
- feels like in case you have sparks popping out of the breaker container you may desire to surrender what you're doing and step returned. A breaker container isn't a place for the susceptible at heart. That container is warm, electric powered clever. you probable have 220 volts coming in the suited of the container to the main which shuts each little thing off. i think of it could be clever to attend till day after today and flow to domicile depot. they have books on easy wiring.
- Q:How to wire a stereo in a 87 chevy custom delux 10 truck?
- Depends on each stereo and the wiring in your truck. Black is probably a ground. As for the yellow and the grey, one is probably a constant 12v, the other a keyed 12v. If the wiring is on your truck, get a voltmeter and test it. If the wiring is on your stereo, get the manual for it.
- Q:Computer Power Supply wire?
- Computer power supply cables do not deliver anything like 300 volts, so I would say no, don't risk it.
- Q:Bathroom Exhaust Fan Wiring?
- Blue, black, and red are all hot wires. Just attach each hot wire and its corresponding white wire to each switches black hot wire and white wire. When finished each switch will turn on the heater, light, or fan.
- Q:Why when you loop a straight wire into loops (coil), it acquires a higher inductance?
- Imagine two closely spaced parallel wires. If you run a current through one, it creates a magnetic field that induces current into the second wire, which causes an even stronger magnetic field. Now if you run the same current through both wires, they both create magnetic fields that affect each other. Any two loops in the wire are just like two parallel wires with the same current, both creating magnetic fields that affect each other. So a loop is like a bunch of parallel wires affecting each other.
- Q:Spark Plug Wire Problems?
- make positive each and each and every of the spark plugs are gapped proper. if i have been you i'd purely come across a sparkling ninety seven gt. sounds like you've some significant issues. under no circumstances heard of an intake manifold blowing up
- Q:What does insulated wire do?
- Insulated wire is .... insulated. That is, it has a layer of plastic or rubber around it so that there is no exposed metal (except at the ends) and thus minimizes the shock hazard, and also helps prevent accidental shorts between wires. Non insulated wire is bare, it has no insulation, it's just a thin copper bar. You can use either on breadboards, so I don't know what you mean by regular wire. .
- Q:What is the diameter of the wire?
- Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m resistivity Nichrome 150e-8 Ω-m 12 = (150e-8 Ω-m)(46m)/(πr²) solve for r, which would be the radius of the wire in meters. change to mm, and multiply by 2 to get diameter. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range