1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron usually comes in the form of coil wire or cut wire, and is used in construction or daily use as binding material, or material for weaving wire mesh.It is very useful and inexpensive, practical for construction.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire.
Black Annealed Iron Wire widely used in weaving wire mesh, binding wire ,loop wire and cut wire,etc.Black annealed wire is mainly used in buiding and construction as binding wire, tie wire and baling wire; also can be make for wire mesh.
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Black annealed wire is rust proof within 6 months without any oil coating. it offers excellent flexibility and softness through the process of oxygen free annealing.
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black Annealed Wire
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①Q:How about your black annealed wire Materials:
A:Low carbon steel wire, through the process of wire drawing, acid washing and rust removing, annealing.
②Q:How do you ship the finished galvanized iron wire?
A:Usually by sea.
③Q:Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes,we have specialized in this field for more than 4 years experience.
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- In 2-wire systems the power and the detector signal are multiplexed onto 2 wires. The detector has to have circuitry to extract the power and multiplex the signal onto the wires, making them slightly more complex. In 4-wire systems the power is separate from the signal, unless there is more than one signal from the detector (i.e. smoke heat). It could be 2 wires for power and 2 wires for a single signal (i.e. smoke), or 1 wire for power, 1 wire for smoke, and 1 wire for heat, with the 4th wire being common to all 3. .
- Q:Question about rca & 12v wires?
- if you have an rca tv which works with 12 volts.......if the wires not connected to battery...there no problem. if connected to battery....the fuse blows.(close to battery on wire)....if there is no fuse....wires burn...risk of fire....do not forget...every device works with car battery MUST and MUST be eouipped fuse .
- Q:Installing lawn sprinkler valves to existing system. Main wires questions or suggestions.?
- As long as you have an extra colored wire and your controller will support the extra valve, it will work. I am wondering why you have 2 black ones though, unless one of them has a stripe. Normally multi-strand wire has only one of each color. To see a wiring diagram, follow the link below
- Q:home wiring problems?
- It sounds like the existing setup is a three-way - meaning that there are two switches that control the same light? If so, you need to know which of the black wires on the existing switch is the hot wire - the other two are known as travelers. Look at the existing switch again, is one of the screws a slightly different color form the other two screws? That's your hot wire. Or the red and one black are on one side of the switch and the other black is on the opposite side - the one that's on it's own side is often the hot wire. Hook the motion sensor switch's black to the hot wire, blue to a traveler, red to the other traveler.
- Q:tach wire for a 02 jimmy (remote starter)?
- The white wire to the coil is the tach wire. If you have the 4.3L,there is a white wire with a black tracer from the ignition control module to the coil. If that doesn't help,on the PCM,in the red connector,terminal 10 is the tach wire from the PCM to the Instrument cluster,this wire is also white.
- Q:How do you solder wires together?
- To properly solder wires you first strip off about 1/2 inch of the jacket and twist the wires together. Now heat the exposed wires, not the solder, till you can get the solder to melt when touched to them. If you really want a pro job use shrink-tubing to finish the job--it must be slipped onto the wires before soldering, then heat with a small butane torch or jet lighter. For wiring diagrams on hooking up dvc subs I like the rockford fosgate website. Hope this helps.
- Q:Ford Superduty cab lights wiring?
- if a 2 wire loom, black is ground and green would be park lamps. get a test light, ground one end and stab wires until you find the live wire that lites the test lite. park lamp switch must be on when testing. head lamp switch 1 click out.
- Q:Wiring guitar pickups?
- Are you experienced in this sorta section? i might quite advise that in case you comprehend somebody who can try this sorta stuff no difficulty, ask them to take you thru it step with the aid of step.. although the mixture sounds good although, I fairly like the sound of that..good success and satisfied playing :)
- Q:73 chevy nova wiring?
- Look okorder.com they have exactly what you need a new wiring harness. The one you have now is no good. That is whay its better to get something that works or put it back where it was save your money and get it done right. I have seen old fords chevy and dodges melt down all that happens is the wiring harness melts together because one wire got hooked up wrong and got so hot from the battery shorting it out that it melted all the rest of the wires from the battery to the fuse block. That is not what you want. I can also tell you there is a way to test the wiring before you jiggle it around the front to the back. But if you do not have a multi meter you cannot test or do it correctly. guessing is not a good plan. Find some one who know wiring and learn from them or leave it alone until you learn. opening the hood to find your car is on FIRE REALLY SUCKS.
- Q:Swapped from 305 TPI to 350 Carbe. Wiring?
- Umm its a carb'ed engine, you only need like 9 wires to it Your stock car's wiring will work for most of it. The starter wiring is 100% the same. The TPIs starter wires will bolt right up too and work on your carb'ed engine Mostly you will be removing/un hooking most wires You have 3 wires to starter, 2 battery cables, 1 12 volt switched wire to the BATT term on hei dizzy, 1 oil pressure wire and 1 water temp wire, and 1 tach wire to the TACH term on hei dizzy
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range