1.BKN Mini Circuit Breaker
2.Various Quality Levels for Selection
Number of poles
1P, 2P, 3P ,4P
Rated current (A)
Breaking capacity (k A)
Rated voltage (V)
Rated frequency (Hz)
no less than 6000 operations
(O-C) no less than 20000 operations
- Q:Why the first break circuit breaker, after the isolation switch off it?
- Because the circuit breaker has an arc extinguishing mechanism, you can disconnect the live circuit, and the isolation switch does not have the arc extinguishing mechanism
- Q:Selection of Circuit Breakers in Low Voltage Circuits
- As the temperature increases, the thermal circuit breaker trips faster and often trips at lower current levels.
- Q:How to distinguish between disconnectors, circuit breakers?
- Because it does not have a special arc extinguishing device, can not cut off the load current and short circuit current.
- Q:Is the isolator and circuit breaker able to switch to each other?
- when the equipment or line is overhauled to ensure safety. In addition, you can also use the disconnector to change the running wiring.
- Q:Home circuit breakers and how much air is open
- According to the requirements of customers and decoration personality differences, combined with the actual situation of flexible distribution plan.
- Q:How to switch from the circuit breaker switch button, the difference is short circuit protection or overload protection?
- Circuit Breaker Circuit Breaker. Leakage protector leakage protection is the effect of two different products is different. In any case, I seriously bored at home to reply to your question, hope to help you!
- Q:What circuit symbols are used for circuit breakers
- mass I + I + I
- Q:How to choose a circuit breaker for home and small office circuits
- Leakage accessory handle. Leakage causes not removed before the small circuit breaker handle and leakage accessory handle can not be reset.
- Q:Low-voltage circuit breaker is what can be broken and under normal conditions of the circuit
- which is equivalent to the collector junction and the transmitting junction connected, so that 5.0V and the transistor below the resistance R10 connected
- Q:How is the circuit breaker connected to the circuit system diagram?
- Let's talk about the circuit breaker and the open circuit breaker. The following explains the difference between the disconnector and the circuit breaker.
Our company integrates research, development, manufacture and sale, and is specialized in the production of various the low-voltage electrical industry.Our company uses scientific management methods, cultivates and develops a number of professional talents in technological and business management and presents a development pattern of productive specialization, brand diversification, specification serialization and scientific management. We also strongly advocate the management tenet of "technological innovation, talents based, quality first and honest business", constantly striving to become stronger in the future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range