|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
1200x2500mm ,or other size according to customer
3-25mm, or other thickness according to customer
WBR(Phenol-formaldehyde resin, urea-formaldehyde
resin, Melamine-formaldehyde resin), E0, E1
Poplar, Pine, Willow-eucalyptus, Oak, etc
real wood veneer, fire-proof plate veneer,
melamine facing, etc.
construction, decoration, furniture, office supplies,
cabinets, laboratory mesa, instrument,
packaging decoration, etc.
Waterproof, wear-resisting, balanced strength, not easy to distort,
not cracking, wide range of size, surface modeling easier, etc.
Thickness from 7 mm up to 30 mm
Thickness tolerance + 0,3 mm under special requirements when needed
Special assembly of plywood for special applications such as upholstery furniture production, drawer sides production.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- For example: Yunshan plywood is a soft Murray plywood, it can be used for housing flooring, walls and ceiling, coated surface can also be sprayed after the coating.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor.
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- central layer central ply plywood center layer, the other layers are symmetrically arranged on both sides of it.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- and triclines (commonly known as the three-plate, five per cent, nine per cent, thirteen board)
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Edge defects at the edges of the panel due to sanding, sawing or collision caused by the corner defects.
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Urea-formaldehyde glue: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, can not be used for outdoor.
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range