|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
1200x2500mm ,or other size according to customer
3-25mm, or other thickness according to customer
WBR(Phenol-formaldehyde resin, urea-formaldehyde
resin, Melamine-formaldehyde resin), E0, E1
Poplar, Pine, Willow-eucalyptus, Oak, etc
real wood veneer, fire-proof plate veneer,
melamine facing, etc.
construction, decoration, furniture, office supplies,
cabinets, laboratory mesa, instrument,
packaging decoration, etc.
Waterproof, wear-resisting, balanced strength, not easy to distort,
not cracking, wide range of size, surface modeling easier, etc.
Thickness from 7 mm up to 30 mm
Thickness tolerance + 0,3 mm under special requirements when needed
Special assembly of plywood for special applications such as upholstery furniture production, drawer sides production.
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- Plywood gluing strength, according to the Chinese national standards: Ⅰ class plywood for the 1.2 ~ 1.6 MPa, Ⅱ class 1 to 1.4 MPa, Ⅲ class 1 to 1.2 MPa, Ⅳ class 1 MPa
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- As the product surface of the decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing method, so the plywood has a better decorative performance
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- The birch plywood has a higher hardness and has a higher performance after coating.
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- Home plywood is a commonly used material. Plywood is the wood shavings and urea formaldehyde resin pressed together
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- The center plate of the blockboard should have the same direction of grain and perpendicular to the texture of the core.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to water resistance can be divided into class I decorative veneer veneer plywood, Veneer plywood and class III decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- It is noteworthy that the common decorative panels are divided into natural wood veneer panels and artificial veneer panels
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Thickness specifications for the 6,9,12,15,18 and so on. The main performance indicators for the water content of 4 to 13%, the expansion of water thickness ≤ 12%, as well as tensile strength, bending strength, grip nail force.
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- The second type of plywood is water resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water and short time hot water immersion;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range