|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
1200x2500mm ,or other size according to customer
3-25mm, or other thickness according to customer
WBR(Phenol-formaldehyde resin, urea-formaldehyde
resin, Melamine-formaldehyde resin), E0, E1
Poplar, Pine, Willow-eucalyptus, Oak, etc
real wood veneer, fire-proof plate veneer,
melamine facing, etc.
construction, decoration, furniture, office supplies,
cabinets, laboratory mesa, instrument,
packaging decoration, etc.
Waterproof, wear-resisting, balanced strength, not easy to distort,
not cracking, wide range of size, surface modeling easier, etc.
Thickness from 7 mm up to 30 mm
Thickness tolerance + 0,3 mm under special requirements when needed
Special assembly of plywood for special applications such as upholstery furniture production, drawer sides production.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- Plywood boards can be full, and also allow splicing. The veneers of symmetrical layers on both sides of the center layer shall be of the same thickness,
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- Is the destruction of the physical properties of the wood itself, which played a leading role in the composition of the plastic
- Q:Plywood in the decoration works how to use
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Can be single-sided sanding, double-sided sanding or both sides are not sanding.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- . It can do the floor of the container and other buildings and factories that need to be gravitational, and can be used as a scaffolding. Liquefied gas transport isolation box and so on.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want to make outdoor use of wood products, you can use E1 grade (or even E0 level) phenolic glue.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- and the dashboard and the inner panel are arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center layer or the core.
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- the difference between the process: multi-layer solid wood flooring will be a layer of each layer of scientific criss-cross, to eliminate internal stress, at present, its layers have grown from 7 to 9 layers, 11 layers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range