Specification of Birch Finger Jointed Boards:
Name: Birch Finger Jointed Boards
Size:1220x2440mm;1250x2500mm or as requested.
Thickness: 9mm-30mm customer's sizes are available
Wood species:Paulownia/Pine/Fir/rubber/oak/poplar etc
Usage: Traditional furniture, middle product of plywood, advanced furniture, indoor decoration, wooden floor etc
Features of Finger Jointed Boards:
1:Competitive price with excellent quality
2:Excellent glossy and mirro effect
3:Moisture-proof, fire-proof,anti-acid and anti-alkali against a variety of disinfector
4:OEM,designed painting would be welcome.
5:Excellent quality and competitive price are the key to success
Packing: A strong shrink wrap, corners reinforced, very safe packaging (plastic bands), fiberboard covering, strong wood pallets
Delivery: Within 30days after final confirmation.
GREEN MATERIAL NATURAL LIFE
- Q:trim three plywood easy and cheap
- According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board. Its main advantages and disadvantages of raw materials, Liu An core 1.2m? Of the board price of 10-20 yuan, while the peach core and poplar will be cheaper.
- Q:What is the density board definition?
- MDF, also known as fibreboard. It is made of wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, urea-formaldehyde resin or other suitable adhesive made of artificial plate
- Q:The advantages of multi-layer solid wood
- he shortcomings of multi-layer solid wood are mainly two aspects, one aspect is the multi-layer solid wood board on the production process requirements are very high
- Q:How to distinguish between solid wood board and fir board in lacquered board
- Lacquered board is a new type of environmentally friendly sheet, the main production process is to different colors and textures of the decorative paper into the melamine resin adhesive soaked,
- Q:Eco-board and solid board What is the difference?
- and the construction process requirements, in the furniture factory, and decoration use instead of very little.
- Q:What wood is called square material
- Fiberboard is divided into hard, semi-rigid, soft three, with a uniform structure, texture, hard, large format and so on.
- Q:hat is the environmental protection of solid wood and multilayer?
- Second, the multilayer board belongs to the man-made board. Multilayer boards are the best-selling wood-based panels that have been popular in recent years
- Q:Is the fire board used siliceous material or calcium material as the main raw material?
- The thickness of the fire board is generally 0.8 Mm, 1 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Q:Blockboard "Big core board": moisture-proof effect is good, can not directly paint
- The middle of the blockboard is made of natural wood sticks made of the core, both sides of a very thin veneer, as the name suggests Daixin board, is one of the most important decoration materials can be made furniture and wooden doors and doors
- Q:What is a multi-layer solid wood board
- Environmental protection level to E1, is the most handmade furniture, the most commonly used surface of the material to high-quality solid wood paste or technology wood for the fabric, the cold, hot, sanding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Japanese Government Inspection Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range