Properties: It is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with aluminum, zirconium compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Applications: It is widely used in the industries of aqueous and solvent-based exterior paints, electro-deposition paints, coating, plastics, rubber, printing ink, high quality paper, waxed paper and leather finishes, cosmetics etc.
Packing: White compound paper bag of 25kg or 50lbs net each, 1M/T on a pallet, or 1000kg, 2000lbs jumbo bag packing, 1 bag on a pallet.
Qty/20' FCL: 20M/T
TiO2 content : 94.0% min
Rutile content : 97%min
Whiteness: 97.0 min
Moisture: 0.40% max
Dispersiility : 12um max.
Water soluble matter : 0.3% max
PH Value: 6.5—8.0
Oil absorption (g/100g) : 20.0 max
Residue (45um) : 0.01% max Particle size (0.2~0.5um) ,95%min
pecific resistance (ΩNaN): 9000 min
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- 18650 batteries exist the risk of explosion, and the polymer battery is the worst case of fire. I used the Ithink mobile power, the polymer was very good.
- Q:Paint wastewater treatment
- In the cathodic electrophoresis wastewater contains a large number of high molecular organic compounds, CODCr up to 20000mg / L, also contains a large number of electrophoretic slag, these substances in the water was a small suspended matter or negative charge colloidal. The appropriate cationic polyacrylamide (PAM) and polyaluminium chloride (PAC) were added as coagulants, and the pollutants in the wastewater were quickly removed by the adsorption bridging action of the flocculant. Electrophoretic waste liquid in the pretreatment requires pH between 11 ~ 12, a better precipitation effect. The effluent CODCr after the reaction was around 2000 mg / L.
- Q:Paint composition and manufacturing process
- Paint and water with oil, the general oil paint is our usual common wood paint (metal paint, furniture, paint also included in the inside), water-based paint is our common wall paint (latex paint, etc.)
- Q:How do you paint like a pro?
- As a Thomas Kinkade Highlighter Artist and Bob Ross student. I would try performing one stroke technique. One stroke is not complicated and can look like they are done by a pro. make sure you use Acrylic paint and not oil. The reason being is oil takes months to dry and you can end up taking a year for one painting. Good Luck And God Bless!
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- 0.25 × 40.03 = 0.25 × 40 + 0.25 × 0.03 = 10.0075
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- I know the answer too, but looks like you've got enough info to compile a book already so I won't bore ya with a chapter on polymer science. Have a great weekend...
- Q:Everyone's paint and paint are where to buy it
- Most of the people are building materials market, and some are directly recommended by the decoration company, regardless of now can also order online, choose a safe, cost-effective decoration coating is very important, Rui Peimu smart paint wish you a happy family, chicken years Big!
- Q:What is a photopolymer?
- What is a photopolymer photopolymer refers to a polymer that is sensitive to light and that has a significant change in its structure or properties.
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- Have not heard of the brand of paint coatings, paint paint or choose a high profile paint brands such as Nippon, red apple paint, bauhinia what.
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- Quality paint is nice.. but you also need quality labor. There are 'painters' who can make a Mona Lisa out of spray cans and others who can take the best paint in the world and turn it into junk. That said..lets ignore the cost of body work and fancy detail work like striping or extra colors since you did not mention that... A decent and good paint job should be at least three coats of color and two coats of clear.. each rubbed out before the next and dried hard before taking them outside. With those basics it should cost you between $800 to $1000 depending upon where you are (the cost of living factors in a lot and the same paint job in San Francisco or New York will cost you more then somewhere in the middle of Kansas) .
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range