Properties: It is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with aluminum, zirconium compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Applications: It is widely used in the industries of aqueous and solvent-based exterior paints, electro-deposition paints, coating, plastics, rubber, printing ink, high quality paper, waxed paper and leather finishes, cosmetics etc.
Packing: White compound paper bag of 25kg or 50lbs net each, 1M/T on a pallet, or 1000kg, 2000lbs jumbo bag packing, 1 bag on a pallet.
Qty/20' FCL: 20M/T
TiO2 content : 94.0% min
Rutile content : 97%min
Whiteness: 97.0 min
Moisture: 0.40% max
Dispersiility : 12um max.
Water soluble matter : 0.3% max
PH Value: 6.5—8.0
Oil absorption (g/100g) : 20.0 max
Residue (45um) : 0.01% max Particle size (0.2~0.5um) ,95%min
pecific resistance (ΩNaN): 9000 min
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:What are the benefits and usefulness of the paint?
- The benefits of a variety of paints, decorative objects play a beautiful, practical, extended life, improve performance and so on. Its wide range of use, living in the doors and windows furniture, interior and exterior walls, floors, electrical appliances, handicrafts and other daily necessities , As well as the packaging industry, industry, aviation, national defense, scientific research and other aspects of all aspects are inseparable from the paint.
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:What paint to use on ceramic?
- Acrylic Paint Once you have cleaned the greenware, you are ready to begin painting. Acrylic ceramic paints are available in almost any shade or color known. Choose the paint colors and purchase a small array of paint brushes to allow you to cover both large and small areas. Depending on the type of paint chosen, it is generally recommended to paint three coats of paint on the surface of the greenware. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry between coats. Don't be discouraged if the paint colors look extremely pale when applied to the greenware as the firing process will bring out the true colors. Now that you have applied three coats of ceramic paint to the surface of the greenware, return the painted item to your ceramic shop to be fired. The ceramic shop will fire the object and return it to you for glazing. Check under Sources for more info... Good luck!
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- The pigment does not contain any radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals, so non-toxic, harmless, safe for the human body, is a new generation of green fluorescent pigments.
- Q:Quickest Way Removing Paint?
- countless subject concerns. Sandblasting eliminates plenty greater then the paint, and creates localised warmth subject concerns - no longer good. Chemical strippers can influence greater desirable than the paint - caulking particularly so returned no longer constantly so good. There are some manufacturers and kinds that make claims to no longer influence the substrate and there is not any reason to dispute this, in prepare except you attempt them that's hard to declare and expensive to maintain attempting selections - artwork on plastic and cardboard too, drips of softened paint can re-harden on your driveway maximum inconveniently. Mechanical abrasion - grinders and sanding pads. Loud, grimy, dusty and in case you at the instant are not careful fantastically brutal to the hull. generally spectacular however. Soda blasting - not one of the warmth subject concerns and intensely style to the hull, will kill something eco-friendly close to you. Cry ice or cryogenic cleansing. the main suitable and could flow away a clean sparkling floor. high priced. Hiring a expert and leaving it to them is the quickest way i will think of of, abrasion is in all threat the main maximum interior your budget and if the paint coating is being so perplexing that's in all threat a 2 %. style meaning there is not any rapid and easy restoration.
- Q:Can I cover up spray paint with normal paint?
- Spray paint is acrylic paint. It can just be painted over if you dont like it with the same paint you used to paint the walls in the first place. Its also possible it wont permanently stick to the paint already on the wall and will be easily removed with water and pressure (i wouldnt count on this though). Canned paint and spray paint are both acrylic based paints. They do make oil based spray paints, but you wont find those just anywhere. They do contain different binders and usually house/wall paint has a higher pigment amount (even better for you if you want to paint over it as it wont need a thick coat to cover the spray paint) and spray paint generally contains thinners and drying agents to give it the texture and fast drying time that it has. All in all, if you dont like it, just paint over it. you should be fine.
- Q:What is a Acrylic painting?
- It is really just a matter of preference- Acrylic dries very quickly, sometimes too quickly. Oil takes much longer but you can get more precise lines with it (in my experience). Tempura is for little kids and it takes great skill to make watercolor look like anything but a third-grader's art work. Just try each of them out and see what you like! I recently switched from acrylic to oil and love it.
- Q:What is the difference between organic pigments and dyes?
- The traditional use of dyes is the dyeing of textiles, and the traditional use of pigments is to color non-textiles, this is because the dye has affinity for the textile, fiber molecules can be adsorbed, fixed, while the pigment pile of all colored objects are no affinity, Mainly by resin, adhesives and other film-forming substances and coloring objects combined with the dye in the course of the general use of the first dissolved in the use of media, even disperse dyes or vat dyes, in the dyeing is also experienced from a crystal state first Dissolved in the water into a molecular state and then dyed on the fiber on the process.Therefore, the color of the fuel itself does not mean that it is in the fabric color / pigment in the use of the process due to insoluble in the use of media, so always the original crystal state The color of the pigment itself represents the color of the pigment on the substrate.Now the production of pigments in the world has been growing, the domestic production of organic pigments enterprises have begun to increase, the domestic more representative Such as Jiangsu De Choi Pigment Chemical Co., Ltd. and so on.
- Q:How much paint do I need for a paint fight?
- tempura paints-will wash out of clothes normal paint- wear rubbish or old clothes you don't wear anymore, just in case the paint wont come off fabric paint- for the 2nd, 3rd and fourth idea :-) to make things interesting: 1) blow up a balloon (relatively small) 2) put the paint inside 3) fill it as much as you can ( the heavier, the better splash it will make) wear white: 1) once you have finished 2) take off the white item of clothing 3) leave it to dry 4) there you have a memory of the birthday and a cool clothing item ! wall paint: 1) get a giant sheet (bed sheet) 2) pin it to the wall with nails or drawing pins 3) get a paintbrush 4) splat the paint all over the wall and whatever you want to paint on it floor paint: 1) sheet on the floor 2) grab a tray or plate 3) put paint in each one 4)use your hands and feet, make a trail, make a picture with hand prints !
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range