Order On-line Tracking
Description Of Biaxial PP Geogrid:
Biaxial geogrids are made of macromolecule polymer by the process of being stretched out, formed into lamella, punched regularly and then longitudinal and transverse elongated. They have much higher longitudinal and transverse tensile strength. These structures can supply alinking system to soil, which be used broadly to enable the permanent bearing capacity of roadbed.
Main Features of Biaxial PP Geogrid:
1. high tension resistance.
2. high plane torsion resistance modulus.
3. good creep resistance and stable chemical nature.
4. high mechanic damage resistance.
5. reduce filling thickness, improve bearing capacity.
Specifications of Biaxial PP Geogrid:
Longitudinal Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)
Transverse Tensile Strength≥(KN/m)
Longitudinal Strength at 2% Strain
Transverse Strength at 2% Strain
Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain
Transverse Strength at 5% Strain
Applications of Biaxial PP Geogrid:
1. road, railways, airports.
2. packing area, dock goods yard.
3. soil slope, mine, gallery.
IMages of Biaxial PP Geogrid:
1. Do you supply free samples for customers?
Yes,we will supply free samples for you.Please send your address for us.
2. How Many years experience do you have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|